News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Invasion roleplay - fantasy-setting

Started by RedEve, January 23, 2012, 07:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Wyrd: the citizens of Ironmere will remain a mystery for the time being. So I'd prefer you to choose the Fairiron soldier.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Some images to illustrate the characters further

Fairiron warrior:

As you can see, the Fairiron favor heavy armor.

Aelton dragonrider:

They make up the guard on Dracmont. Only a few hundred such guards are serving at any one time. They are recruited amongst the cream of the Aelton army.

Regular Aelton warrior:

As you can see, the Aelton army favors light armor for increased mobility and agility

Aelton mage:

The mages never number higher than a dozen in the entire kingdom and live and serve on Dracmont during peace time

RedEve

This is the template for the CS. Please use this to create your character and send it to me in a PM or post it on here.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (picture or artwork if possible)
[b]Faction:[/b] (limited to Aelton or Fairiron for the time being)
[b]Class of chater: [/b](Warrior/Mage/Lord/Lady/Commoner)
[b]Location:[/b](where is your character at the beginning of the game?)
[b]Bio:[/b]

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

RedEve

So far NONE of them have been filled, so feel free to submit any CS you like. :)

Elven Sex Goddess

I will have Myra sheet up tonight.   In the midst of getting ready for work, taking daughter to mother in laws so not the time this morning to put her into a character sheet form.     

RedEve

Name:Juramon The Bold
Faction: Fairiron
Class: Lord Commander of the invading forces
Location: At the beach head of the invasion of South Aelton, exact location to follow
Bio: Bio to follow

Elven Sex Goddess

Name:  Myra Magussons

Appearance:

Faction:  Aelton

Class of character:   Commoner (Beauty-farmer's wife)

Location:  A farm outside of a town 'the Dale' near Fairland in south Aelton

Bio:  Myra wife of Rolf Magusson, and mother of his two children.   Who tills a farm a few leagues outside of town.    Rolf is consider a lucky man amongst his peers.  For Myra is considered a beauty and thus should have been beyond his reach.   Ten years they have been married.   Since Myra was sixteen years of age.   The two children are eight and seven.    Life is good for Myra and her family.   

But all of that is soon to end.   The tranquil setting of their world is turned upside down.   Invaders have invaded the lands.   A call for able body men to muster up in forming of a militia to meet the invaders and drive them off.   Of course Rolf sense of duty leads him to enlist.   As well as her father in-law.      Her mother-in-law, mother and father.   Who from an injury a few years ago.  Is in no condition to  be of any use to fight.   Will be along with many others fleeing the advancing army of invaders,   refugees.   It is decided the children will go with them.   

Myra through refuses to go.  Someone has to stay and tend to the farm.   Feed the livestock, watch over the harvest.   Of course it is thought if the invaders do get close enough.  Myra will be able to escape.    Especially since the children have been sent to safety already.   

Of course when captured she will not know the fate of the others.   Has she lost everything.    Her husband, children and parents.   

For the invaders it is evident to who capture her.  That she is a rare beauty.   She has all the pleasing curves.   Yet it is her lips that are so striking.   Lush, ripe and full of promise.  Lively green eyes that ensnare those that look to long into them.    So that one might actually think they have saved this woman from a life of drudgery of mundane with a simple farm life. Simply put she is a woman that one would conquer ten kingdoms,  slaughter thousands to possess.   

Myra is no seductress.   She is down to earth, earthy person.   A descent cook, with skills to sew and stitch together clothes.   Also with skills to tending to the live stock of the farm.  Some knowledge with the crops.    Along with some knowledge on caring for illness and other hurts.   After all she is a mother.   Finally even at twenty six she is still quite vibrant and holds her natural beauty. 

Kate

Name: Luria
Appearance:

Faction: Fairiron
Class: Mage
Location: With Juramon The Bold (ie she is part of his council )
Bio:

How Luria became into the service of Juramon is unknown and questions regarding so he has been dismissive of, but
seldom do any recall him leading without her being within a days ride of his actions. Her role in the battlefield
is seldom understood and in fact her advice and services have nothing what so ever to do with the tactics his hand
plays.

Her role however concerning those captured is a very different matter entirely. For many of his Lieutenants do have strange
sexual desires, and some even have loyalty to Jaramon for the decadent spoils of the flesh that Luria oversees.

This is not just just what most would expect in dark times Luria herself is aware of rituals that can change bodies slightly
to pander for kinkier perversions that the battle-stressed mind can hope for. Rumor of what she can do to others bodies,
how much she can change them varies wildly, and in fact it is a matter she herself is not aware of for her own magics are mainly
night long rituals to gods in hope of requesting their hand to change matters in the perverted ways she desires, some but not all
directed by the Lieutenants of the army.

Snake

I'm interested but I can't generate a good character for this. I need some kind of suggestion some form of inspiration. CAn there be a royal prince of the matriarchal kingdom? One that doesn't have a claim to the throne but is still " noble?"

RedEve

Sure, princes are still high up on the feudal hierarchy, they just don't have any claim to titles or thrones.

Snake

Which can lead to them perhaps betraying that country for a possible chance to advance to what they believe is theirs as much as it is their sisters?

RedEve

Yes, but of course that would turn out to be a mistake. The Fairiron will not recognize their claim any more than the Aelton will. Of course, the Fairiron could temporarily deceive said prince to get his help.

Muse

You guys definatly need some soldier girls to conquer.  :) 

Name:  Idra
Appearance:
Faction: Aelton
Class of chater: Warrior
Bio:  Youngest daughter of a blacksmith dynasty from the capitol, Idra realized she'd never inherit a big enough share of the business to atract a husband or support a family working the forge.  In her sixteenth year, to show to prove herself a journywoman smith, she forged a scimitar and armor for herself.  When her mother declared her graduated from her apprenticeship--rather than travel to perfect the smith's arts--she enlisted in her majesties army. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Keala Mensha Khaine

I'm definitively interested! It seems you need more Aelton right now correct? I could play one of them for sure! Any further ideas how you want their society to be run or a general 'sense' of how the citizens are so I can get a good flow of ideas about personality and stuff based off the society?

=D

RedEve

Hello all. First of, I would like to thank you all for the interest you have expressed so far.

Unfortunately, I would like to try another group game idea first, which means I will be putting this one on the back-burner for a bit.

My apologies and I hope to welcome you all aboard once I do start this game.