RealSexTV: An Incest Reality Show

Started by steelsmiter, April 12, 2014, 11:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Well, the core of the family had met in the conference room, so you'd have to explain that you decided to skip that meeting and weren't part of the deal. If you want, you can spot Jay running through the hall naked in the Conference room thread, but we'll check to see if anyone has any issues with this. The good thing about Ewa Sonnet is that she's almost old enough IRL to have been one of Mom's younger siblings if that would work out better. Plus, the mom's about to go into the room of a relative named Sharon (whose connection I forgot) and there's that angle
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

steelsmiter

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on April 15, 2014, 01:35:25 PM
I would willingly join with twin girls bisexual one leans more towards girl's is that okay?
There's also this guy and if you want, you can ask him to play the other twin?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: steelsmiter on May 03, 2014, 05:57:28 PM
There's also this guy and if you want, you can ask him to play the other twin?

Whatever works best for everyone ^^

steelsmiter

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on May 03, 2014, 05:58:23 PM
Whatever works best for everyone ^^
Well, I really like your backstory. I'm going to check with something really quick like :D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Swordsman18

Also the Uncle and Aunt names are place holders, feel free to change them to accomodate people.

steelsmiter

Alright. Stephanie is approved I'm adding her to the first post now.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Or someone is approved anyway. It's the youngest aunt. I'm pretty sure the character name was changed to Sharon because that's what was written on the Conference Room Thread.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: steelsmiter on May 03, 2014, 06:26:30 PM
Or someone is approved anyway. It's the youngest aunt. I'm pretty sure the character name was changed to Sharon because that's what was written on the Conference Room Thread.

Yay thank you, but sorry about the last minute name change xD I thought thats what you wanted.

Swordsman18

I already changed the posts to reflect Stephanie...

MistressVoluptas

Then Stephanie is fine don't worry about it it's how it's on the sheet anyway ^^

steelsmiter

Youngest Daughter spot just opened up folks, I need a replacement!
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Also, if I didn't make it clear, the provided image is a placeholder.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Esmeralgirl

I'm willing to play Amanda :-) If its available.

Swordsman18

steelsmiter

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on May 04, 2014, 10:20:54 AM
I'm willing to play Amanda :-) If its available.
Look at her spoiler in the first post and see if there's anything about it you'd like to change :D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Esmeralgirl

Well I think just add my on and offs to her. Placeholder pic is fine, if It's okay with you.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on May 04, 2014, 12:19:22 PM
Well I think just add my on and offs to her. Placeholder pic is fine, if It's okay with you.
Fine by me. Depends what your ons and offs are.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Esmeralgirl

I have them in my signature. There are some extreme ones too and you can remove them if you wants to.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on May 04, 2014, 08:40:52 PM
I have them in my signature. There are some extreme ones too and you can remove them if you wants to.
Well, for some reason, it isn't showing your signature, but I clicked to your profile and looked at your sig and O/Os that way. The game is in "Light" and pretty much all your offs are Extreme. Shall I list maybes as yes or no?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Esmeralgirl

My maybe are on's if I'm persuaded in a good way. You can put them in on :-)

steelsmiter

Alright. I'll see what I can do :D
Just out of curiosity is it going to be a problem that this game probably won't include some of your ons because they're outside of what's normally in a light game?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Esmeralgirl

No don't worry about them. I'm pretty flexible, as far as my ons are concerned. Just offs are offs.

steelsmiter

I totally get that. I'm going to go back to bed now though, because I just took my thyroid pill and I can't eat for 2 hours.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Esmeralgirl

Ohhh I hope you will be well. :)

Btw do I need to make a bio ?

steelsmiter

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on May 05, 2014, 08:03:21 AM
Ohhh I hope you will be well. :)

Btw do I need to make a bio ?
Yeah, I replaced Relationship to Family with the bio line earlier. You can include what the other player wrote and embellish to your heart's content.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os