Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

So much confusion now. I am not even sure I can trust my own gut instinct anymore. It tells me any of you could be pirates, all tryingnto confuse me into making a huge mistake until I am no longer useful. (Which isn't that hard in these games to be honest)
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

yugi006

Quote from: Ryven on August 24, 2016, 04:09:07 PM
Remiel made literally 3 posts which is far less than a lot of other people, and he voted for JM which is consistent with this round.  Again, how exactly is that causing trouble?  Unless asking pretty girls to rub suntan lotion on you is 'causing trouble.

He caused trouble by claiming he was the lookout when James had already claimed that role which is causing trouble since it caused people to split their votes between JM and Remiel.

Ryven

Oh my god. Nevermind. *breathes*

Well luckily he won't be causing anymore 'trouble.'

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Blythe on August 24, 2016, 04:05:53 PM
Blythe stares in shock at how things have unfolded. "Well, that was...exciting. And worrisome. My vote is for ThatRPGuy since Remiel seems to be missing--I bet the Security Officer must have gotten Remiel in the night, having seen a clear target. Clearly JM thought Guy was guilty, and I feel the his current history is suggestive of his guilt. ThatRPGuy, if I'm wrong, then maaaan, you really messed up by forcing that early tiebreaker and then siding with Remiel."

Yeah, no joke on that last one, but I stand by my decision to force a tie. If 8 didn't, Kanyra, the active player, would have died on the spot. As it is, we're down Mynx as well now, which is basically a free kill for the pirates, so I stand by my decision there.

Thay said, I fully suspect to be lynched this round. That's why I used my power last night to save someone. Specifically, I saved Valerian. I'd be worried that telling everyone she is an honest vacationer would put a target on her back, but, well... she kind of already has one from what I've seen. BG, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep Val in mind, as I'm a dead man.

I need to read over and reply to a few PMs I've gotten, but until I do, I wanna get my vote for NightOwl out there. You're either playing a chaotic game, or just plain evil, Night.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi sits quietly and tries to figure how how everything came about.  A soda and a bowl of salted cashews sits untouched at her elbow.

"I can't believe, and yet I can since it's Remiel, that I got taken in like I did.  It seemed like everyone was chatting among themselves and I was so far out of the loop that I just went along with the crowd.  Not the kind of think I'm used to at all."

Valerian

"I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the pirates did go after me last night, after my *ahem* brilliant reasoning about Remiel that more people should have listened to," Val said, smiling wryly.  "Mynx was so quiet she's probably been removed by a higher power than the pirates, I'm guessing."

She paused, then added, "It's odd that JM suspected Myobi, though, since she did vote for Remiel.  I'm personally most suspicious of Beguile's, KatKwik, Night Owl, persephone, Vera, and, yes, ThatRPGuy, but we do have to vote carefully now.  We can't afford too many more mistakes."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

NightOwl35

NightOwl looks around with a yawn.

"So we are down Mynxish, Remiel, and James now as well? We are quickly running out of people here."

Turning to Reginald, they say "I already mentioned what I am doing here and what my role is." They say with a shrug. "If that makes me suspicious and warrant for my arrest, then so be it. I have my reasons for doing what I am doing though, chaotic and crazy as it might be. I wouldn't give it too much thought though."

"I also recall people asking who was in talks with Remiel before his ploy as a pirate. I will come forward and admit to being in talks with him since near the start of our trip (Essentially after Sunshine's kidnapping). At the start he had came forward as a vacationer. It wasn't until this whole business that he came to me claiming to be a lookout and having seen Rel first as a vacationer, then seeing James as a Mutineer." They say, noticing some details that others might not have picked up on.

"With that all out of the way, I'll be placing my vote on Ceralilly, for now. If new information arises, either here in public or in private, I may change my vote. Until said information arises at my door, I will be going back to keeping track of things that have happened here."

Ceralilly

Ceralilly looks stunned at Nightowl. "Out of all of the suspicious activity that you have noted...you pick me. Hmmm okay."

Frankly she had planned on voting Nighowl, but after her hasty and confused votings last round, she thought best to weight more information. Ceralilly decided to wait just a bit longer before voting..since she was, in fact, just a vacationer and wanted to enjoy her time somewhat...despite the accusations and confusion in everyone's midst.

Ceralilly also decides to stick her tongue out at Nightowl. 'Hmmmph."
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

KatKwik

The Kat slumps on a plush sofa. It seems that Remiel had duped so many including herself, but in order to move forward, she wonders about the photographer and why he or she didn't come forward. She suspects that they were taken or one of those missing, otherwise that was shoddy play, letting JM get taken, considering his value.

She holds onto her vote for now, trusting in the Captain of this ship for now.

One should note that because one voted for JM, doesn't make one guilty, it just means that one was taken in by the sexiness of pirates. Truthfully, Captain Jack, anyone?

Then seduced by Remiel

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Verasaille

After seeing some of the reactions, Vera sighs and sits in her chair toying with a tiny umbrella. "I am not sure who to vote for right now. I have several suspects in my mind. After some of the PM's I received, and going on what I have observed, I am going with Nightowl. I highly suspect he is the Rebel. That means the photographer can't save him.

He is entirely too good at this game and likes to confuse people with his theories. I do not trust Reggie either. He is too vocal and willing to cast shade on innocents. JM's suspicion of Myobi is worth noting. Let's hope we catch all the pirates, so we can get back to enjoying our vacation!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ceralilly

Kat, thank you! *Waves at happily* That is what I was saying. There were other sexy forces at play in my choice for JM.

