News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

School Front (Brothel training grounds)

Started by real3000, May 21, 2009, 10:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

real3000

This is my first ever group roleplay and i am hoping it goes well but if at first you don't succeed right so we shall see what happens.

The storyline goes like this, by day the Central Senior School is a place of learning where teachers and students tend to have a close relationship, the school is run slightly different then most where parents are not involved so much and students choose for themselves which teacher they will have at the beginning of their first year of classes and that will be there teacher for the whole 3 years they spend there. Also, unlike most senior schools, the students are moved into lodging at the campus and this is justified by the fact that the school is so far out of any nearby towns or cities. Although normal classes are run during the day the school opens for business at night and is a full fledged brothel training area where teachers prepare the students for a future in selling sex.

I will be requiring 8 characters for this idea

4 male/female students all interested in doing different forms of fantasy play that may or may not include faked non-con, bondage (heavy or light depending on the person playing the character), watersports (again depending on peoples interests), roleplay, and of course all the normal sexual things.

4 male/female teachers that will be required to be dominate by nature and can help teach the students many sexual positions and test the students limits.

My character will be the principal i will basically be the one testing the students on a regular basis one by one to see how their progress is going and then handing marks to the students and payment to the teachers based on performance.

If anyone is interested please pm me for the role you want to play and i would like to see this going asap but i know a lot of prep is required.

The Dark Raven

(Sent you a PM about this, but we've already talked there)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

SassyB

Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

whitepolo88

Would be interested in being a stooodent.

real3000

jilorbb

Name: Cameron Deitrick
Gender: true hermaphrodite (I will refer to Cameron as male for ease of reading.)

Bio: Cameron has just transferred to Central Senior boarding school after the death of his father. His mother was distraught and could not handle the stress of motherhood for the time being so she sent both of her children away for school. Whether or not his family knows the secrets of this school is unknown at the time.

Cameron was raised male though his parents decided to let him choose to have gender "corrective" surgery when he got older. Though he has been told to keep his male guise until he graduates. He has a fair face that betrays his natural androgyny more than anything else. Perhaps it is the fact that femme clothing is a taboo at the time that makes him desire to wear it so much. Regardless, he keeps his fantasies to himself and tries to focus on his studies.

Physical description:
5'8 tall and of a thinly muscular build. He has strawberry blond hair that hangs to his shoulders (though he usually ties it back while in class) and eyes of a mix of blue and green. His skin tone is fair and freckled, requiring him to be careful about his exposure to the sun. He wears the male school uniform, though he would much rather the female skirts...

Personality:
Cameron is quiet and dedicated to doing well. He's proud and doesn't take criticism well if he doesn't believe that he deserves it. He likes video games and often carries around a hand-held system of some sort. He doesn't fit easily into any group at school and has few friends. He usually separates himself from them rather than the other way around, mostly because he doesn't know who he can trust with his identity.

(If you need more, please let me know)