New Ideas - Dominant Males wanted

Started by elenisil, July 03, 2009, 12:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elenisil

The Cell:

Young woman kidnapped awakens in a steel, windowless, and apparently doorless cell with nothing in it. No bed, no food, no toilet.

Disoriented she is left alone for what seems to be forever but is actually only few hours. Her only human contact will be a disembodied voice over a loud speaker. Her captor using a voice modulator will speak to her, playing mind games with her. She will have to earn comfort items, i.e. bed, blanket, pillow, water dish etc…

Island of Minotaurs:

Young woman shipwrecked, washes up on island inhabited by Minotaurs. Taken to the king, she is put up for auction and purchased by a gladiator and forced to serve him as his slave.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time:

A young woman happens upon a mafia hit, seen by the hitmen, she is chased but manages to escape. Terrified she doesn’t know whether to tell the police or not. Deciding to run, she quickly packs and tries to escape the big apple for a small town in the Midwest. Unfortunately for her, the man she ultimately meets and falls in love with in the small town is a hitman who is supposed to take her out.

Mirror, Mirror:

Chloe works for a professor of ancient studies at a local college. Pressed to stay late to sign for a shipment, she discovers more than she bargained for. The shipment is an ancient mirror, trapped inside is an ancient, powerful Celtic Druid. He was imprisoned centuries ago and she holds the key to release him.

Twins:

Becka Stone has been estranged from her twin sister for years. She has never understood why, and has always regretted it. When her phone rings in the middle of the night Becka learns that Cass desperately needs her help. All Becka has to do is take her place for two days at her home in the horse country of Virginia. If Becka can play this role convincingly enough she will save Cass’s life.

This is a game the twins have played before, but never like this. For the charade is much more difficult to pull off then when they were children. Cass had many secrets, secrets she has kept from everyone, including Becka, and she has as many enemies, including her own husband. Becka hadn’t expected Trev Coleman to be in residence. Worse, she is soon forced to recognize how darkly seductive he is, and that he may well be her worst enemy. Then she discovers that someone is deliberately stalking Cass, but Becka is the trapped prey

TheVillain

Kind of digging Island of Minotaurs, how much of that you want to RP?

Also, always looking for more victims in my Incubus RP, check it out in my sig- see if it's your thing.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

boborder

Quote from: elenisil on July 03, 2009, 12:18:55 AM
The Cell:

Young woman kidnapped awakens in a steel, windowless, and apparently doorless cell with nothing in it. No bed, no food, no toilet.

Disoriented she is left alone for what seems to be forever but is actually only few hours. Her only human contact will be a disembodied voice over a loud speaker. Her captor using a voice modulator will speak to her, playing mind games with her. She will have to earn comfort items, i.e. bed, blanket, pillow, water dish etc…

I like this. Very intriguing to be the voice. Do you have any constraints on personas that can be added to the scene? Or do you prefer to be with the voice only?

elenisil

Quote from: boborder on July 03, 2009, 06:03:52 AM
I like this. Very intriguing to be the voice. Do you have any constraints on personas that can be added to the scene? Or do you prefer to be with the voice only?

oh no I imagine he will make an appearance once she shows signs of breaking and take her as his slave. :D

wrathflame

Not looking for an RP, and I am not a dominant male, lol, but I was just curious and I am even more curious. Are you a fan of the Highlander series? (I have a reason to believe this due to the Mirror, Mirror offer). If so, cheers. I too adore those books. I think they are among the best romantic fantasy novels out there.
Wrath is the sin that embraces me and gives me wings of fire...

Saku

I wouldn't mind doing the Mirror Mirror idea :) I'll send you a PM
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests