A Fairy Tail based story

Started by Levi, August 26, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

"The kingdom of Fiore. A neutral country with 17 million people.
It's a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there everyday.
It is an integral part of people's lives, and there are those who use magic as their occupation.
Those people are referred to as wizards."

It's been two years since Fairy Tail has disbanded and since then many guilds have risen in Fiore. The time had come once more for the grandmagic games and guilds have tried to take the place of Fairy Tail. None have succeeded until now.. an unknown guild enter the tournament for the first time this is their story!

So after some discussion with azzmeister89 we have decided that it would properly draw more interest if we used the Fairy Tail setting but created a new guild!

The guilds name is Peryton. Their emblem is

They are an unknown guild who will take the grandmagic games by storm.

Rules at the moment: No Dragonslayer magic characters
When looking for images please abide by the rules of E
Images that are anime based can be difficult please make sure they look 18+
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

Levi

Crensler

Levi

[float=left][img height=250 padding=10][/img][/float]
[center][b]Name[/b][/center]
[center][i]Nickname[/i][/center]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]
[b]Wizard Class[/b]
[b]Height[/b].                              [b]Weight[/b]
[b]Eye colour[/b].                       [b]Hair colour[/b]
[b]Where is their guildmark?[/b]
[b]Name of Magic[/b]
[b]Details of magic[/b]
[b]Team[/b] only if your in one.
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]One/Off's[/b]

azzmeister89

I'll have a character sheet up soon, hopefully tomorrow evening at the latest.

Levi

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 26, 2018, 01:02:13 PM
I'll have a character sheet up soon, hopefully tomorrow evening at the latest.

No rush and again thanks for the help ^ ^

azzmeister89

No worries. I'm glad I could help

Crensler

What's the wizard class thing?  Is that, like, the rank in the guild or the type of wizard or something?

azzmeister89

That would be rank so B class, A class or S class

Deepsilver

May the character have a crush on a Canon?

Levi

Quote from: Crensler on August 26, 2018, 04:59:48 PM
What's the wizard class thing?  Is that, like, the rank in the guild or the type of wizard or something?

Yea what azzmeister said :)

Quote from: Deepsilver on August 27, 2018, 09:50:10 AM
May the character have a crush on a Canon?

I don't see why not

Deepsilver

Thanks. I hope that someone might rp Erza :)

Name:  Jenares Amaryllis
Sexuality:  Straight
Crush:  Erza Scarlet
Relationsship: None
Magic Type:  Air Pressure Arts:  Creating air pressure attacks with swords
Guild:  Peryton
Guild Mark Location:  Left Shoulder, Red
Exceed/Pet:  None
Height:  1.84 cm
Appearance: 

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1425292615i/13872689.jpg

Personality:  Serious, Shy, Silent, Civil, Polite

Likes:  Training,  jobs, drawing pictures of landscapes and people

Back story:

Jenares lived with his parents in village somwehere in the north of Fiore. At the age of 5, his parents were killed by slave traders and they took him and his brother to a slave camp in Bosco. Not just for work, but also for sport. When he was 11 years old, he got trained by a dark guild to fight as an attempt to make him a member of the dark guild, One day though, a group of wizards attacked the camp and Jenares then escaped along with his brother, but just when they were out of the camp, a dark powerful monster, killed his brother. Travelling around Fiore while being in deep grief he wished that he could be a wizard himself and once he arrived at Fairy Tail, he decided to join, not only because he wants to be the same what rescued him, but also to avange his brother and all those who died or are enslaved by the dark cults.

Norsegod1839

Are we allowed to do canons then? I thought this was original characters?

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 27, 2018, 01:38:06 PM
Are we allowed to do canons then? I thought this was original characters?

Cannons are acceptable, you just have to know why that charcter has change guild and if there faiirty tail where they have been for two years

Levi

Quote from: Deepsilver on August 27, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Thanks. I hope that someone might rp Erza :)

Name:  Jenares Amaryllis
Sexuality:  Straight
Crush:  Erza Scarlet
Relationsship: None
Magic Type:  Air Pressure Arts:  Creating air pressure attacks with swords
Guild:  Fairy Tail
Guild Mark Location:  Left Shoulder, Red
Exceed/Pet:  None
Height:  1.84 cm
Appearance: 

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1425292615i/13872689.jpg

Personality:  Serious, Shy, Silent, Civil, Polite

Likes:  Training,  jobs, drawing pictures of landscapes and people

Back story:

Jenares lived with his parents in village somwehere in the north of Fiore. At the age of 5, his parents were killed by slave traders and they took him and his brother to a slave camp in Bosco. Not just for work, but also for sport. When he was 11 years old, he got trained by a dark guild to fight as an attempt to make him a member of the dark guild, One day though, a group of wizards attacked the camp and Jenares then escaped along with his brother, but just when they were out of the camp, a dark powerful monster, killed his brother. Travelling around Fiore while being in deep grief he wished that he could be a wizard himself and once he arrived at Fairy Tail, he decided to join, not only because he wants to be the same what rescued him, but also to avange his brother and all those who died or are enslaved by the dark cults.

