Matrons of Evil (Pathfinder, Interest Check, Discussion)

Started by Naughty Miss Adventure, September 30, 2017, 05:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

The important part is our own actions. If we are more pragmatic with our villainy, it makes both sides far more interesting. it isn't hard to make members of the inquisition or whatever our antagonists are sympathetic, throw in a couple naive guys who really think we're doing good, but we have to give a little-no pointless torturing, for instance.

Basically, be selfish and be mean, but don't just pointlessly be a dick.

I actually kinda wanna roll a Tiefling Cleric if no one minds me doing so.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

eBadger

I'm definitely leaning wizard necromancer, get my Malificent on.  How smutty are you thinking for this?

euanthe

My preference runs to smutty. Loving polyamorous relationships within the party, boys-as-sex-toys outside of it. I'm leaning towards a martial character myself, perhaps a Cleric of some Goddess of Destruction (I always think it's nicer to play a cleric if there's more than one cleric in the party).

JoanieSappho

Quote from: euanthe on October 11, 2017, 01:20:46 AM
My preference runs to smutty. Loving polyamorous relationships within the party, boys-as-sex-toys outside of it. I'm leaning towards a martial character myself, perhaps a Cleric of some Goddess of Destruction (I always think it's nicer to play a cleric if there's more than one cleric in the party).

... get out of my head.
Basically, all of this, except a less magical martial character. Maybe a rogue, although that'd end up as a halfling. Although, looking through all the classes, the Vigilante has a certain appeal and possibilities to it.

And as for our behaviour, I agree with Angie. We're not oing to go out kicking puppies, but putting down rabid dogs.
Even if, now and then, we have to make them look a bit more rabid first.
Doing what we do because we have to, with getting off on it being a side bonus at most.

Angie

What if we tried rolling the "Villain with good publicity" route, where yes we occasionally do evil things but the evil things we do end up exposing the greater evils of our opponents? We could seriously be lauded as heroes and have volunteers joining our harems, even as we brainwash them and possibly corrupt them into serving us.

I want to, at least once, perform a ritual that turns someone from a human into a fanatically loyal devil/demon minion (which side is Succubus on again? I can never remember...)

RubySlippers

By the dark powers I will lay waste to the kingdom if in there, not sure what I'll play, but it will be evil.

BlackStone

It is only female characters, or will their be males also a part of this group yet subservient to the females, like Salvatore portrays in his Drow culture in the Forgotten Realms.  If not then are you considering male writers taking on female characters.  Either way the character I would lean towards would be a Hellknight, Order of the Nail or Godsclaw.

euanthe

Quote from: BlackStone on October 12, 2017, 07:51:39 AM
It is only female characters, or will their be males also a part of this group yet subservient to the females, like Salvatore portrays in his Drow culture in the Forgotten Realms.  If not then are you considering male writers taking on female characters.  Either way the character I would lean towards would be a Hellknight, Order of the Nail or Godsclaw.

I could go for a permanent slave....

JoanieSappho

If we're going as already being vaguely established in what we're doing (just on village rather than a global scale), then I suppose we could have a pet or two to begin with.

Ixy

I really like the idea of playing an anti-paladin. Someone whose church, nation, and order betrayed her, for whom all goodness has turned to shit.  I envision one of the many (potentially and probably untrue) rumours of the Knights Templar turning corrupt and insane after the crusades failed, and a young squire being the abandoned, abused refuse of such an effort turning on them all after recruitment by an old, forgotten (or obscure) and evil god or goddess.

Where can I start?

Snake

I'm interested in it too but as a vampire hunter that got overwhelmed and turned herself after a bunch of them fed off  and raped her in a game to see if she'd have a dhampir or die first.

Ixy

Maybe building on your ideas of vengeance against a patriarchy and the destroyed village, perhaps they were young when the village was destroyed, and they made a compact with a dark force (forces) that would allow them revenge in time, and now they've converged on the anniversary of the event... maybe 2, or 5, years later? ... bringing all their mutual forces to bear to execute their scheme of revenge and conquer their enemy.

