Looking for someone to do a coercion story.

Started by Eric89, December 08, 2014, 10:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric89

Recently I came across this treasure of a story called "The Interview" by sexyentertainer, which can be found on literotica.

If you're not one to read a three part story just to see if you want the same things I do, I will summarize the story a bit. Keep in mind I do not want to plagiarize this story, it is not mine, but I like it as an example.

The story follows a girl named Abi who works at a large company, devoting her life to it and when the opportunity for a promotion comes up, she is asked to suck her boss off for the job, to 'impress'.

These are the basic concepts that I am looking for in a story, someone with power, played by me, talking your character into a sexual act for advancements. I like how this story is more than just a smut story, it has action and drama, and I would like to work that into the story as well.  More of what I want is to do this with a college girl, seeking to either get into a Master's program or gain a scholarship. I like the idea of trying to 'impress' my character.

New idea:

You would play a famous celebrity that has fallen on hard times or in being blackmailed into sex by someone who has found naked pictures of you. This is coming off the iCloud leak that recently happened. This is a very shallow idea, but I am looking for someone who can help me build upon it.

Also the idea of me being a very rich man, who buys a celebrity to be a personal pet would be fun.

If this sounds like fun to you, please drop a me a message.

Eric89