shells and blood make the perfect gift!

Started by FallenTears, August 05, 2012, 07:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenTears

shell by shell the cops got shot, screaming in agonizing pain! the bullets ripped through them like paper, yet the man stood unharmed as bullets when through him leaving no marks!
slowly he worked his way down the street citizen by citizen cop by cop, only to arrive at a small hotel, kicking down the door he grabbed the woman by her hair and dragged her out"where is it" he yelled she had no clue what he as talking about and cryed "wher is it damn it" he said putting the gun to her head
she slowly said " i have no clue i lost it now please leave me alone!" she cried out.
"you lie give it to me" he through her aside and started tearing apart her apartment!
she jumped for the pen but he was already at her pinning her down, she grabbed a pen and jammed it in his eye "aw you bastard" he yelled holding his eye
she ran into the bathroom, with a knife and sat in to corner crying!
she whispered to her self "your mine no one can hurt you, dont worry no one will have you my darling!"he kicked down the door and walked over to her! suddenly she jumped at him and drove the knife deep into his stomach "h-how is that p-p-possible im immortal, you cant hurt me" he stumble back into the shower and she ran out of the house crying and was never seen since then

-three months later-
she sat in the shower washing her hair the dark blue necklace lay flat on her chest and glistened as the water runs over it "its ok darling no one will ever hurt you" she said holding the necklace tight in her hands