Just my first request thread here (some basic ideas)

Started by AcademicCuriosity9110, September 22, 2016, 09:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcademicCuriosity9110

Let's get the basics out of the way first. I prefer to RP over PM, but I'm not opposed to threads, I can do between 2-5 paragraphs regularly, and I RP in 3rd person. RL gender doesn't matter to me, as long as you play a convincing, well-written, three-dimensional character, so anybody is welcome.

The ideas:

The College Sissy (NEW, CRAVING!)

So, I actually have a fairly specific scenario in mind here. I would play a young man, just starting college, who ends up pissing off a girl or group of girls (Between two to five, all of whom would be played by you), and she/they decide to get revenge by turning him into an adorable little sissy, with the goals of making him look, act, and even think more like a girl. What I'm looking for here is a slow escalation, with emphasis on each new step of his feminization and sissification and the resultant humiliation and psychological emasculation.

Pleasure In Pain (HUGELY CRAVING THIS ONE!!!) (Pretty much filled. I may consider taking on another story with this plot, but you'll have to sell me on something that stands out.

For this one, I'm looking to either play as or against a young (16-21) extremely masochistic girl (as in, can't even get aroused unless she's in pain or being hurt) who seeks out a sadistic dominant, anywhere between 5 to 25 years older than her. What follows is a borderline abusive, but ultimately consensual and romantic relationship between them. The gender of the dominant is negotiable. For this, anything short of permanent and debilitating maiming is up for discussion, and even that is pretty much limited to only the kind of damage that would affect quality of life, I.e., limb amputation.

Just How It's Meant To Be
Themes: Misogyny, female slavery, twisted traditional values, Consensual, Romance, age gap (10-15 years)
Kinks: D/s, Bondage, degradation, objectification, servitude, light pain & torture (mostly as a means of stress relief for MC to just vent)
Simply put, I'm looking for an RP where MC has a very firm view on the place of women and how they should be treated in a relationship. However, he is also a bit of a romantic; he does not believe in forcing his favored style of relationship on a woman, since he sees a certain nobility in a woman who willingly places herself under him. He wants a woman who he can respect for knowing her place, who he can love for embracing the values he does. As I'm sure you can imagine, this makes it difficult to find a woman who shares those views. That's where YC comes in. I'm imagining that my character is a college professor, mid-30s, and your character is a younger student, early-20s, and, well, they hit it off and things go from there.

My request thread!

A/A thread Started/updated 02-22-23

AcademicCuriosity9110

The Master's Scalpel
Themes: Extreme surgical body modification (amputation, sexual organ damage (clit/nipple removal would be loved), rib removal, teeth pulling, things like that), female enslavement, Consensual, age gaps (love the idea of a 16-year-old girl asking a significantly older character to permanently alter her.)
Kinks: Medical play, misogyny, permanent alterations, permanent slavery, possible snuff at the end.
Basically, my character is a surgeon who specializes in altering females who want it and, usually, keeping them as slaves until he gets tired of them afterwards, although he does on occasion do work on slaves owned by others. You could be a girl who found him in some dark corner of the internet, an owned slave there at your Master's request, or anything else that fits, as long as your character wants it. Maybe she's just a girl he knows through her parents or some other means.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

ATTACK OF THE CRAVING!!!!

It's Not Cheating If She Wants It
Themes: Cuckqueaning (reverse cuckold, or, if lesbian, where one girl cheats on the other), MxFxF or FxFxF, humiliation, degradation, consensual, romance.
Kinks: BDSM, female slavery, possible impregnation/breeding, anything else up for discussion

First of all, you'd have to be willing to play two females. MC and YC1 are in a relationship, but, for whatever reason, the relationship has gone a little sour. They sit down and talk, and a few things come to light: YC1 wants MC to fuck another woman, to have a hotter, sexier, superior pussy to fuck, she wants to submit to MC and his/her lover, and MC just as interested in having someone else. So they get another woman involved, YC2, (could be a friend of YC1, a coworker or colleague of either, someone they find online, or somebody they find in a bar) and things go from there. MC and YC2 would dominate YC1, degrade and humiliate her, make her watch and masturbate while they fuck, all that good stuff. Looking for a good bit of character interaction and development here as they deal with the change to their relationship and the very likely evolution of feelings between MC and YC2.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

ATTACK OF THE OTHER CRAVING!

A Bull Dyke's Submission
Okay, this one's a little outside my usual preferences, and isn't really more than just an idea, barely a plot bunny, but I'd love to play something where MC would be a submissive "bull dyke" kind of lesbian. Butch as all hell in appearance, but actually interested in being dominated by a "lipstick lesbian." I see our characters meeting at a lesbian club, maybe happening to be sitting next to each other during a BDSM demonstration, and MC makes an idle comment to YC about wishing to all hell that she was the one up on stage being dominated, and things go from there. I want to see a lot of love and affection mixed in with humiliation, degradation, and the like. I can see MC having a lot of self-esteem issues over her appearance, knowing that she'd never be some kind of knockout hottie, and working that into some kind of idea that more feminine-looking women are superior to her and wanting to serve them because of that.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

CRAVING!!!!

White Bitch For Black Mistress
Themes: Interracial Lesbian Age Gaps
Kinks: Lezdom, white slavery, degradation, humiliation, bondage, discipline, worship, foot play, pet play, objectification, etc.

Plain and simple, I want to play a white sub/slave bitch to a Black Mistress. I really want an age gap in either direction (16-20s-ish slave to mature (35-50) Mistress or mature slave to younger Mistress). I don't really have a particular plot in mind, but if you're interested, we can work something out.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Updated with Pleasure In Pain, and seriously craving it.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

UPDATES:

No longer taking requests for Pleasure in Pain

Added "The College Sissy." Currently craving.

My request thread!