You need to re read the basis of the story, this is not the fairy tail guild

Norsegod1839

Kind of eh about the idea of using canons to be honest.

A lot of them fall into the Anime trap of being super OP. I mean some of them get to some pretty insane levels. It makes it hard to power balance especially if you were going to do like I was and make your character not as powerful. I'd vote against canons.

Deepsilver

Quote from: Levi on August 27, 2018, 01:51:01 PM
You need to re read the basis of the story, this is not the fairy tail guild

Sorry, forget to change that part. I changed it though.

Deepsilver

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 27, 2018, 01:56:32 PM
Kind of eh about the idea of using canons to be honest.

A lot of them fall into the Anime trap of being super OP. I mean some of them get to some pretty insane levels. It makes it hard to power balance especially if you were going to do like I was and make your character not as powerful. I'd vote against canons.

I get your point, but I dont actually mind if Canons are allowed.

Levi

Deepsilver sorry to keep on but can you use the C's code I've posted please, if you need help pm me

Crensler

Name: Saricia
Nickname: Mab
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Wizard Class: A
Height: 5'8                             Weight: 138lb
Eye color: Amber                    Hair color: Blue
Location of guildmark: Right thigh
Name of Magic: Wind Magic
Details of magic: A type of Caster and Holder magic that is a variation of Air magic, granting the wielder the ability to both generate and manipulate wind.  Users of wind magic are often very versatile mages, able to employ their magic to fly, create defensive barriers, and empower both ranged and melee attacks on top of the already formidable offense this branch of magic allows.
Personality: A perfectionist by nurture, Saricia holds herself to standards one might consider impossible, even for a wizard of her class.  No effort is ever good enough, and the young woman is prone to bouts of depression fueled by her own insecurities and self-doubt.  She is even infamous for the three times she has outright failed a job, the normally rather sober mage having turned to the consumption of ludicrous amounts of alcohol to drown her sorrows and blunt the pain of being "so disgustingly inept".  This, combined with her magic, led to horrendous amounts of property damage, though strangely no one was injured as a result.  This has, understandably, gotten her a permanent ban from every bar in the local area of the guild, however, not that she ever really visits them under normal circumstances in the first place.  Otherwise a rather pleasant individual to be around, Saricia never holds others to her own standards, having stated that she doesn't feel it fair to.  Other people aren't her, after all.
History: Raised by a rather... strict father, Saricia was trained to be a mage from a young age, her family's history filled with highly skilled wind mages, and she was the sole heir, so therefor she had a lot to prove, at least in the eyes of the previously mentioned paternal figure.  The training was harsh, demanding, and often left her an exhausted, battered wreck at the end of the day, only for the next to come and the training to begin all over again.  Needless to say, her childhood wasn't exactly very conducive to being, well, a child.  She did her best despite the challenges her father placed before her, but no matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried, no matter what she achieved, it never seemed to be enough.  She persisted for fifteen years, fifteen years of working herself to the bone trying to please a man who just refused to be satisfied with her efforts.  So, having finally had enough of bashing her head against a brick wall, Saricia decided to make her own way in the world, cut her ties with daddy dearest, and join a guild.  If she gained nothing else from her life up until that point, it was a mastery of magecraft, her skills allowing her to climb through the guild's ranks at an astounding rate.  The only reason she has yet to achieve S ranking, however, isn't a lack of ability, but drive.  She doesn't feel like she is S rank material, despite others' protests to the contrary, and has yet to accept even after being selected for the trial five times already.  Inadequacy and daddy issues aside, she has proven to be a valuable asset to the guild, despite her insecurities, and is participating in the Grand Magic Games at the Guild Master's insistence.
Ons: Rough sex, being tied up/down, whips, chains, biting without breaking the skin, tentacles that aren't attached to ugly monsters, dominating traps, and only traps, and dirty talk.
Offs: Watersports, scat, bloodplay, necrophilia, vore (all kinds), ageplay/regression, straight up abuse, dirty old guys, ugly, nasty monsters, men (sexually speaking), failure, and her father.

