Nightmare Vacation - NEEDED 1 MAN

Started by kaz, October 11, 2010, 03:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Cassie and 2 girlfriends decide they need to escape the rat race and head to off to an exotic island for the vacation of a life time.  The only thing is, the resort they stay at is run by a man with a very shady business arrangement.  He is a white slaver.  All his guests are young people, some are more interesting to him than others.

Why?

Because these have no family, no real friends.  Like Cassie.  The only friends she has are the girls with her.  These three are his next targets.  He has buyers lined up for them, but first, they have to be trained.  This is the beginning of a nightmare. 

Interested?  Just something I was thinking about.  Whoever wants to play Mr Big can work out that side of things.  The girls will be planned by us.  I see this as a work it together type thing.

So lets hear from you?  I think this will fall into NC maybe EX. 

Characters

Cassie Henly - Kaz
Friend 1 - Lovely
Friend 2 - YoungNwet

Mr Big - Fifth Master
Badguy 1 - Tonioven
Badguy 2 -

I need one last bad guy.  If you fancy it, please let me know. 
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

*raises hand* I would love to be a friend of Cassie's!
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

The Fifth Master

kaz

Yay *dances*  We could do with another guy or 2 and 1 other girl.  So feel free to think up characters, I will have mine up later.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

YoungNWet

lovelygirl

Name: Bree Langdon

Sexuality: Straight as a pin

Backstory: Bree ran away from home at 15 and never looked back. She escaped an abusive father that very nearly raped her. Her mother didn't believe her, so Bree had to get herself to safety. She lived in shelters for a couple of years, until she could find work. She studied in the shelters and then worked to earn a fairly decent wage. She got a GED when she was 17. She's pretty smart, but more street smart than anything. She met Cassie when she was working a temp job at Cassies work, and they just clicked. She looked to Cassie like a sister, and never looked back.

Ons &Offs

kaz

Really need a couple of guys who dont mind getting nasty.

Lovely, just the basics.

Name:
Sexuality:
Backstory:
Picture:

YoungNWet

Name: Alexandra De Callisto
Nickname: Alex
Sexuality: Bisexual
Back-story: A Horrible friend killed her parents and left her a orphan at a young age, She survived by stealing and picking pockets. She started to work and earn a fair amount of money as a accountant lying about her schooling. She met Bree and Cassie, while working and formed a strong friendship. She is the most adventurous out of the group.

tonioven

I'd love to be one of the bad guys if there's still room for me

kaz

Most certianly,. stick up a rough bio and we need one more.

Welcome guys almost ready to go.

YoungNWet

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

YoungNWet

tonioven

I don't like the standard bulky bad guy, I think I'd like to play someone more pervert. You see, you can have the usual bad guy who is always at his boss side doing things blindly but I would like to play someone who really would enjoy being teacher of our girls from time to time. Not a bulky guy but athletic, no empathy whatsoever, enjoying what he's doing because he's good at it. Think about Dexter Morgan (from the Dexter TV series and books) both in physical appearance and general attitude towards life but without being a killer.

So can I have my Dexter-esque bad guy? I promise he's going to be as bad and empathy-free as you can imagine ;)

kaz

Oh boy, yes please.  i love a bad guy who doesnt look like a bad guy.  Please I will beg hehe

tonioven

Of course my dear Dexter-esque guy is going to be incredibly charming when he's pretending to be the boy next door... until he invites you and close that very same door, that is.

He even fakes sometimes that daydreamer look that somebody would find very adorable... my Dearly Daydreaming Dexter :p

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lovelygirl

Oh he's going to be a good one to play with. Can't wait.

Ons &Offs

kaz

Need 1 more bad guy for this.  Please see first post for details.

Featherfall

Name: Marco Cain
Sexuality: Straight
Backstory: Marco has been in the sex trade for a long time. There's one way and only one way Marco likes his women; broken, obedient, and ready to please. He has been known to kill women who disobey him too much. Incrediblty tempermental, he lets his more charming compatriot play the 'good cop' in their relationship
Picture:

YoungNWet

tonioven

Marco is just what we needed. Now we have the good/bad cop pair and the big boss. This gets better ;)

kaz

Oh mi gosh Feather he is perfect.  pelase feel free to read up and get stuck in.  I will do a brief up date in the OOC

And welcome....mwhahahaha