Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Adult Thread

"Welcome aboard the Lady Sinful!" Each guest is greeted as they present their ticket for boarding, a mysterious Hostess behind the golden tickets yet to be revealed.

The crew are sharply dressed in white, the ship shined and ready for departure on the journey, a topless mermaid mounting the rear of the ship above her name.

Upon boarding the guests will find many colorful rooms to choose from. They may just find something catered exactly to their tastes. The crew will gladly guide them to their rooms on the upper decks of the ship. Bags will be brought to rooms by the crew in the evening.

With little unpacking to do right away, guests are encouraged to make their way to the Pool Deck for drinks and to mingle with their fellows. It's rumored there is an upcoming announcement from the Captain of the Ship, that the Hostess is expected to make an appearance and that all guests will be required for some sort of event shortly.

Player List
Beguile's Mistress
Blythe
Ceralilly
Esoteric Myobi Vacationer
James Moriarty* Lookout
Kanrya Vacationer
KatKwik
King Serperior
Kiric Rand
Mynxish Vacationer
NightOwl Vacationer
persephone325
Rel Mayer
Remiel Mutineer
Ryven
SunshineSparkle Vacationer
ThatRPGuy Night Watchman
Valerian Security Officer
Verasaille Vacationer
yugi006

Roles
Vacationer x2-3
Security Officer
Photographer
Lookout*
Greenhorn
Night Watchman
Pirate x3-4
Mutineer
Rebel
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

persephone325

Persephone comes aboard with a bag of luggage in each hand. She flips her hair back and looks around from underneath her cat eye sunglasses.

"This is going to be lovely." She smiles.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Beguile's Mistress

The clattering of wheels follows BeMi up the gangway on her way to boarding the ship.  Once she has checked in and turned her bags over to the Purser she goes looking for the other passengers on the Pool Deck where she had been directed.

A frosty drink of fruit juice and sparkling water in a glass filled with ice finds its way into her hand and she makes her way to the railing on the seaward side after a smile and wave at persephone, the lone guest other than herself so far in attendance.  The blowing inland is refreshing and she turns her face to it to let it blow through her loose auburn hair and tease at the hem of her white sundress.

Kiric Rand

"Good evening friends. I do hope the drinks are fresh and the entertainment lively." A voice boomed out as he boarded, wasting little time in announcing his present to all those present. Nothing new really, Kiric was a showman after all, and knew exactly how to make himself the center of attention.

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Remiel

Remiel made his way on board the ship, carrying his luggage and wearing a T-shirt that said, in big, bold letters,

I AM NOT
A PIRATE

persephone325

Persephone watches the people as they board the ship.

"Interesting shirt, sir. Just what exactly are you trying to convey with that message? It's quite curious."
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ryven

* Ryven walks on board and eyes Remiel then smiles.

"Agreed."

For ambience...

Beguile's Mistress

Turning her back to the view BeMi rests her elbows on the railing and studies the newcomers with a little grin.  Things were definitely looking up.

Esoteric Myobi

A rattling of wheels and clicking of rapid heels rumbles up the gangway before Myobi pops on deck, dragging her suitcase enthusiastically behind her. Upon spotting a few familiar faces, she gives a little cry of delight and scurries over to Persephone with an excited squeal. "Sephy~!!" She proceeds to glomp the poor, unsuspecting Persephone without permission.

And forgot all about her luggage in the meantime, which had rolled itself back down the gangway. Woops.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

persephone325

Persephone nearly falls over as Myobi practically tackles her.

"Myobi, darling! Long time, no see!" She embraces her tightly.
I don't know.

Verasaille

Vera is on her cellphone as she drags her luggage on wheels up the gangplank. "No, I told you I was leaving on a cruise. It's not the 'Love Boat'!" She giggles as she spots the other passengers and grins at the passengers and crew alike. Muttering to herself she ends the call. "Well...maybe it could be..."

Handing her luggage to the porter she heads to the pool, sashaying to the bar and ordering a pina colada. Her wrap is a sarong that is covering a bikini. "Isn't this lovely!!?" Waving to all those already on board.

"I like your shirt, Remi. Hello Persephone, Myobi, Bemi, Ryven, and Kiric! Did I miss anyone?"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

He flashes his ticket to the man at the entrance and walks up the walkway with his luggage in hand He heads for the main area where everyone is and is surprised to see certain members here and heads to the bar for a drink. With a drink in one hand and his luggage in the other he proceeds to the main area where everyone is congregating at. "Hello everyone. What a nice time for a cruise don't you think?"

Blythe

Blythe shows his ticket and takes his luggage on board. He's just here to relax; he's wearing a very bright red and yellow Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, absolutely terrible ancient looking sandals that have seen one too many days at the beach, and looks eager to see everything about the ship. He gives a hearty wave to everyone and opts settle in a bit and find somewhere cozy to lounge on the Pool Deck.

Ceralilly

Cera bounces on board excitedly; giggling as she hands over her ticket and is shown her room. Her dress is loose and flowing, a red sundress with no shoes...just an ankle bracelet and lipstick to match.

Finally she makes her way to the pool deck. Who would imagine she had a red bikini on as well? More than a few perhaps.

