Vending Machine!

Started by EdwardShane, May 22, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

The machine propels a grappling hook out at Ed, latching onto him and pulling him face-first into the machine as a low, gruff voice calls out "Get over here!"

Coin

Cassandra LeMay

The machine spits out a colorful card depicting fireworks and confetti, with "THANK YOU" written on it in large golden letters.

Coin
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Chasseybaby

The machine rattles and Chassey falls out... "Ouchies! Stupid ass mach... Oh Hi!" ^^

Coin

Cassandra LeMay

*extends hand to help Chassey to her feet* Now that is what I call a coin well spent.
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Chasseybaby

*takes Cass's hand and dust off her backside* Well thank you for putting that coin in and svain me ^^ *kicks machine* All right now hand it over.... *waits and pouts* dont make me come in there and get it... *machine spits out her shorts*  Thank you! ^^

Coin :P

King Serperior

The machine makes an odd sound and drops exactly 31 diving fins at your feet.

Coin!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

EdwardShane

The machine rumbles as odd crunching sounds are heard inside.  The machine then spits out a pile of bone dust.

FATALITY

Edward Shane clone #675 materializes.

Now that I am back....

Coin

Chasseybaby

Machine groans and spits out the doll from SAW.

Coin

SpiralSpider

The machine makes a very feminine, sensual moan and a 12 inch figure of David Tennant slides out.

Coin.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

King Serperior

There's a strange sound coming from the deepest parts of the machine.  With a sudden scream of internal gears, a single, leatherbound book drops at Spider's feet.  It leaves no hint as to what is inside.

Coin!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Adammair

A large trampoline slides out in front of the vending machine and a chute opens at the top of the machine. From the chute rolls an extremely heavy rubber ball, landing on the trampoline and proceeding to bounce...and bounce...and bounce...

Coin.

SpiralSpider

A sign pops out of the machine. It reads,
"At this location in 1897,
NOTHING HAPPENED."

Coin

EdwardShane

The machine starts playing "It's a Small World After All" in the most annoying whiny voice Spider has ever heard.

Coin

Chasseybaby

Machine whines and spits out a red and blue pill as well as a white rabbit with a fluffy tail that hops away once it's free. 

Coin! ^^

Adammair

The machine emits a large cloud of smoke, which randomly changes colors, from the traditional smoky gray, to crimson, to navy blue, to forest green, and on and on...

Coin.

Roni

*The machine coughs up a half-finished sonata of unknown origins. It would play it too…but it keeps getting stuck on repeat. "It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world."*

>.<

Someone shut it up!

Coin!

EdwardShane

The machine spits out a Dr. Pepper into the vending slot.

....it then grows a pair of arms, shakes the can vigorously, and opens it in Roni's general direction.

Coin

SpiralSpider

The machine emits a voice with a posh British accent, "Hello, EdwardShane. You have initiated the self destruct sequence. In the interest of being fair, you will be allowed an item you submitted a coin for. It is a count down device. Good luck."

Out pops a stopwatch-like thing that's flashing.

coin

King Serperior

A carrot and broccoli come out.  After a couple of seconds, a bunneh comes and takes them away

Coin

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

EdwardShane

The machine spits out an object while yelling at KS "You must construct additional pylons!"

Coin

Chasseybaby

Machine drops a teddy bear with a missing eye on the floor as a scary sweet voice calls out " Have you seen my Tibbers?" The bears one good eye starts to glow a deep burning red.

Coin

Blythe

You get a ticket for a live showing of a 1990s soap opera!

Coin!

Rhedyn

A old rusty key thuds onto the ground for Blythe.

Coin

Roni

For her coin and her trouble, Rhedyn receives a nice, shiny, new padlock for her chain!

Coin.

EdwardShane

The machine starts playing whatever song is tattooed on Roni's avatar.

Coin