A Realistic All Girls Sleepover turned kinky (Lesbian - Still Accepting)

Started by someinheritthewealth, February 16, 2014, 08:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

someinheritthewealth

I know it's cliche, but that is why I want to try do one realistically. Say at least five people including me, perhaps girls just celebrating a party maybe sweet sixteen or eighteenth. The pervert in me wants an erotic hot lesbian sleepover. The main rule is we try it as based in reality as possible. This plan means that anything supernatural or not based in reality is impossible. Technically this does not rule out futunari. I am not sure if anything more will happen, but idea is we decide the story as we go.

It's set in either UK or US and your character could be in the closet or completely aware I don't mind. As for character skeletons:

There can be one set if twins if anyone wants them.

I know this is a tall order, but I think it's possible to make this realistic and fun for everyone :).

No Parental Supervision: In Character

You can be a late arrival I don't mind.

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Surname:[/b]

[b]DOB and Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b][b]Sexual Orientation: [/b](at least your character believed one ;p)

[b]Backstory:[/b]

Dhi

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Dhi on February 16, 2014, 08:47:46 AM
Sounds good to me. Where do you see the D/s coming in?

Well some of the girl may be more dominant and more submissive. I reckon also the girls are at like a house they may have gotten for party so they would uninterrupted ;).

whtbitch4u2own

Will keep an eye on this one. LIke to know bit more details if possible...
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Foxy DeVille

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on February 16, 2014, 11:20:56 AM
Will keep an eye on this one. LIke to know bit more details if possible...

Ask away, what you need to know.

I will allow the group to be larger and when I say sleepover I mean we could have the party and everything and go through the whole night. One thing for sure if we continue it can only get more interesting ;).

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

someinheritthewealth

Mysterica

Wicked Vixen

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

someinheritthewealth

So would you guys prefer Sweet Sixteen or it's the eighteenth birthday?

Mysterica

someinheritthewealth

That would likely make some seventeen and some eighteen. Is that what people want? BTW was not kidding about the twins I will allow one set :).

Wicked Vixen

I could make mine younger to 16 if You'd like perhaps a set of Asian twins...we are loved do I control both or five it away to someone else?

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on February 16, 2014, 06:12:07 PM
I could make mine younger to 16 if You'd like perhaps a set of Asian twins...we are loved do I control both or five it away to someone else?

Up to you I don't mind I think it's likely I will be the birthday girl.

Wicked Vixen

Then you will be the first one to get gangbanged by my twins  >:)

someinheritthewealth

My character is likely a tomboy part of the reason no guys is her parents are very strict, extremely so. They onyly agreed to this party in this location probably a huge beach house is if no boys would come. Some girls will learn some stuff, others will get to show what they know ;).

Wicked Vixen

TheVariableX

Let me know if you think a very pretty seventeen year old boy who has begun transitioning to female would work. 
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

someinheritthewealth

Variable that is very interesting idea, so pretty much this person see themselves when they transitioned as a lesbian?

Indeed it is Wicked.

I am curious where this could go after the party, sure you got ideas. Mind sharing.

TheVariableX

Well still being seventeen, and likely a virgin, I think their sexuality is probably an open question.  She would show pretty clear signs of being quite submissive.

The party isn't actually being billed as a lesbian sleepover, is it?  When stuff starts happening, I'm sure she would be easily convinced to experiment along with everyone else.  When in Rome...
On/Off   Story Requests

someinheritthewealth

True but the question is why the parents are willing to have this person over? If you can think of that, I would be interested.

Wicked Vixen

Wicked has lots and lots of wicked ideas... :P

school life is going to be interesting after this...

TheVariableX

Well I figure the parents would have to be pretty open minded (or incredibly open minded depending on where you live).  The transitioning boy would be the sort that had hung around with girls all his life, so his decision to transition wouldn't have struck anyone as a huge shock.  I guess as far as the parents are concerned, he would be the least threatening male that could come to an all girls party.

On/Off   Story Requests