USS Suprise

Started by RubySlippers, March 28, 2010, 01:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiddeus

Should I go for half blooded or full blooded vulcan?

Hmmm...

For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Wolfy

Captain - Urban Zorro
First Officer - myself
Chief Security Officer - Sinoraa
And Chief Science Officer - Craz
Chief Medical Officer: Xiddeus.

Xiddeus

Name:  Kabak
Position:  Chief Medical Officer

Appearance:
A tall Vulcan, pure blood and gene type.  Has colored hair purple in order to put patients at ease, and has
allowed it to grow a little longer in order to give it "style" again to put human patients at ease. Has grey
eyes...

Personality:
A little stuffy, even for a Vulcan.  Probably because he is a noble.  Logic is his primary motivator, yet his
underlying knowledge of physiology and psychology also allows him to grasp at the concepts behind
emotions... This combined with an earnest desire to actually care for his patients have made him an
altogether wonderful Dr, if a bit different in mind.

History:
Born of Noble Vulcan Lineage...Both parents are still alive and well on Vulcan in good standing along with
his twin.  Joined the Federation after his schooling to further improve the relations between Vulcan and
Earth.  Plus his extended knowledge of xenophysiology was better served in space than at home.  During
his tenure on Station Primaris IV, he made contact with a number of Black market dealers... mainly
because the items a lot of xenos need is illegal to the Federation.  This is presumably why he is stationed
aboard the vessel.
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Carlissa

Can I be a nurse?  ;D I sort of want to chase a relatinoship with the Captain, however (no offence, Wolfy. Maybe if things don't work out...)...What would be a good position to do that?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on March 29, 2010, 06:37:35 PM
Can I be a nurse?  ;D I sort of want to chase a relatinoship with the Captain, however (no offence, Wolfy. Maybe if things don't work out...)...What would be a good position to do that?

Well, I plan to play a female, Carly, so no harm done..Lol...*huggles*