New girl .. ( open )

Started by cowgirlonup, February 11, 2012, 06:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowgirlonup

Being the new girl in town she felt out of place. She was country, used to wide open fields, horses, trucks, neighbors being miles away, not cramped up with houses on top of houses and small yards. She looked down at the last box in her hand and sighed softly. Her long dark brown hair fell down over her icy blue eyes blocking the saddness that swept over them. Looking up she flicked her hair away from her face as she turned to walk into her new house. Well this was home she said to herself as she sat the box down, looking around the wide open space of her new place. She had to admit it was quite lovely with lots of windows which she loved. The bathroom was huge and anyone who knows how girls are knew they loved a big bathroom. Putting her hands on her hips she walked around each room looking at the scattered boxes here and there. Thank god her place had a garage it would probably end up holding all of her things. Clapping her hands together she spun around, placed her ear buds into her ears and scanned through her music on her ipod. Finding her favorite song she sang, danced along as she started unpacking.

I'm bored so thought I would throw this out there. I don't care who you play, nerd, perv, WHATEVER.. I'm dying to play, love details and longer played out roles.. Soo come on let's have some fun!

selfexiled

Headed off to work that mornin he'd noticed the moving truck outside the house down the way, now it was gone so perhaps they were all moved in or maybe they were goin back for more. Either way he decided to walk down and see if anyone was home and make introductions and maybe see if they needed a hand. He did always fancy this house for its big bay windows but it was out of his price range at the time... and yes there was someone home, a very cute girl dancing around the house with her headphones on not realizing she'd left the curtains wide open. After a few moments did he realize he was just staring at her as she moved about the room, shaking his head quickly and feeling his face heat up a little he moved to the door and knocked. 'You fool it's not polite to stare. What if she'd seen you any friendship you may have had would've been destroyed on account of you acting like a peeping tom.' There was no answer to the knock likely because of her music so he knocked again a little harder this time...
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

cowgirlonup

(thanks for replying :) )

Stopping for a moment when she thought she heard a knock she shook her head and went back to dancing, moving random items from the box she was working on. Moving to the living room she stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the same noise again this time a bit louder. She pulled the ear buds from her ears as she walked to the door. Standing on her tippy toes even though she stood 5'9 the windows were up high which made no sense to her with all these others wide open bay windows, she peaked through them, smiled and opened the door slowly, keeping the door between her and the stranger.

"Hello. Can I help you with something?"

She didn't want to seem rude but being new here she really didn't know about the people so she had to keep her guard up, something her mother always warned her about when she left to go on her own. She looked the man up and down quickly, he seemed nice but looks could be deceiving.

Mister Grimm

[Um. I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong section. This is Non-Adult Roleplay Requests, where you go to ask for Games/Threads/Roleplays. Not Non-Adult Roleplays where you actual, you know, Roleplay. . xD;]
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

selfexiled

(she's new cut her some slack)

"Good afternoon miss. I noticed your moving truck this morning and thought to be neighborly and come introduce myself and see if you needed a hand." Those eyes of hers... 'Stop it your staring again.'
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0