Red Dawn 2016 roleplay

Started by playfullchick76, December 23, 2016, 08:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I enjoyed the 1984 movie a lot, and the remake was one of the few remakes that was better than the original. I would love to play out something like that here. My character would be a USMC buck sergeant, newly promoted and transferred after an injury in Afganistan, working in a supply warehouse in Los Angeles. When the North Korean paratroopers come down, a prime target would be military facilities, especially supply warehouses.

After a fight, we would be forced out, and make our way into the mountain areas, to regroup, plan, and start a resistance group with other survivors to fight back. I would be the ranking survivor from the warehouse, with civilians joining us to fight as well.

Your character could be a civilian, or another survivor from another branch, up to you.

I'm hoping to play this out with someone here. i dont have an on and offs page, but the only offs I have are extreme pain, too much sex, it takes attention away from the story if its too much, and..if you decide you dont want to play this out anymore, please tell me. Dont just go quiet and leave it to me to take the hint.