Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Along with that power comes an increased risk for infidelity and that's a risk I'm not willing to take!  You're short sighted and always thinking with your ... little head >.>

TheLegionary

Dating you since I was too young made me immature. What do you think I am? A toy whose emotions can be manipulated? Every time you pretend I do no exist, it is like being stabbed. Your beauty poisoned my thoughts. I cannot live up with this situaiton any longer. Off!

doom29169

Now that I have a face, yours is still not visible. I cannot live with this inequity. Your gone.

lenka

Not everything in this world is so damn good, your always too happy, even with me leaving you....see your still smiling!

doom29169

I cannot stand that you are always eating banannas. Come on, try other fruits too. I cannot be with someone so stuck on just one thing.

Autumn52

I just read your siggie so I am leaving......
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MasterMischief

You found true love and kicked me to the curb like the cheap, llama-toy I am.  Fine!  I hope you live happily every after!

Seara

You think your such asuper llama, but really your not.

MasterMischief

Lucius Cornelius

i don't like the new shapoo that you are using with your hair, and i don't like how much shampoo do you use each time you have a shower...

We are done!

Autumn52

The whole gladiator thing was exciting when we first got together but I am tired of fighting with lions (Christian Verses Lions) everytime we see each other. I think we should see other people, sorry but bye bye.....

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

i can't belive that, you never complain each time i was the lion and you was the christian and i have to eat you but you never want to play when you have to eat me, so we are done and im going to look for someone that want to eat me.

JerichoMyers

Silverfyre

Sorry, mate, but with a mouth like that, the oral sex just ended rather badly.  Now, excuse me, I need to go see a surgeon.

Harley Quinn

You don't even have a form.  I don't know how I thought this would ever work in the first place.

Edit:  A form?  What the hell am I talking about? lol

See, you just get me all confused, so it wasn't going to work out, anyway.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

I'm so tired of you using my doll house to stash your swag....batman's going to catch on eventually and I don't want that kind of mess.

doom29169

"The glassy roll of the eye was changed for that expression of uneasy inward [sic] examination which is never seen except in cases of sleep-walking, and which it is quite impossible to mistake. With a few lateral passes I made the eyelids quiver, as in incipient sleep, and with a few more I closed them altogether." -Poe

Pretty much summes up how I feel about your eye. take it and go.

Harley Quinn

You can never be serious... about anything.  Not even me.  See?  That's what I'm talking about!  All you ever do is smile like the cat that ate the canary and... you didn't eat my canary, did you?  Did you?!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

doom29169

As much as I want to be with you, I cannot stop the smile. I thought you liked guys who always have a smile on their face. If you must go, then leave.

abandoneddolly

your smile is starting to creep me out. Its not really appropriate to smile like that all the time, like my grandmas funeral for instance.  You looked so happy they thought you might have killed her....did you?

doom29169

You made me kill your gandma and now your balming me? We are so over.

TheLegionary

This is easy!

I am not homosexual, neither have I ever seen you... so there is no breaking up!

lenka

You are so closed minded.....just take the towel off so I can dump you to your face!

Star Safyre

It's taking you way too long to eat that banana.  I can't stay until it's brown.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Insanityenviesme

you never let me tie you up..I'm afraid I cant wait till you let me..
-steals the blue silk around your ankles and walks away-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.