The Mansion (Victorian/Gothic Themed RP) Week 1 CLOSED

Started by Spell, February 24, 2011, 07:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Blade

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Eternal Blade on March 26, 2011, 09:34:17 PM
I ADMIT NOTHING, as of right now anyway. >.>

Fibber!!!! Lies!!! Treachery!!!! I'll have you in my room in 10 minutes to think about what you're going to do to make this up to me!!! >.>
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Ironwolf85

I'm a geek too.
thanks for the message. I wanted to do somthing other dementional, without being a demon, and angels or archons seemed out of place in this setting.
I also hate to play somthing THAT evil, and if run one (and I've used them as villians before), he will be an evil bastard and everyone will hate him. Demons are jerks, and slaves to themselves... so I don't like them.

so I settled on another catagory of of inter dementionals.

he actually looks cool in my head, but I find it hard to discribe without an image to back it up
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Black Howling

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 26, 2011, 09:46:42 PM
I'm a geek too.
thanks for the message. I wanted to do somthing other dementional, without being a demon, and angels or archons seemed out of place in this setting.
I also hate to play somthing THAT evil, and if run one (and I've used them as villians before), he will be an evil bastard and everyone will hate him. Demons are jerks, and slaves to themselves... so I don't like them.

so I settled on another catagory of of inter dementionals.

he actually looks cool in my head, but I find it hard to discribe without an image to back it up

Haha, I liked the history you gave him. Seemed pretty cool to me, but I have trouble picturing the character. I keep seeing a mind flayer, which I know isn't right. I'd hate to see the concept of a primal go away, perhaps a more easily pictured appearance? Just a friendly suggestion from another interested player. ^_^

Ironwolf85

that might be a good idea
the closest I think I can discribe is an attractive human body with a shark's head golden eyes and tail, colored after the blue maco but with glowing Maoi style tatoos, I concidered having four octopus tenticles hidden in his back.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Alysanthia

All I can think about is that old cartoon where the sharks had human bodies and rode motorcycles.... Can't think of the title to save my life though! >_<

Lady Lunarius

One Idea I had was that he could look similar to a Zora from LoZ
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Alysanthia

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on March 26, 2011, 10:31:25 PM
One Idea I had was that he could look similar to a Zora from LoZ

That is a good reference, I always did like the way the Link looked when he wore the Zora mask in MM. >///> *Hides*

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Alysanthia on March 26, 2011, 10:30:54 PM
All I can think about is that old cartoon where the sharks had human bodies and rode motorcycles.... Can't think of the title to save my life though! >_<
street sharks...
I can't believe that came up... it's been what 12 years since I saw that show...

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Alysanthia on March 26, 2011, 10:35:39 PM
That is a good reference, I always did like the way the Link looked when he wore the Zora mask in MM. >///> *Hides*

I knida have to agree ~drools~

Here Iron

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Alysanthia

Yes, Street Sharks I remember it now! I used to watch it all the time when I was little.

Oooh... Zora Link. *_*

Ironwolf85

Black Howling

Ironwolf85

Lady Lunarius

Hey ironwolf, Spell seems to have found something that works if you wish to use it >.> he also said a zora is fine but otherwise you'll need to work on something else.

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Alysanthia

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Alysanthia

*Tries to hide her geek side.* Darn it! Get back in the box! *Shoveshoveshove.* >_>

Spell

*Chuckles* it seems that it is an appropriate time to create an OOC and Character Thread for the Mansion already. Would everyone agree that Bondage Exotic Small groups would be the proper board to host this little game?
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Alysanthia

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Spell on March 27, 2011, 02:25:06 PM
*Chuckles* it seems that it is an appropriate time to create an OOC and Character Thread for the Mansion already. Would everyone agree that Bondage Exotic Small groups would be the proper board to host this little game?

Sounds about right to me. I don't see any NC happening, and from what I can tell no ones fetishes are that out there.

Black Howling

Hmm. not so sure on the exotic part, but I would agree that it should be put there just to be on the safe side of things. It's definitely a bondage game.

Spell

Quote from: Black Howling on March 27, 2011, 02:46:39 PM
Hmm. not so sure on the exotic part, but I would agree that it should be put there just to be on the safe side of things. It's definitely a bondage game.
The Exotic is mostly light here. If new players would join the next ''week'' in the Mansion, then people can have a good amount of freedom, a.i. catgirls (Light) monstergirls, demons and the likes.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Black Howling

Quote from: Spell on March 27, 2011, 03:02:37 PM
The Exotic is mostly light here. If new players would join the next ''week'' in the Mansion, then people can have a good amount of freedom, a.i. catgirls (Light) monstergirls, demons and the likes.
Like I said, it would definitely be on the safe side. Looking forward to the start.  ;D