Hostages [Seeking F, Light to Bondage]

Started by TheVillain, August 26, 2013, 06:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

When the power-armored supervillain Vox started his career, he really was out to make the world a better place. An anarchist terrorist with a hate for corporations, he's killed people before but he believes that he's genuinely helped humanity as a whole when he's done it and with his high tech, black, sleek power armor he's a force to be reckoned with when he does it.

So when journalism student Sophie Kinder found his hide-out he was genuinely uncomfortable with taking her hostage while he figured out what he was going to do to her - and genuinely surprised when his surveillance discovers that she was getting more and more upset that he was NOT sexually taking advantage of the situation.

A little digging and Vox discovers that Sophie isn't just his hostage, but a Hostage - a sort of supervillain groupie who gets a deep sexual thrill from being taken hostage by, and being sexually used by, supervillains. And that Sophie is far from alone. In fact, some web research and he discovers that he's pretty popular among Hostages.

With the discovery of dozens if not hundreds of female Hostages in the city that would trade their souls to be where Sophie is, surely he can use this to further his plans. . .
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.