I envision it being a barony, far removed from the reach of the crown, where there's a keep that would need to be taken but without an outright military assault.  Or... maybe the offending party is an adventurer, and the group sets this person up through forgery, rumors and the like, luring the adventurer and party into a reverse-dungeon-crawl to be captured and destroyed first before moving onto the keep, the village, their meager militia and their families.  The vengeful party eventually hopes to seize control of the barony-- again, through some horrible scheme-- and connects it to their dungeon to make a 'lair' of epic proportions.

My inspiration here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlGBer0VoF8

Angie

I am literally down for any set up, I just wanna make my Tiefling Cleric. Maybe I go with the "Cleric in service of an ideal" instead of gods, and dedicate myself to passion and lust-and my passion is to see those who have wronged me destroyed. Well maybe that's vengeance then.

Anyway, however I do it, what are the CC rules? 20 point buy, level 1, all that goodness?

Ixy

Yukina

I might join. :) I've always wanted to play in an evil campaign. Also, are you accepting occult classes such as a kineticist (I'd love to use the void element)?

Ixy

On behalf of the submitter: read the thread.  Thanks!

Yukina

Quote from: Ixy on October 14, 2017, 04:46:38 PM
On behalf of the submitter: read the thread.  Thanks!

Huh? I was just curious as the previous question about the class wasn't answered. If you're worried by my gender tag though, I usually play female or futa characters.

Marie Reynolds

I would likely play a Lawful Evil character looking to build a new order to challenge and balance the old order, One that decries the zealotry of the kingdom and values reason  and moderation  over the alternative. As for class and race not quite sure yet.

MingMing

This piqued my interest, but I really would like to know how "evil" are we allowed to go?  What's the line you will just stop and say "Uh-uh!   No!"?

Also, did anyone establish what influence range the characters should be at in terms of the setting?   "Major Players"?  "Young Upstarts"?  Anything that helps define boundaries would be nice.
“I have not seen one who loves virtue as he loves sex”- Confucius

(If I don't know you, haven't communicated with you in PM's or through the Elliquiy Forums, don't just IM me out of the blue.  I will just close the window & ignore you.  Take the trouble to actually send me a greeting & talk with me in Elliquiy first!)

Ixy

Quote from: Yugishogun on October 14, 2017, 05:05:58 PM
Huh? I was just curious as the previous question about the class wasn't answered. If you're worried by my gender tag though, I usually play female or futa characters.
Hey- no, it wasn't the gender tag at all, sorry if that was the implication, and I didn't mean to come off as hostile or anything, sorry :) I was responding to people in general asking what the creation guidelines were when the original post indicated it was just an idea thread. I think it's awesome that so many people got excited about the idea but I guess I was afraid it wouldn't take off if ideas didn't gel.

Yukina

Quote from: Ixy on October 22, 2017, 11:02:00 PM
Hey- no, it wasn't the gender tag at all, sorry if that was the implication, and I didn't mean to come off as hostile or anything, sorry :) I was responding to people in general asking what the creation guidelines were when the original post indicated it was just an idea thread. I think it's awesome that so many people got excited about the idea but I guess I was afraid it wouldn't take off if ideas didn't gel.

Ok. :)

Pockets

I think at this point the biggest question that probably needs to be answered would be if male 'pets' would be allowed as I think the Matrons themselves are full up. I would certainly enjoy being a ladies 'pet'. Depending on who would be holding the 'leash', I'd be open to discuss on class and build. With it being open to evil characters, it certainly opens the doors to options that I otherwise might not be able to do.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Snake

I read this and I'm wondering where the Thread OP is on all this. I haven't seen them reply to anything here.

Remiel

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 04, 2017, 09:07:09 PM
We should probably do a bit of both, I think. Have a big unified goal "Let's turn this cliche male-dominated fantasy land that has general and specifically screwed us over into a matriarchal femdom fantasy land!" and also occasionally help each other out with settling scores on the side. Yeah, we're evil, but that doesn't mean we can't help each other out in between working on the main goal.

Said goal being to put men under our foot. And then slowly press down ...
(I still have no idea why I get excited by the idea of being all nasty to guyd, but it's a thing, apparently.)

Just passing by to say that this is the hottest thing I have read all week, and will be watching this group with interest to see where it goes.

Ershin

So... any news on how this game might be shaping up?