Kanrya(3) - Myobi, yugi, JM
Mynxish(2) - Blythe, Kiric
Perse(2) - Vera, Cera
Myobi(2) - NightOwl, Kanrya
Remi(1) - Rel Mayer
vera(1) - Perse

Waiting On
BeMi, Kat, King, Mynx, Remi, Ryv, Guy, Val

I'm not sure if there was a misunderstanding, but the investigator will not be able to help you with this decision. Please don't wait on him to make your votes.
I'll be closing this in let's say about 12 hours or so?
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ceralilly

Ceralilly rolls 15 on her die and votes for Perse as a result... "Sorry love..."
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

persephone325

"Your quickness to accuse me is quite disconcerting, Vera, considering I don't believe that I am the only one who didn't speak up immediately. I was merely attending to my affairs as Captain." Persephone said before taking her seat.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Speaking up he says to everyone, "since I have no information about anyone at the moment my vote will be at random and that person is Kanrya.

Galactic Druid

Reginald shamelessly watches Cera's cleavage as he answers her. "Nothing... nothing yet..." he grumbles, stroking his chin. "But then again, their refusal to confrim my suspicious may very well be the confirmation I need. I'll wait just a little longer before revealing anything, see what happens. There's still plenty of time to vote enjoy our host's... hospitality." the last word was dripping in sarcasm so thick it could be a sauce for the meal.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

James Moriarty

Having changed into a different shirt (this one bearing the rather surprising inscription: I don't know what's going on.) and a smart pair of pants (read: a swimsuit), James made his reappearance on deck to find an already contentious crowd gathered.  He looked around for a few he recognized -- the one whose luggage he slept in, the one who fancied herself a fox and the one who somehow had his same striking taste in designer shirts -- and promptly went to the bar, winking at the bartender (I don't think he appreciated that very much...) and downing a greenish drink in one awkward gulp, breathlessly tapping the glass to the bar while coughing to indicate the need for more.  Once he caught his breath again, he offered what wisdom he had.  "Ehh, whatzit Kanrya?  Whatr'we votin' for an'way?"

King Serperior

King sits quietly as the conversation around him goes on and on.  One would notice that he had changed his shirt into one that said...

WWHDD
'What would Harry Dresden do?'

...on it.  After a few moments, he put down the book he was reading and spend a few seconds wishing that Bob was here to advise him on the culprit, but he was not, so there was but one thing to say, "I know not who did this heinous act, but we must ask ourselves if we are thinking first instead of blindly pointing fingers at someone who looks the slightest bit suspicious.  I admit that I haven't quite kept up with your conversations, but logic is the only way we can find out who did this."

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Autumn Sativus

Picking out the new slogan on James' shirt, the Lady Saffron had a nod to offer. " I think this one is starting to understand what we're all here for..." 8-)
Us against the world

Kanrya

"Don't look at me I'm a damn kitsune of course I'm a sneaky fox. I'm only here as a vacationer hoping to get laid nothing more!" Humphs in style. "If you ask me Myobi has things to hide. She's been hogging all the shrimp!"

Ceralilly

Noticing Reginald watching her pour from her dress, she swayed back and forth in a devilish way...as tendrils of her red hair fell about her shoulders.

"Well ins't that a shame...." she plucked a cherry from his drink ans licked and nibbled it suggestively before devoueijg it with a delighted little moan. "Mmmmm that was delicious... " Cera licked her lips and stared at the drunken man shamelessly. Teasing was such fun....
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Reginald briefly let himself be distracted by Kanrya's outward statement of wanting to get laid, Ceralilly quickly recapturing his attention as she reached for his drink. He was starting to like this ship, and his odds. If it wasn't for the whole disappearing vacationers thing, it would be downright pleasant.

"It is a shame..." he replied, continuing to make eyes at Ceralilly. "I blame our host overall though, this whole pirate thing... it's definately a serious part foux pas." With that, he shot a drunken glare in Saffron's direction. Leaning back to Lilly, he whispered as softly as he could, which was still loud enough for anyone nearby to hear him. "That's just a taste. If you're looking for something more... substancial, how about we grab a bottle and head to a room?"

Autumn Sativus

"You only have yourself to blame, for accepting a golden ticket, Reginald." A smirk drew up the corners of her lips.
Us against the world

KatKwik

Kat sips on her fruity drink. This whole vacation has become something of a nightmare, with disappearing passengers and the possibility of running out of shoes.

So on that note she chooses randomly...Mynxish on the prospect that she has pretty shoes that can be recycled.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Valerian

Val closed her eyes and spun around twice, finally stopping to catch her balance and focusing on King Serperior.  "Hm.  Sorry, but we all have to vote for someone, right?  I'd love to be able to be logical about it, but we don't have any evidence yet.  And I'm glad I don't have to be the one to figure out what to do if there's a tie," she added, mostly to herself, looking at how the votes had fallen so far.