"Hello everyone!"
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

King Serperior

King would be found in one of those lounge chairs under an umbrella watching Captain America: The First Avenger on his portable laptop.  He is wearing a Civil War T-shirt that makes the obvious claim that he is an Iron Man fan and some standard 'cruise ship shorts.'  Every few minutes, he looks up from the action and gives a nod to each person, but it is clear he is focused on the movie and very much enjoying what he is watching.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Kanrya

The sexy lithe kitsune trickster stretches out on her towel as she enjoys the sun up on deck near the pool. "I really did need a vacay!" Has a rum and coke nearby to relax in a fog of inebriation.

Esoteric Myobi

Breaking away from Persephone, she pulled out her golden ticket. "Look! It's like we're Charlie! I wonder who Willy Wonka is?" Leaning in to whisper conspiratorially in her ear, she giggled. "But obviously the crew would have to be the Oompa Loompas."

Said crew had scrambled off, chasing after her runaway luggage which she seemed completely unworried about. Linking her arm through Persephone's, she motioned towards the pool area, specifically at the bar. "Drinks?" Before waiting for an answer, she raised her own arm enthusiastically. "DRINKS!" And proceeded to drag her off towards the bar, saying quick hellos to everyone they passed.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

KatKwik

Hands over her golden ticket!

The staff nearly pass out from the collection of luggage. Some marked with 'Handle with Care' so she must be a seasoned cruiser. A perfect pair of shoes for every ocassion, one can never have too many.

Waves to everyone and wonders what activities lay ahead. A holiday of lifetime is what was on offer...What could go wrong!?

She heads to the bar and orders one of those fruity, holiday drinks and makes a toast, "Here's to fair weather and happy sailing."

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Valerian

Being the opposite of a seasoned traveler, Val fusses a little over her luggage, convinced she's forgotten something terribly important.  "At least I know I've got plenty to read," she murmured, reassuring herself on that point even as she tries to remember whether or not she remembered to pack her hairbrush.  But there will be time to worry about that later and buy another if necessary, and for now she decides to relax and maybe get to meet a few fellow travelers.  A bartender hands her a fruity drink full of so many umbrellas it's difficult to find the straw, and she settles in to watch the others arrive.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kiric Rand

Watching as the cruise filled up quickly, he simply smiled watching everyone greet each other like old friends. Now this was what a cruse should be about, good friends, good drinks, and pl3nty of eye candy. He laughed as he raised his glass to those gathered around.

"To safe travels, and plenty of enjoyment upon the open seas."
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

persephone325

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on August 08, 2016, 07:32:44 AM
Breaking away from Persephone, she pulled out her golden ticket. "Look! It's like we're Charlie! I wonder who Willy Wonka is?" Leaning in to whisper conspiratorially in her ear, she giggled. "But obviously the crew would have to be the Oompa Loompas."

Said crew had scrambled off, chasing after her runaway luggage which she seemed completely unworried about. Linking her arm through Persephone's, she motioned towards the pool area, specifically at the bar. "Drinks?" Before waiting for an answer, she raised her own arm enthusiastically. "DRINKS!" And proceeded to drag her off towards the bar, saying quick hellos to everyone they passed.

Persephone laughs softly. "Well, I assume Lady Saffron would be Willy. But...Maybe she would be Wanda Wonka? Doesn't have the same ring to it, though." She mused. She walked with Myobi towards the bar, but cast a longing glance at KS and his Civil War t-shirt.

Soon... Good things come to those who wait!
I don't know.

AffablyEvil

Dressed in a rather vanilla combination of a long white skirt and a black t-shirt, Affy already finds herself on the pool deck, having managed to acquire one of the beach chairs before they ran out, reading a book slowly under an artificial light, wishing mostly to just be left alone, although she found herself curious who their mysterious hostess was.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Mynxish

Racing up the gangplank as if the ship were about to vanish and leave her stranded, Mynxish curses under her breath. She halts at the top. One overstuffed beach bag slides from her shoulder to thump on the recalcitrant suitcase she was dragging. The other bag clings precariously, considering the wisdom of joining it's companion. Her eyes widen at the sight of so many people and a deep flush creeps over her cheek. She looks behind her, now wondering if being left on the dock wouldn't be a better idea. This had to be the most foolish thing she had ever done.

And then she spies a woman in a long white skirt, reading. Mynx brought plenty of books. Maybe, just maybe, she would survive this "gift" from her sister. Maybe.

Autumn Sativus

The crew join the cruisers on the Pool Deck as the last of Kat's luggage is loaded aboard and the anchor is drawn, the ship about to set sail on her voyage. It's not long before the Captain arrives to welcome the passengers aboard and let them know a little more about the destination of this cruise, as well as that if there is any trouble that a delegated Captain would be available for them along with the staff members. The selection of such a delegate left entirely up to the passengers, a vote may begin when the guests desire.

Later in the evening, the neon lights begin lighting up the deck as the sun begins to set, each passenger relaxing in their particular way, with their particular drink. It is then that Lady Saffron finally makes her appearance.

"Many apologies for my lateness friends, certain distractions simply cannot be ignored." A welcoming smile offered to each of the guests she had provided a golden ticket aboard. "I trust you've all been treated well, and are enjoying yourselves?"

As the sun began to set over the just beginning to move ship, being towed out of port now, it was apparent that a Captain should be decided upon relatively quickly.

"I wanted to invite you all to dinner and a show tonight." With that the guests were left to their activities, to vote for their leader before something special seemed to be planned for them.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Blythe

Blythe admires the beauty of the pool deck, and he casts his vote while enjoying the beauty of the ship and the lively crew.

"I think Kanrya would be a great captain!"