"I belong to you, my Master..." F for Dom M character (writer gender irrelevant)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 16, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This takes place in a fantasy alternate version of Earth. Parts of the world of controlled by the most powerful reigning clans of the supernaturals races. Humans are allowed to control United States and Mexico, so long as they maintain good relations with (Your character's species and clan), they trade vegetable and animal by products along with American specialty brews like Moonshine and others.

Lately North America has been receiving threats of take over from (leaving this blank to give you freedom to choose your domain) and... there is no doubts in anyone's mind that these threats are meant to be taken very seriously... the species they are dealing very well known for being especially hostile and constantly seeking expansion.

Their best option, petition (Your clan) for more protection. The leader (Your character) of (your clan) would agree under the conditions that they receive free extra shipments of their usual goods... and a tribute, the humans could choose what it would be, but (your clan) cautioned them to make it a good one, something their leader would feel was worthy of him.

The humans decide to give him one of their most beautiful young women... she would be his, she would satisfy and please him for as long as he saw fit...

I see a lot of potential in this idea for a lot of story development, there is so much that can be done here. I just don't want to go into too much detail right as I think it would be more fun to build more onto it with my partner, make it something the both of us will absolutely love.

As for our two characters, I imagine seeing my character begin simply as your character's pleasure slave and have that grow into more as they get to know each other and bond, with them falling in love and moving past the master/slave relationship in an official capacity. She'd still like wish to please and satisfy him, but she'd be more his woman and mate rather than his slave anymore.

If you do not fancy the picture included, I can choose something else.