Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

No, sadly, just one :(  I had two but the other one broke.  I plan on adding to the collection soon, though >.>

The next person thinks vibrations are the bees knees  ;D

TheLegionary

Wrong.

Next person believes in witchcraft.

Autumn52

I dont disbelieve

The next person thinks that life is full of unexpected surprises
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

BeaconOfSpirit

Wrong. I always expect surprises, lol.

The next person believes that miracles happen.
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Underneath

I would like to believe that yes.  I don't think anything miraculous has happened for me yet, but I still have my fingers crossed :P

The next person almost died at least once in their lifetime

Endorphin

Yep. Near-drowning experience when I was very young. Not that I have any recollection of it.

The next person has saved someone's life.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Several times over.

The next person has been in an accident where one or more cars were written-off.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

no, I haven't thankfully

The next person is scared of flying
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Nope. I find them pretty dull, actually.

The next person is usually very well-prepared for their trips.

DiverseDesires

*smiles* yes

the next person always has a small washkit, undies and book in their carry-on bag

Endorphin

Yep. Always good to be prepared.

The next person is rarely charged for excess baggage.

DiverseDesires

*nods* not after the first time, I send stuff back now

The next person wouldn't mind sharing a taxi with a stranger

Endorphin

I often hit people up for a split fare after a night out.

The next person likes to haggle with street vendors.

DiverseDesires

*laughs* I get money off everything!

The next person wishes they could buy more beautiful things

Endorphin

I have my fair share of them. ;)

The next person enjoys a good wine with food.

DiverseDesires

yes, I do, occasionally

The next person loves picnics and BBQs on the beach

Endorphin

Yes. Particularly an early dinner just before the sun goes down.

The next person likes the feel of sand between their toes.

DiverseDesires

*wriggles toes*   Mmmm... yes

The next person likes beach volleyball and beach cricket

Endorphin

Yep. All beach sports are good fun. I should play them more.

The next person likes sitting around a fire on/near the beach, at dusk, with a few drinks and some good company.

Autumn52

I love fire so Yes although I would drink juice or diet coke

The next person is a hopeless romantic
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

Romantic, yes. Hopeless, no. I'm very much a realist.

The next person loves spending time with their partner in front of an open fireplace, while it's freezing cold outside.

Autumn52

again love fire so if there was a SO yes. and I love doing that all by my self too.

The next person enjoys watching the sunset

DiverseDesires

Yes, as much as the dawn

The next person would get up early to walk on the beach with their lover to see the the sun rise together

Autumn52

yes oh god yes(longing)

the next person has a special place that only they know about