ANIME FANATICS!

Started by Venom09, May 06, 2010, 10:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom09

Well i'm looking for anyone who would be interested in doing a group rp here of any of the following animes:

Soul Eater
Naruto
FMA
Bleach

If anyone is interested let me know... if you have anything specific you'd like to rp with let me know that as well... oh and you can have your own characters in these as well not just the normal/original characters from the show!  ;D

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Zebu

There's already a Naruto RP collecting players in this very subforum, might want to check that out.  But I'd be very willing to do a Bleach or FMA RP.  Not so much Soul Eater; the new "Madness" storyline really isn't tickling my fancy.  So now we have votes for all four options!
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

GanonDwarf

My vote goes for Soul eater
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Lady Ayame

Full Metal Alchemist :)

sinoraa

I'd say soul eater. More open... Personally i believe FMA to be the best anime ever, but its not very open in the mess around apartment.

saya108

All of those sound like fun.

sinoraa

Well looks like Venom09 might not be back (has not been on sense this post.) So lets raise hands, whos up for Soul eater RP? (as it seems to be the favorite)

saya108

Ylliana

Brandon

I know nothing of Soul eater, but a Bleach RP could be fun with out all the canon characters (I despite playing with or as canons). An FMA game could be interesting too, allowing for state and unaffiliated alchemists drawn into a story
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

pendarious

*raises hand idly* soul eater.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Venom09

i'm all for Soul Eater though i'd prob have to do a OC seeing as i k more about doing that then canon on this anime and sorry been moving to Utah for like the past week and half and been here about a week and just finally settled in Salt Lake City so i really really appoligize!

saya108

I think Soul Eater would make a much more fun setting for role playing in because you have such awesome option by having one or two people being the weapons while another being the weapon meisters that use them to battle.

I really think it adds an awesome element that is a bit different than any other anime setting.

And Venom welcome to Utah. I live here as well, but in the Orem/Provo area. So I am a bit south of you.

Gami

I would opt for Bleach. I have a thing for Bleach.

sinoraa

well now that venom is back, I guess its up to him.

CrazyIvan

I would be interested in any of those as they are all pretty good.

sinoraa

Im for all but FMA. Love FMA, but i just can't see it work

CrazyIvan

you might be surprised I played one, it was set beyond the current and sure it took some liberties, but it was set up in such a way that it worked.

Venom09

Well first off I'm a girl lol and second i'd prefer Soul Eater cause i've been looking to have one of them since even though i just got into the Manga and such i luv it! so since i luv Soul eater and everyone seems to be going for that the most how about a Soul Eater plot... I'm up for playing a female weapon myself and others can choose what they want to do as for plot... well throw some ideas out there everyone and we'll see what we get and maybe mix and match!

GanonDwarf

Are we having canon's and such?
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

sinoraa

Quote from: Venom09 on May 20, 2010, 10:17:56 AM
Well first off I'm a girl lol
ops sorry ^^, your avatar is very deceptive

pendarious

hmm.....what say a witch has disguised herself as a nurse in a hospital somewhere and has claimed to have developed a syrum that protects against most diseases but in reality it is black blood and she intends to use this spread of black blood to create a mad populace with which to create an army to go to war with the shinigami?

Muninn

Soul Eater? Spiffy. I never quite finished the series... got close to it.  I may be interested.

>>

<<

Can I be Excalibur? ;D

sinoraa

Quote from: Muninn on May 21, 2010, 06:36:25 AM
Can I be Excalibur? ;D
Curse you! I wanted to be Excalibur....meh, DIPS ON EXCALIBUR'S MEISTER!