Randomness
Quote from: dicebotRoll Result: Valerian rolled: 1d18
Comment:
Result: 8,
Total: 8
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Galactic Druid

Reginald glances back at Saffron with a knowing smile. "Is that so? We shall see about that, my dear.." With that, he tips back his drink, and returns to ogling Ceralily.

Ceralilly

Ceralilly grins at the invitation and nods once. Perhaps we can have some fun after dinner? It would be rude to our guest. She walks around and places her round rump in Reginalds lap.

"You were saying?" She smiled and winked towards Saffron. "Everyone knows they are happy to have received the golden ticket...after all...you, for example, wouldn't have me in your lap if not...." She giggled playfully and squirmed lightly.

Remiel

Remiel returns from Kanrya's cabin, this time wearing a shirt that said
STILL NOT
A PIRATE

He took a moment to let everything sink in.  "Well...I certainly can't blame Rel for voting randomly, as we really know nothing about anyone at this point.  However, I'm still a little bit annoyed at James Moriarty for trying to get me elected captain."

Galactic Druid

Reginald let's put a sigh and a shiver as Cera takes her seat in his lap. "I certainly am glad I got the chance to meet you..." He coos, resting his hands on her hips as his own arch against her, "But I think many people here were too happy to get their tickets... like they were a chance they literally couldn't pass up..."

He glanced at Saffron as he said it. "And that's just part of her game..."

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Kanrya(3) - Myobi, yugi, JM
Mynxish(2) - Blythe, Kiric, Kat
Perse(2) - Vera, Cera
Remi(1) - Rel Mayer
vera(1) - Perse
King (1) - Val
JM(1) - Remi

Waiting On
BeMi, King, Mynx, Ryv, Guy

The Inspector returned from a short visit to Sunshine's room when the main course was being served, some information offered to the Lady in quiet whispers, a piece of paper exchanging hands.

"Well... this is a bit of news." Saffron looked up at her guests, reading from the page.

Quote from: SunshineSparkleI was just about to join the dining room, when I felt someone following me. I suspect it was a man. I couldn't see them but I think you should look further into Remiel.

Saffron's gaze turned to the tables as she showed the page to them, Sunshine's very own handwriting.

The Inspector had already left, back to searching for further clues, already asked to look deeper into what Sunshine could have known...
Us against the world

Rel Mayer

Rel turns her head to look at Remiel sitting down with his:

STILL NOT
A PIRATE

...shirt, and notices that the STILL NOT is currently blocked off while his arms are crossed over his chest while he's pondering who to vote for. Making it read:

A PIRATE

"...Well, that's interesting," Rel snickers.

Blythe

Blythe says, "Hmm. Okay, so is that evidence that Remiel actually did something, or is that just that Sunshine simply thought he was suspicious? The former is pretty much a nail in the coffin, but the latter implies there's wriggle room. It does look pretty suspicious, granted. Not changing my vote right now. I'm open to changing my vote to Remiel if its the former, but I'd want the above clarified first."

Remiel

Just a reminder...

Quote from: Saffron on August 14, 2016, 05:55:38 PM
"I have invited the Inspector aboard to assist in your investigations of this matter. He will be providing you with clues from the scene of the crime. Some of them true, and some of them false... judge wisely, my friends.

After consultation with the GM, I would just like to point out is that all that this means is that Sunshine suspected me of being a pirate.  She didn't have any outside information.

I am no pirate!  I am just a boring Vacationer.   I don't know why Sunshine pointed the finger at me, but she was wrong.

However, I don't suppose it's going to matter any, as anything that sets you apart from the crowd at this stage in the game is pretty much a death sentence.  Have fun, everybody.

Ryven

Voting for Kanrya.  "I don't know if we can rely on the inspector.  After all, can we trust them?"

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Kanrya(4) - Myobi, yugi, JM, Ry
Mynxish(3) - Blythe, Kiric, Kat
Perse(2) - Vera, Cera
Remi(1) - Rel Mayer
vera(1) - Perse
King (1) - Val
JM(1) - Remi

Waiting On (Hours or less remaining!)
BeMi, King, Mynx, Guy
Us against the world

Verasaille

Vera blinks in astonishment at the Inspector's findings. "Well, that seems rather blatant. I mean...I know we always suspect Remiel, the scoundrel that he is...but I never thought of him as a 'real' pirate. And it does say she did not actually see him. Only that she thought it was a man. We have nine men on board. That narrows it down a bit. It also feels like a targeted hit. Someone wants Remi out of the way."

Since we are only hours away from the deadline, I will switch my vote to yugi. He can be sneaky. He always acts so innocent... :D
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.