News:

Main Menu

"Stuck at Prom"

Started by Spookie Monster, August 06, 2008, 05:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caity

Don't worry.  *pets*  I'm sure they're much more miserable now.  Those who peak in High School, fall apart afterwards.  I'm sure of it.   :P

Mathim

Actually, no, these were the rich kid types whose mommies and daddies take care of them for life. So I'm sure they're pretty satisfied with themselves.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Trieste

Whoa... bitterness rating on here is through the roof.

I enjoyed high school, but I did not go to prom. I had to work that night, on top of not really caring much for it. I totally loved homecoming, and had a blast at every one I went to, but prom was meh.

Caity

I know plenty of rich kids who royally screwed up... beyond the reach of their parents' money which was considerable.

And Trieste.. not bitter.  It's called a joke.  ;)  But it is hilarious when the people I knew in high school still operate under the same mentality and don't speak to me when I say 'hi' to them in the grocery store.  :p

Though.. it's entirely possible that they just don't like me.  Can't imagine why.  *pulls out my halo*

The Great Triangle

Quote from: Mathim on August 08, 2008, 04:03:05 PM
Actually, no, these were the rich kid types whose mommies and daddies take care of them for life. So I'm sure they're pretty satisfied with themselves.

But are they happy?
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Mathim

Well since people equate money with happiness, I would have to say 'yes'.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

ShrowdedPoet

Just because money is foolishly equated with happiness does not mean they are actually happy.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Caity

True..

But I would love to have the opportunity to prove that money CAN buy me happiness.  ;)

Anyone got some good lottery numbers? 

ShrowdedPoet

*laughs*  Nope and right now I don't even have a penny to my name. . .Any hot rich ladies out there willing to share?
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Caity

*hikes up skirt*

Share with me too. *bats eyelashes*