*Nightowl*
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Kiric Rand

There are plenty of suspicious people around, despite the fact we just got rid of one of the most suspicious in Remy. So who does that leave then? While RPguy and Nightolw have raised suspicions, I am not entirely sure if they are actually pirates or I am simply overthinking things again.

Hum... a tough choice. Everyone is keeping an eye on everyone else. So for now I am going to put my vote on Nghtolw, but keeping a close eye on everything else
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Valerian

I hate to say it, but I'm beginning to think NightOwl really is just a vacationer with a very weird strategy.  Unfortunately, that makes him a very easy target for the pirates to try to frame.  Which means that I am now most suspicious of Vera.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Between NightOwl and RPGuy, I am more suspicious of Reginald.

RPGuy has my vote.

persephone325

Quote from: Verasaille on August 25, 2016, 04:45:07 AM
JM's suspicion of Myobi is worth noting.

Considering JM was the Lookout, this strikes me as odd.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Valerian

Quote from: persephone325 on August 25, 2016, 02:55:58 PM
Considering JM was the Lookout, this strikes me as odd.
He mentioned suspecting you as well, perse.  ::)

He also didn't have time to check Myobi.  First he checked Blythe, then Remiel, so there was no chance for him to verify anyone else's identity.  Though I do find it odd that JM still suspected Myobi even though she voted against Remiel at a crucial moment.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Galactic Druid

I'd like to point out as well, that I promised you guys I'd use my power last night to save someone before I lost my chance, and we didn't have an arrest afterward. Well, we did, but once Remi is confirmed a pirate (technically he did that himself, but still), hopefully I'll have at least some credibility back...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

Quote from: Valerian on August 25, 2016, 03:03:21 PM
He mentioned suspecting you as well, perse.  ::)

He also didn't have time to check Myobi.  First he checked Blythe, then Remiel, so there was no chance for him to verify anyone else's identity.  Though I do find it odd that JM still suspected Myobi even though she voted against Remiel at a crucial moment.

I know. But I'm OK with that. I understand why people are suspicious of me. It would be difficult for me to prove my innocence unless I get arrested, kidnapped, or voted out. I don't have the best track record when it comes to voting. I'm just kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

There is still a chance the pirates turned someone and that very well could be the sherrif. It's a ploy that has been used before.

I still don't trust you Reggie, as you keep looking at me. I am innocent and only too willing to share the info I got. I don't know everything, as no one trusts anyone enough to divulge the truth.

I must say, Valerian, I suspect you now for supporting Nightowl. He has some good theories and he knows how to manipulate people. The sooner we have him out of the game, the better. I hope no one falls for his schemes.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Valerian

Quote from: Verasaille on August 25, 2016, 03:21:54 PM
There is still a chance the pirates turned someone and that very well could be the sherrif. It's a ploy that has been used before.

I still don't trust you Reggie, as you keep looking at me. I am innocent and only too willing to share the info I got. I don't know everything, as no one trusts anyone enough to divulge the truth.

I must say, Valerian, I suspect you now for supporting Nightowl. He has some good theories and he knows how to manipulate people. The sooner we have him out of the game, the better. I hope no one falls for his schemes.
I have a feeling we're all pretty safe from whatever schemes NightOwl might be cooking up, actually.  Also, if he's a pirate he doesn't need to have good theories; he already knows who to get rid of.  But of course I'm always willing to listen to evidence if you have any.

And I may be a bit biased, but I think I look like about the only person no one should reasonably suspect at this point.  You don't even have to believe Guy.  Just look at how hard I tried to convince people Remiel was the lying liar that he was.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

Quote from: Valerian on August 25, 2016, 03:29:35 PM
I have a feeling we're all pretty safe from whatever schemes NightOwl might be cooking up, actually.  Also, if he's a pirate he doesn't need to have good theories; he already knows who to get rid of.  But of course I'm always willing to listen to evidence if you have any.

And I may be a bit biased, but I think I look like about the only person no one should reasonably suspect at this point.  You don't even have to believe Guy.  Just look at how hard I tried to convince people Remiel was the lying liar that he was.

I don't think you're a bad guy, Val.
I don't know.

Valerian

Quote from: persephone325 on August 25, 2016, 03:34:55 PM
I don't think you're a bad guy, Val.
Yay, perse believes me!   ;D  Of course, you might believe me because you're a pirate, but hopefully not.  *hugs*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

Quote from: Verasaille on August 25, 2016, 04:45:07 AM
After seeing some of the reactions, Vera sighs and sits in her chair toying with a tiny umbrella. "I am not sure who to vote for right now. I have several suspects in my mind. After some of the PM's I received, and going on what I have observed, I am going with Nightowl. I highly suspect he is the Rebel. That means the photographer can't save him.

"The rules state that if the rebel is tested by the photographer he or she appears as a vacationer. If that is the case then the photographer can definitely save the rebel.

Rel Mayer

Maybe I missed something, so please correct me if I am wrong!

But why aren't we questioning the odd call that Persephone made during the first vote? Was it justified in some way that made everyone believe it? Or is Nightowl and RPguy a bigger target?

Personally, I don't want to get rid of Nightowl just yet. I'm suspicious, but he also provides amazing insight that can help both sides. Juss saying!

yugi006

"It wasn't odd at all. It was the first vote. Unless someone had information that we weren't aware of then Persephone wouldn't have known that Kanrya was a vacationer. There is also the slim chance that she could have been the Rebel not that I think that at all."