Levi

Quote from: Crensler on August 27, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
Name: Saricia
Nickname: Mab
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Wizard Class: A
Height: 5'8                             Weight: 138lb
Eye color: Amber                    Hair color: Blue
Location of guildmark: Right thigh
Name of Magic: Wind Magic
Details of magic: A type of Caster and Holder magic that is a variation of Air magic, granting the wielder the ability to both generate and manipulate wind.  Users of wind magic are often very versatile mages, able to employ their magic to fly, create defensive barriers, and empower both ranged and melee attacks on top of the already formidable offense this branch of magic allows.
Personality: A perfectionist by nurture, Saricia holds herself to standards one might consider impossible, even for a wizard of her class.  No effort is ever good enough, and the young woman is prone to bouts of depression fueled by her own insecurities and self-doubt.  She is even infamous for the three times she has outright failed a job, the normally rather sober mage having turned to the consumption of ludicrous amounts of alcohol to drown her sorrows and blunt the pain of being "so disgustingly inept".  This, combined with her magic, led to horrendous amounts of property damage, though strangely no one was injured as a result.  This has, understandably, gotten her a permanent ban from every bar in the local area of the guild, however, not that she ever really visits them under normal circumstances in the first place.  Otherwise a rather pleasant individual to be around, Saricia never holds others to her own standards, having stated that she doesn't feel it fair to.  Other people aren't her, after all.
History: Raised by a rather... strict father, Saricia was trained to be a mage from a young age, her family's history filled with highly skilled wind mages, and she was the sole heir, so therefor she had a lot to prove, at least in the eyes of the previously mentioned paternal figure.  The training was harsh, demanding, and often left her an exhausted, battered wreck at the end of the day, only for the next to come and the training to begin all over again.  Needless to say, her childhood wasn't exactly very conducive to being, well, a child.  She did her best despite the challenges her father placed before her, but no matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried, no matter what she achieved, it never seemed to be enough.  She persisted for fifteen years, fifteen years of working herself to the bone trying to please a man who just refused to be satisfied with her efforts.  So, having finally had enough of bashing her head against a brick wall, Saricia decided to make her own way in the world, cut her ties with daddy dearest, and join a guild.  If she gained nothing else from her life up until that point, it was a mastery of magecraft, her skills allowing her to climb through the guild's ranks at an astounding rate.  The only reason she has yet to achieve S ranking, however, isn't a lack of ability, but drive.  She doesn't feel like she is S rank material, despite others' protests to the contrary, and has yet to accept even after being selected for the trial five times already.  Inadequacy and daddy issues aside, she has proven to be a valuable asset to the guild, despite her insecurities, and is participating in the Grand Magic Games at the Guild Master's insistence.
Ons: Rough sex, being tied up/down, whips, chains, biting without breaking the skin, tentacles that aren't attached to ugly monsters, dominating traps, and only traps, and dirty talk.
Offs: Watersports, scat, bloodplay, necrophilia, vore (all kinds), ageplay/regression, straight up abuse, dirty old guys, ugly, nasty monsters, men (sexually speaking), failure, and her father.

Very nice! Picture looks ok. Accepted.

Deepsilver

Quote from: Levi on August 27, 2018, 02:08:38 PM
Deepsilver sorry to keep on but can you use the C's code I've posted please, if you need help pm me

Sure! Give a moment to update it!

Levi

NPC
Name Jessica Fairchild
NicknameBig Moma
Age 21 ( actually 40, but she will never admit this)
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation bit of everything
Wizard Class Guild Master
Height. 5'6                             Weight 14 stone
Eye colour Green                  Hair colour Red
Where is their guildmark? Right breast
Name of Magic Terrain Magic
Details of magic Caster magic where the caster has the ability to change the terrain around them to any other type. For example turning a mountain into sea.
Team only if your in one.
Personality Loud and overly sexual, she fawns on her guild. Whenever Jessica asks them to do a job it tends to come hand in hand with her cuddling the person's head in her ample chest. Jessica is also a hell cat, cause trouble for her or get on her bad side and she will come down on that person like a ton of bricks. Has a lot of drive and pushes her wizards to do their very best.
History No one really knows where Jessica came from or what she was doing before she moved to Fiore two years ago. What they do know is that she bought a rather old, rather run down building and started recruiting wizards. The guild didn't look like much for that first year and they didn't take any jobs or even announce who they were but once they were big enough Jessica announced that they were entering the Grand Magic Games and that Peryton were the guild to take over from Fairy Tail. She kept their registration details a secret even from the judges and put down a miscellaneous name for the guild. She also insisted that the team where red cloaks for the preliminary rounds to ripen the mystery of who they where.
One/Off's N/A This character will not be involved in sexual situations. Flirting only!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on August 28, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
NPC
Name Jessica Fairchild
NicknameBig Moma
Age 21 ( actually 40, but she will never admit this)
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation bit of everything
Wizard Class Guild Master
Height. 5'6                             Weight 14 stone
Eye colour Green                  Hair colour Red
Where is their guildmark? Right breast
Name of Magic Terrain Magic
Details of magic Caster magic where the caster has the ability to change the terrain around them to any other type. For example turning a mountain into sea.
Team only if your in one.
Personality Loud and overly sexual, she fawns on her guild. Whenever Jessica asks them to do a job it tends to come hand in hand with her cuddling the person's head in her ample chest. Jessica is also a hell cat, cause trouble for her or get on her bad side and she will come down on that person like a ton of bricks. Has a lot of drive and pushes her wizards to do their very best.
History No one really knows where Jessica came from or what she was doing before she moved to Fiore two years ago. What they do know is that she bought a rather old, rather run down building and started recruiting wizards. The guild didn't look like much for that first year and they didn't take any jobs or even announce who they were but once they were big enough Jessica announced that they were entering the Grand Magic Games and that Peryton were the guild to take over from Fairy Tail. She kept their registration details a secret even from the judges and put down a miscellaneous name for the guild. She also insisted that the team where red cloaks for the preliminary rounds to ripen the mystery of who they where.
One/Off's N/A This character will not be involved in sexual situations. Flirting only!

When I first saw her I was like I must devote my guild member to wanting to be with her

Then I saw the flirting only and deflated!