Monmusu Quest the play-by-post

Started by Dynamod, December 03, 2014, 12:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynamod

Warning: this game will contain non-consensual sex between humans and human-like creatures, ranging from centaurs to alaurune. To see a list of possible sexual encounters (or even playable races), search for the monster girl encyclopedia.

This game will take place using the maid role playing system and will follow two young masters searching for their parents. The worlds monster x human relations are being strained once more without their leaders, and it will be up to our adventurers to restore order!

1 male master, 1 female lamia mistress required.

Up to 4 servants, 6 players max. More details to come, claim interest and ask questions in the mean time. Sorry if its very roughly laid out, I'm on my phone.

Although it sounds hardcore, the game will be mostly light hearted with lewd combat and optional seduction rules.

Update: I'm working on the beginning of the storyline, and I've added some art to the original post to help give a feel for the sort of game this will be. We still need a few more players before starting, I can always modify some of the starting story parts (I'm actually considering removing the dual masters from the beginning to make things simpler, making it just one male boy instead)

Zeth

I am interested. Have you ever played or ran MAID before?

Dynamod

Yep! I played through three scenarios myself. This will be a homebrew scenario. obviously everyone will need to be familiar with the rules. Whenever there is enough interest ill introduce the relevant house rules.

For right now, obviously there will be two masters. They will however share their power source, and start the game with only one: Royal claim. It doesnt disappear with use, but overuse will draw attention from those immune to it.

Jaded

Potentially interested as a Maid/Servant.

Dynamod

Nice to hear Jaded! We will see if i can make this interesting for us all~... the nice thing about the maid system is that there will be moments where the players will be able to roleplay with each other while waiting for results, such as when doing chores such as cooking dinner. also, the masters are the ones who can give rewards for good roleplay, so the game can get easier or harder depending on how the masters react -w-

My job will be to roleplay the NPCS and dress the setting, with a few goals outlined (which the masters can add to, if they desire), and to give the results of dice rolls.

Zeth

Do players use the standard MAID character generation rules?

SmilingFox

Tentatively interested as a maid, probably a faun/satyr of the deer variety if that's okay.

Idlewyld

I'm expressing tentative interest for now.

Dynamod

Quote from: Zeth on December 03, 2014, 03:46:31 PM
Do players use the standard MAID character generation rules?

Yes! with the inclusion that you can choose to be a human or monster girl servant. If you roll monster as a maid quality, ignore and roll again, since that option is free.

Also, if you happen to get a maid power or item relating to the mansion, reroll as well, since we won't be using a mansion to play with.

Quote from: SmilingFox on December 03, 2014, 05:35:00 PM
Tentatively interested as a maid, probably a faun/satyr of the deer variety if that's okay.

Sounds like fun, Satyrs are well known for being great at parties, hehehe. -w-

Quote from: Idlewyld on December 03, 2014, 06:16:21 PM
I'm expressing tentative interest for now.

Glad to hear Idle! 'w'b

We're getting to the point that people interested in playing the master / mistress should mention that, and everyone perhaps come forward with character sheets / descriptions. Make sure maids roll for 2 qualities, and rewrite that your stress explosion is either passing out, or "reaching your limit", depending on the type of attack which causes your stress. Also, if it was the latter, for the duration of the stress explosion, you can roleplay it whichever way you want, but "getting intimate" is pretty much the only thing you can think about. :P

Zeth

Here is a MAID Character generator for those that hate math.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maidrpg.html

My Maid.

Sarah
Athletics:   1
Affection:   3
Skill:   2
Cunning:   2
Luck:   1
Will:   2
Uniform Color:   black
Hair Color:   rainbow
Eye Color:   silver
Maid Types:   Heroine, Heroine
Special Qualities:   Betrayal, Princess
Favored Attribute:   Affection
Maid Power:   Power of Friendship
Maid Roots:   Admirer of Maids
Maid Weapon:   Axe/Hatchet
Stress Explosion:   Gambling

Your name is Sarah. You are 20 years old. You have silver eyes and rainbow hair, and wear a black uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as single-minded, spirited and indominable.

You were once deeply betrayed by a lover; you've been afraid to love again ever since. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you wield a tomahawk, battleaxe, halberd or the like. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Power of Friendship; You can take 1d6 Stress in order to remove 2d6 Stress from someone else.

She is Human. Is this maid acceptable GM?

Snake

I'm interested though I've never played it before.

Jr

MaidRPG AND Monmusu Quest? It's a match made in my wildest, wettest dreams. I'm interested in playing the male Master, if nobody's taken the part.

Torvald (Name negotiable.)
Athletics: 0
Affection: 0
Skill: 2
Cunning: 0
Luck: 1
Will: 2

Master Type: Legitimate Child (Didn't roll. Assuming this based on the story set forth by Dynamod.)
Age: Determined by Dynamod, since he's writing the chronology.
Special Qualities: Undead, Otaku. (I guess the heir became a studious necromancer who attained lichdom.)
Power Source: Royal Claim.
Stress Explosion: Passing Out or Reaching Your Limit.
Hair & Eye Color: Likely similar to Luka's, if he has hair and eyes at all.

Dynamod

Sorry, guys, I'm delaying this game for now. I haven't really had time to peice together a plot and scenarios that make sense in the setting, due to in the middle of moving and the holidays and nervousness and whatnot.

Torvald and all other characters have to be at minimum age 18, but everything else is cool 'w' b

the most arduous thing is writing plot taking place after the ending of the first game (especially having not finished it), while making the game interesting and fun for others. I know I only need a little to start, but I'm just the type of guy who frets over every detail when I get nervous. >_<;;

Sup/tg/'s character generator is a good tool, but the background paragraph probably doesn't apply. Everything else is just fine, and feel free to adjust things to your taste ^_^;

and again, I'll try to keep this updated when I get a chance to do so. Sometimes I can't get the privacy I need to post >x>;

Jr

So, uhhh... Does anybody else wanna run this? Dynamod hasn't logged in since December 26 and I'm starting to doubt that they're coming back.

Zeth

Technically we can't do that. Stealing some ones game can get you in trouble. We CAN make our own very similar game and run that though.