Sexy space pirates! [MUL]

Started by Jingo, November 25, 2009, 07:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

I never said I wouldnt play with you, I just wanted to point out that they are uncomfortable with it so no sexy scenes with them. I still expect everyone to interact with everyone in non-sexually based scenes though.

So we have 3 and 3 (when everyone finishes their characters) and we can add more players on a 1 female/1male basis or 1male/1male or 1female/1female if people want strictly homosexual couples
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

ReijiTabibito

And I am more than willing to work with that.  You're uncomfortable with writing a sex scene with a member that's crossplaying, okay, I can work around that.  I'll make my sexy with someone who is...namely you, or a girl.

ShamshielDF

It might be worth asking them if its simply intimate scenes they have issues with, in which case, as long as any cross gender play is strictly with those who are fine with it, they may be fine.  I don't know how squicked they are by it.  Some are fine with it as long as it's not them.  Others can't deal with it at all in the same game.  I'd say find out.

Also, I'll point out that females outnumber males 1.1:1 at the moment on Elliquiy.  The odds may be better than you think.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Crovonovin

By the way, I'm still here as Pepper Aldritch, my sheet being back on the first page.  As the "Ship Enforcer", or in some similar role.

Myrleena

*is considering chasing after ShamshielDF into this game...*

Brandon

Current list

Male roles

Brandon (as Tyla)
Hunter (no character yet)
Wildstar (no character yet)

Female roles

ShamshielDF (Salisa Ordret)
Carlissa (no character yet)
ReijiTabibito (no character yet)
Shihong (Pepper Aldritch)

Female Homosexual roles

Myrleena?

Male homosexual roles

None at this time

--------------------------------

Everyone needs a partner for sexy scenes thats pretty much my only rule. I will not limit the total number of crew members or anything like that. Just as long as everyone has at least 1 person to play with.

At this time Hunter and Wildstar take priority over you Shihong because they spoke up first when I took over the game. If we get in antoher heterosexual female youll be good to join the game though
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

ReijiTabibito

I'm working on my profile now.  It can be adapted to Science, Engineering, or Communications.  Hell, maybe even all three.  Just to work on the safe side, it there any sort of being that isn't allowed?  Example: Tyla is a cat-girl and Hunter talked about being a cat-boy, so I assume animal people are okay...

Brandon

Yeah I dont see anything wrong with semi-animalistic species. I dont think I want to go so far as Anthromorphic/furry unless you have a partner in mind and that wants that. Its personally kind of a meh for me.

Myrleena

I should point out that Pepper is a female character...

In any case, the idea that popped into my head is a stowaway tech that snuck on board the ship because she has a crush on the captain, and was chafing at social limitations on her homeworld.  Obviously I need more than that, but it was what came to mind.

Brandon

Thanks for pointing that out Myrleena, I edited the list

Right now the ratio has a bit of a problem. That problem being that Shihong and Reiji are males playing female and 2 of our male roles are not ok with cross gender roleplay. This more or less forces me to put both Carlissa and Shamshiel into their paired partners.

Pepper is open if youre alright with playing with a male whos playing a female but if you dont go for that it means I need a partner for you and a partner for Shihong.

I hope that made sense

Jingo

Thanks so much for taking this over, Brandon, so glad to see it getting legs again!

Crovonovin

If this really becomes that large of a problem, I would be fine playing Pepper without the need for a sexual partner.  To begin with I was far more interested in the idea and the plots that could form out of it, rather than the sexual encounters that could spring up.  Perhaps that's a bit odd of me, considering the title of this thread, but I've always been more of a story man, regardless of the site I happen to be writing on.  I would prefer not to simply step out of the roleplay altogether, and would find that a preferable alternative if there are so many other players that might find it problematic that Pepper is being played by a male.

Myrleena

I'm also a little taken aback by the fact that you're pretty much requiring the character to have a partner.  I mean...it even says in the Captain's profile that she doesn't keep the same partners.  And no character I play will just jump in bed with someone.

