Assassins Among Us - Rules/Info/OOC

Started by persephone325, October 30, 2013, 05:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

Persephone deserves all the wishes.

yugi006

Unless I missed this or you decided not to say I'm assuming the people that had to leave the game are just regular citizens?

persephone325

Yes. If they had a special role, it was transferred to another active player. I didn't think it was fair to cut a role out so soon, just because someone left the game.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

I don't know if you can say this but were any of them bad roles?

You know what would be cool? If at the end of the game you can post a small transcript of what happened each day like who formed alliances with who and who got turned into an assassin by the trainer and such. Nothing fancy but like the ones Saffron used to post at the end of a game. It would be interesting to see what happened behind the scenes.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on March 24, 2014, 04:16:59 AM
I don't know if you can say this but were any of them bad roles?

You know what would be cool? If at the end of the game you can post a small transcript of what happened each day like who formed alliances with who and who got turned into an assassin by the trainer and such. Nothing fancy but like the ones Saffron used to post at the end of a game. It would be interesting to see what happened behind the scenes.

I don't want to give too much away. But you'll find out once the game is over.

I'm keeping a log of everything that's happening. I plan to post it once the game is done. ^^
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Well it's not like it matters much anyways. It could be interesting though if someone was a god guy and is now one of the assassins. It's no big deal. You are doing a great job so keep up the great work.

Awesome.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on March 24, 2014, 11:21:37 AM
Well it's not like it matters much anyways. It could be interesting though if someone was a god guy and is now one of the assassins. It's no big deal. You are doing a great job so keep up the great work.

Awesome.

Well thank you. I still feel nervous that I'm going to mess up though. Haha.

Guys, please get at least a tentative vote in if you can. You can ALWAYS change it.
I don't know.

MabFaerie

I found this image on Tumblr and had to save it for sharing. This is totally what Star's character looks like in my head. What do you all think?

The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

persephone325

Quote from: MabFaerie on March 24, 2014, 11:47:41 PM
I found this image on Tumblr and had to save it for sharing. This is totally what Star's character looks like in my head. What do you all think?

Looks like a *spoiler* to me. Haha. ;)
I don't know.

MabFaerie

Lol! Well, Star IS in a suit, you can never trust a man in a suit! Classy men always have something to hide.
Also, by default Star always looks sketchy. (Oh, HAH, pun!)
I dunno if his character smokes though....
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

MabFaerie

Hey guys, I got sent home from work sick today so any posts from me will be a bit delayed until I'm feeling better.
I'll try to be around in the evening if I can, sorry to hold you up.

*Germ-free Air-Hugs for everybody who wants one*

yugi006

Feel better soon Mab.

*Sends out hugs to her*

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Starlequin

Quote from: persephone325 on March 24, 2014, 11:52:55 PM
Looks like a *spoiler* to me. Haha. ;)

\('.'\) Hey, hey! No tampering with the jury pool! :P
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

persephone325

I'm kidding! Haha. I wouldn't do that. :P
I don't know.

persephone325

Due to numerous drop outs and Mr B going on hiatus, would you guys be OK with a complete restart? You may not receive the same role you started with. I just think it might be better than scrambling around and re-assigning roles because of drop outs and such.

At least we know who all will be participating this round.
I don't know.

yugi006

I'm up for it cause otherwise I don't know what to do.

I think a mass pm might be in order cause not everyone may see this.

Blythe

All things considered, I would be in favor of a restart.

MabFaerie

It's your call, Sephie. I will support you no matter what decision you make. =3

yugi006

We'll all support whatever decision you decide to make.

persephone325

So far, 5 people (including me) are in favor of a restart. Anyone else want to weigh in?
I don't know.

yugi006

I also want to note that something game changing happened.

Valerian

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.