FutureSex (A Cyberpunkish foray in to promiscuity, megacorps, and more! UN)

Started by Marlow, January 02, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crovonovin

Alright!  I'll at least get all of the information down that would be public knowledge for anyone looking into the life of such a well known individual.

Marlow

Awesomesauce. I'll actually probably create my post tonight... I'll let you know through a PM when I post the thread.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Chloe Milev

Well, if it ever opens up into a group or a new game, I think I'd be interested.  My first thought would be a crippled character who almost exclusively lives in VR for work and play.  That way their "true" persona is whatever their avatar happens to be at the moment, and they've lost their "fleshy" identity.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Insight

I'd be happy to put together a character.

What if we had an Old Abraham? A believer in the Old Faiths that thinks the world is rapidly going to hell. Maybe an alcoholic? Let me know!
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

Le Immortelle

If this opens up again, i'm definitely interested in playing either of these three characters -

A movie star or supermodel who is rising to the top of the business while at the same time indulging in several dark fantasies of hers and virtually going to any lengths to fulfilling them.

Or, another idea I had that of was "virtual models". Like people who design models for virtual promotions of things/or for movies etc. eventually getting so absorbed that they slowly begin to assume identity of a model itself.

A third concept would be that of a female, who plays as a male in virtual reality and focusing on her life. Great setting btw, I really like it.

Elven Sex Goddess

This sounds fun, like to toss my hat into the game.    If still open will do up a character concept 

Marlow

This thread isn't open any more, although I do plan on running it again later, so I'll keep you all in mind.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Divus