Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Wait...does the photographer make an appearance? I think we all want to know for sure!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

I don't think the photographer wants to come out yet which I think is the right choice given the amount of people in this game and that it is still early on in the game.

Autumn Sativus

The Inspector rushed back to the deck, dinner not even started yet, a grave look on his face and a key held in his hand. "My friends we've made a mistake!!!" The shake in his head was all that was really necessary.

"I haven't completed my investigations yet, but this news is important." He held out the key to Lady Saffron, asking her to confirm it's use.

Plucking up the key she looked out at her vacationers with concern. "So James was the Lookout afterall?" she looked to the Inspector for confirmation, the key to the lookout's nest in her hand.

He could only give a nod in return, her head shaking slightly. "Go find out what he has to say, then."
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

I'm voting for Remiel. I don't think I need to explain why.

Autumn Sativus

Lawl it's not voting time yet Reginald go to your room ::)
Us against the world

persephone325

Well, Guy, let's hope we still have our Security Officer and they can arrest Remi during the night.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ceralilly

"Oh no..."

Ceralilly stuffs a roll in her mouth feeling quite upset with herself.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi glared at Remi and pondered her chances of stuffing a pile of shrimp down his Jockeys and dangling him over the side while sharks swam by.

"I'm never going to trust you ever again!"

Maybe she could bounce an orange off his head.

Remiel

The ironic thing is that I actually was an innocent Vacationer at the time I posted the "I AM NOT A PIRATE" T-shirt.

Then the role re-shuffle happened, and, well...

#NOREGERTS

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Beguile's Mistress

Ryven

Kiric Rand

Seriously Remi. Why do I always believe you. You actually had me convinced enough to roll to see my vote. Why do you do this to us?
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Valerian

I knew he was a pirate.  Remi's always a pirate.   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Galactic Druid

So, I admit that I really backed the wrong horse on this one. I imagine I look guilty as hell right now, but that's not even the worst of my problems.

I'm just going to come out to the entire thread becuase I trusted Remiel with this information, so now all the pirates know it; I am the Night Watchman (Healer). I didn't save Sunshine because I was waiting to use my power at a critical moment or on someone I knew had a role.

That said, unless the bodyguard was sucessful, I can pretty much confirm the mutineer ability was used last night. I really doubt I'm going to live much longer, whether I'm attacked or voted off, so either way, I'm using my power tonight, assuming the bodyguard isn't successful.

Needless to say, Remi needs to be next on the list, but after that, I think we'd do well to take a close look at the suspicions I've already brought up, for the reasons I'm already brought up; Persephone, Verasaille, and Nightowl, especially after the most recent votes.

Remiel

Quote from: Valerian on August 24, 2016, 07:35:12 AM
I knew he was a pirate.  Remi's always a pirate.   ;D

You know, as soon as I saw that the pirates were the bad guys in this game I was like, "Welp, I'm not going to live very long."   At least this way I got to go out on my own terms--getting you guys to vote out your own Lookout was definitely worth it!

Galactic Druid

I can't believe I let you play me that hard. I broke like the first rule of mafia, letting friendships cloud my better judgement about you. I even stated how suspicious I was of the Sunshine thing, but my entire vote was based on the fact that you came to me with information first....

Valerian

Well, technically the first rule of Mafia is that Remiel is always a bad guy, but close enough.   ::)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Galactic Druid

That means I violated the first two rules of mafia....

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on August 24, 2016, 01:11:58 PM
I can't believe I let you play me that hard. I broke like the first rule of mafia, letting friendships cloud my better judgement about you. I even stated how suspicious I was of the Sunshine thing, but my entire vote was based on the fact that you came to me with information first....

Erm...sorry?  :-[

It's amazing how well that works (I learned that trick from Mintprincess!).  People always forget the cardinal rule of Mafia games:  you can't trust anybody in these games.

Quote from: Valerian on August 24, 2016, 01:16:16 PM
Well, technically the first rule of Mafia is that Remiel is always a bad guy, but close enough.   ::)

Not always!  I actually was an innocent Vacationer before the role reshuffle. 

Ryven

Quote from: Remiel on August 24, 2016, 01:18:38 PM
Not always!  I actually was an innocent Vacationer before the role reshuffle.

I think you just proved the rule right.  The reshuffle was fate.

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Rel Mayer