Mulholland High OOC thread

Started by Valerian, November 27, 2009, 01:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

*poutssss* ://(
*goes to curl into a ball under his bed, huggling his box*

Night~

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

LadySky

*waves NiNi to the oh so innocent Izu* *continues to molest Ryven* When will I ever get another chance? XD
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ket

Wow...it's amazing what ghostly tentacles lead to...
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Ryven

Quote from: Ribbons and Bows on December 14, 2009, 04:28:39 PM
Wow...it's amazing what ghostly tentacles lead to...

*snickers*  That is a good line taken out of context.

Amberghylles

I told you I was innocent!  Okay... um... maybe I'm not exactly innocent... but I wasn't an alien.

*Notes that his status is brains eaten rather than killed by pod people*  Well, I can take comfort in being tasty at least...

Valerian

Quote from: Amberghylles on December 16, 2009, 01:04:41 PM
I told you I was innocent!  Okay... um... maybe I'm not exactly innocent... but I wasn't an alien.

*Notes that his status is brains eaten rather than killed by pod people*  Well, I can take comfort in being tasty at least...
Yeah, I was trying to be more creative.   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Amberghylles

*smiles*  I'm having fun still watching, so I'm winning. 

Valerian

Sorry this one's stuttered to a halt, everyone -- I may need to rustle up another last-minute replacement.  But, since it's been this long already, that can happen after the holidays, I suppose.

And I have no fun historical facts to fill in the space.  *sobs*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

What a place to stop!  I'd hate to let it end here, but it looks like we may need a replacement after all if we want to keep going.  Thoughts, suggestions, complaints?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Well, it looks like we're just waiting on Kip and Doomsday Jesus.  Anyone heard anything from them?

I don't mind putting the game on hold until after the holidays.  Hopefully things will have calmed down a bit for them.

Mithlomwen

I don't mind putting it on hold until after holidays either.  :-)  I'm willing to wait until everyone gets back into the swing of things. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

LadySky

I'm here and ready for whenever and whatever.  O8)

Kurzyk

I'm excited to see it finish but I don't mind waiting until after the holidays.

Valerian

Doomsday is still MIA, unfortunately.  Unless anyone has another suggestion, I'm thinking I'll wait another day or two and then see about a replacement...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Izu

Remiel

Quote from: Valerian on January 05, 2010, 03:41:21 PM
Doomsday is still MIA, unfortunately.  Unless anyone has another suggestion, I'm thinking I'll wait another day or two and then see about a replacement...

Works for me.

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Valerian

Okay.  These are the two important vote-getters:

Izu (4) - Kurzyk, Mith, Kip, Remiel
Kip (3) - LadySky, Elandra, Ryven

If Doomsday were to vote for anyone other than these two, Izu would still have the most votes.

If Doomsday voted for Kip, there would be a tie, which presumably Mith would break by choosing Izu, since she voted for him.

If Doomsday voted for Izu, then he would have a clear majority and would be lynched.

So unless anyone can point out a flaw in that logic, then Izu will be next up for the lynch, regardless of that missing vote.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

You know, I would have expected the Seer/Peer Counselor to be the most vital role.  But it always seems like the games that go worst for the good guys are those where the Guardian/Hall Monitor role is removed early on...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mithlomwen

Muahahahahaha!!  Teh evil pod people emerge victorious!  ;) 
Baby, it's all I know,

LadySky

*hangs head sadly* Very well, eat their brains you Pod People.....*watches with a wicked grin* O8)

Remiel

QuoteThere are were 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 2 Students.  Now there are just 7 Pod People.

LOL!  ;D

Izu

-o- Izu's never won in a game -o-

Remiel

*patpats Izu sympathetically whilst slurping on his juicy, juicy brains*