The Dormitory - Interest Check and Idea Discussion

Started by TheSilentBang, May 29, 2014, 09:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSilentBang

Hi there people.

I have the idea of basing a group RP around a student accommodation block where all of the participants would live in the same building and we would role play their lives both sexually and non sexually. The point of this post is to gauge the level of interest in such an idea and also to let those of you who are interested to chip in with your ideas and create a thread which we have finessed together.

My initial thoughts are that it should begin with moving in day so we get those first encounters and run the course of the year - maybe a timescale of 2 weeks real time to 1 week game time. Housing would be coed with single occupancy rooms organised into flats of six or so rooms sharing a kitchen. There could also be a mix of en-suite and communal washrooms if people want.

I think it would be kind of cool to keep everything contained within the dorm building instead of branching out into the wider campus but I think the lead must come from what you guys want.

SB
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

azzmeister89

TheSilentBang

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Ladondra

If this is still up and running, I might be interested :)
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Vanetias

abandoneddolly

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Sarah Morgan

This could be interesting.  I'll keep an eye on this thread, to see how things develop.

Robelwell202

You have my interest, as well.

And, as for chipping in, I like the idea of keeping it contained in the dorm, just to keep things simple.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Vanetias

Siereis

I would heavily be interested in this.  How many players would you say we need before starting?  Anyone feel bold enough to post a setting description and character sheet?

DukeJohn

Placeholder post

Quote from: Robelwell202 on June 09, 2014, 12:27:11 AM
And, as for chipping in, I like the idea of keeping it contained in the dorm, just to keep things simple.

^also agree with this.

Diabolical

Vanetias

1kevin