ShamshielDF

I do understand that it can be less fun for anyone that gets left out of erotic scenage, but trying to assign sex partners for an RP is a bit...awkward.  Especially for someone like the captain that has no problem with changing partners regularly, and really can't show favoritism with her crew (save, perhaps, her first mate/officer).

Trying to approximately balance sexual interests (I'm not going to say male/female as the captain is bi and Myr is lesbian)?  Good.  Refusing good players because it will upset the delicate balance?  Not so good.

The good captain will sleep with whomsoever she pleases, be they prisoner, cabin boy or ships doctor, and likely most of the crew at one point or another.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Hunter

As far as cross gender goes: as long as you're not my partner then I don't care.  I'll get to character development soon, it seems something keeps popping up.

Brandon

Partner is probably a bad word for it. What Im trying to ensure is an even ratio so that no one gets left out in sexually based scenes. It can be quite disheartening, I know because Im in a game right now where we're going through a plotline and have scenes outside of the main game yet my character has been left out more then once and its hard for me to keep going because it feels like Im not wanted. I dont want that to happen in this game.

Everyone needs to have at least one person to play with between plot lines and an even ratio achieves that purpose. Thats what Im saying. Let me know if Im not making sense here.

Hunter

Name: Fietra Dorn
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 163 lbs
Race: Neko
Sexuality: Straight
Description: Fietra's pure white hair and red eyes are the result of genetic engineering.  Underneath his fur are a few scars, mostly from a variety of knife fights that he's gotten into over the years.  Fietra also retains his carnivorous fangs and retractable hand claws.  Unlike many people, he chooses not to wear shoes and dresses in loose yet flowing clothing.  He rarely wears any sort of armor (too confining for his liking) yet always seems to carry one or more weapons (of different sorts) concealed on his person.

Background: Fietra is a "genie" or a genetically engineered catboy.  Designed with hyper efficient  reflexes and agility, he was created for military service.  Unfortunately, he's also highly rebellious and very self centered.  He's got a sexual appetite that doesn't quit (yes, someone screwed up his DNA blueprint) and a metabolism that lets him eat everything not nailed down but yet not gain a kilo.

During his rapid growth cycle, Fietra was given a complete collegiate education (military history, surprise, surprise) as well as training in numerous weapons (from pistols up to ship mounted).  He deserted shortly after his enrollment in naval service and found his niche in piracy.  He's been with the captain for a while now and she is one of the few people he actually trusts to watch his back.

Image:

Vandren

I'm not sure that an even ratio is exactly necessary.  An even number, I can see as being potentially desirable.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Hunter

Quote from: Vandren on December 31, 2009, 06:24:36 PM
I'm not sure that an even ratio is exactly necessary.  An even number, I can see as being potentially desirable.

Exactly.  If I don't end up with a partner right away (or at all) then that's fine.  I've had too many bad experiences with males doing cross gender characters to be willing to engage (so to speak) with one any longer.

But as long as everyone else is happy....

Myrleena

*proceeds to get to work on her seriously messed up character*

Paladin

Is there still room in this? It looks damn interesting. I've always beena  Harlock and Emeraldis fan so this is right up my alley.

Brandon

if your ok with cross gender roleplay I can fit you in Paladin.

wildstar

ok here's mine.

Name: Sho Akagi
sex:male
height: 5' 8"
weight:195 lbs
sexuallity: hetrosexual

description:

history: Sho had lived on earth for most of his life. he had used to be a space navy ensign having a good job. he is a good shot at tageting and was nice with the ladies. that is until he was accused of being a traitor and was marroned on a desert planet for two years. he survived by his own wits and cunning. as well as being a crack shot with a laser pistol. he promised himself that one day he would get revenge on those that wronged him.

Paladin

Quote from: Brandon on December 31, 2009, 07:46:17 PM
if your ok with cross gender roleplay I can fit you in Paladin.

*Shakes head.* Not real keen on playing a female. sorry

Brandon

uh no I ment cross gender as in a different male playing a female character