[ST: SBT] To boldly go... (Star Trek RP) [VAN], possibly [BON]

Started by Doktor Sleepless, March 29, 2009, 05:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Doktor Sleepless

Quote from: Paladin on March 30, 2009, 07:07:45 PM
I'm thinking about a Human Mix or just pure Human. But if I was a Human mix what would you recamend?

I don't know, anything could go, depending on what you want to do.

Quote from: Asherah on March 30, 2009, 07:13:41 PM
Really stir things up a Cardassian.

Heh, remember Cardassia is occupied by the Alliance right now, that could be fun.

Paladin

I'm a Federation Capitan. I was thinking about Vulcan Human. For a really weird mix I was thinking Klingon Vulcan. LOL

Marlow

Quote from: Doktor Sleepless on March 30, 2009, 06:58:33 PM
LS, the station has several bars, restaurants, shops, etc, as it's a starbase, much larger than DS9. I like your idea; but she can be in Federation space without being Starfleet, as the Federation and the Klingon Empire have been allies for over 70 years by the time we play, barring the short period of conflict right before the Dominion War.
Speaking of which, when exactly is the RP?
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Doktor Sleepless

Just after the Dominion War... 2375 most likely, perhaps 2376.

Marlow

An idea for my COS: S/he is studying the physiology and unique chemical composition of Orion females (probably with the aid of the CMO). Shit happens, etc, etc.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

RubySlippers

I decided to make up my own race, hell Star Trek has how many minor and not so minor warp capable races why choose something normal. A local race should be in the game something like the Bajorans for DS9.

Eylia Sofis
Jaharanian

http://fantasti.cc/user/tanda08/images/image/181373

A human-like race of very pale and flawless males and females native to the area of the station the Jaharanians (singular Jaharani) live on the Eden-like world of Jaharan. Their planet Jajara III is 30% land and the rest seas and Class-M with lush forests, clean beautiful blue oceans and weather computer controlled. The species has gills on the back of their neck and behind the ears with citizens living on land or under the sea, as they wish. The world is rich in latinum the pools are subteranian and unmined with a few rare springs on the surface here and there, or deep in the sea where it dilutes. Money though is not something they crave they work lightly to meet their needs, promote leisure and are sexually liberated. The planet has one major other race ,more a being, called the Keeper a computer powered by the geothermal core that controls defenses placed there by a long lost race or it could have been their ancient ancestors since there are clear signs of very advanced technology on worlds in the region. Clothing is worn by children and minors, adults as well when around minors but mostly skimpy wrap robes and shorts - when alone among adults are nude. Slippers are worn for protection and comfort of the feet when practical. There is a strict seperation of mixed age areas and adult areas in the society they love their children and don't want them to deal with adult activities. Age of consent is seventeen and the life span is long with people dying at ages over three hundred. Physical fitness is encouraged with the race running almost everywhere but the disabled are not shunned and accomodations for them  extraordinary.

The commerce on the planet is almost non-existant though work is to meet needs for food, water, medical care, recreation, making things people need or want. Latinum is sold by the Keeper however and goods are sold to offworlders to give coin and let the race get things that interests them - holosuite technology is big letting them have more fun and learn at the same time. Ships are grown by The Keeper in secure shipyards and free to anyone, are self-contained AI's who are fully capable of handling space travel and combat and are armored with ablative natural plate, shields and powerful phaser-like energy weapons. Most are smaller personal vessels but the Keeper does maintian fighting vessels and large warships around the region. Also there are human-like robots of organic technology called Watchers who act as law enforcement and are rare (they are humanoid with clearly robotic features, most were made after First Contact of the people to alien races. The first race was the Ferengi who found exploiting the planet impossible after the Keeper was not amused with them trying to steal latinum by laser drilling. During the Dominion War a fleet attacked the planet due to its strategic importance and was utterly destroyed outside the system. And the Keeper declared the system neutral. In fact it fired on a Federation-Klingon task force just warning shots and they had to travel around the system giving it very wide berth. Currently the Keeper is allowing visitors as the council that rules opened up diplomatic efforts to various races.

The race is notable for its ecological knowledge, arts & crafts, performing skills and are experts at reading humanoid body language uncanny enough to let people think they are empathic (they are to a limited degree but only with organic technology and their ship-companions) so are very formidable negotiators and seducers since they can flawlessly give off sensual "vibes" to others. Overall they are non-violent but can defend themselves they do have a martial art called Vyrani kind of like jiujitsu where they can disable humanoids with pressure points and throws and rad their enemies body to anticipate moves while hiding their own, practice staff fighting as more a sport and most hunt with energy weapons. But taking a sentient life is deemed undesirable except in self-defense.

The leadership is rather simple there is a nine person council elected from nine administrative zones (political areas) and a Speaker of the Council is chosen. The Keeper is sort of an advisor to them and oversees the welfare of the planet like a military arm plus handles the complex technology.

Eylia was selected from a list of candidates to be the diplomat to the Federation at the station, an Peace Keeper (legal mediator and expert in reading body language) she was a natural choice. A homosexual she has had many lovers naturally and has yet totake a wife the genetic technology on the planet allow two women to have children or two men with a surrogate. Its not she is not desireable beautiful even for her people, fit and brilliant she has no small interest. Right now the Federation assigned her an area for the embassy now being completed, quarters and she has an account well funded from her people. Her ship (Soressa, f) is a heavily armed courier vessel class a gorgous and sleek green vessel nicely comfortable for short or long space trips.

Very few humans or other species have met her race, so she finds the chance to meet all sorts of species intriguing and wants to do a good job introducing her people as they arrive to the wider universe.

RubySlippers

I figured keep it kind of interesting the Keeper may have a fleet but is of a defensive nature likely consentrated like Earth during the Dominion War an all out invasion would prove difficult without lots of resources. And the people don't care much for trade save for fun things like holosuites and maybe medical equipment since mostly they care to play more than work and develop their interests. And make love alot.

Elven Sex Goddess

Player: Asherah
Name:  Vina
Race:  Orion
Sex:   Female

Description:  Vina has reddish hue auburn hair that falls down past her shoulders and along her back. Contrasting with her light green skin coloration.   Her eyes a a bluish tint.  That change to a greenish tint with her arousal.   At 5'4” and weighing around 145 lbs.   Vina is a very curvaceous full figured female.   As per her race, she is animistic in natural.   A craving for carnal delights.

Background:   Vina comes from a house that was part of the Orion Free Traders.   The house thou would in dealings run afoul of the Orion Syndicate.     As reparations to save her family's business.  The matriarch of the family her mother.  Would give over Vina to the Syndicate. 

Trained in the art of dance.  The highly enticing seductive dance of the Orion's.   Vina now finds herself placed on the Orion slave market.  To be sold for compensation for the Orion Syndicate.  In paying off her family's debt.   

A perfect specimen for conducting research on.   Or a very foolhardy move to bring a Orion aboard the station.

(Just a brief background.  Will flesh it out more.)

Doktor Sleepless

Nice. She might want to wear clothes around the station's public areas. :P

Marlow

Doktor Sleepless

A note: there won't be any legal slave trade in the station, remember, we're near Orion space, but inside Federation space.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Doktor Sleepless on March 30, 2009, 10:15:31 PM
Nice. She might want to wear clothes around the station's public areas. :P

Its customary when children or minors might be around to wear a shorter womens wrap robe and panties or shorts with slippers. Oh and her race can breath underwater in suitable oceans so we can assume all can swim very well at least like a talented and practiced human. I left room for religion and the like to do that in the game odds are they are going to be like the Bajorans fleshed out in the game. Pun intended ...
;D

Paladin

hmm I think I will do straight Human for the game. Now I gotta get some Poser work done LOL.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Doktor Sleepless on March 30, 2009, 10:20:21 PM
A note: there won't be any legal slave trade in the station, remember, we're near Orion space, but inside Federation space.

This is true, but nothing is stopping the COS from going into the Orion markets and acquiring his specimen for research on.   :P

Marlow

Quote from: Asherah on March 30, 2009, 10:42:30 PM
This is true, but nothing is stopping the COS from going into the Orion markets and acquiring his specimen for research on.   :P
And nothing 'illegal' about paying an Orion (in Orion dollars :P) for time spent allowing me to research.

RubySlippers

I must point out in the Enterprise series Orion women ran things as was proven in one episode since their pheromones let them control the males and all - sexually. So who will own who really?

Thankfully my character is female.  ;)

And I for one won't mind the green pretty visiting her area naked.  :-*

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: RubySlippers on March 30, 2009, 10:56:21 PM
I must point out in the Enterprise series Orion women ran things as was proven in one episode since their pheromones let them control the males and all - sexually. So who will own who really?

Thankfully my character is female.  ;)

And I for one won't mind the green pretty visiting her area naked.  :-*

Shhh...   ;D

RubySlippers

I just remember I need a way to neutralize her pheromones they give other women negative aspects. Must be something she could use to counter that?  :-\

jouzinka

Given the fact we're on the border with Orion system, it may well be the other way around - all the women on the station would need to take some medicine - she's not likely to be the only Orion woman to be fooling around. :)

Or were you referring to YOUR character, Ruby? Sorry, it's morning here and I'm still in the need of coffee. ;D
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Paladin

Maybe I should play a gay human.... Just kidding.

Doktor Sleepless

Quote from: Asherah on March 30, 2009, 10:42:30 PM

Uhm... no.