Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

*wraps his long arms around Eithne's waist, and pulls her in close, sliding his hands up her back and pushing her hair back away from her face before glancing for a moment into her eyes, finally kissing her softly on the lips, holding it for what seems an eternity*

Grainne

*Blinks for a moment as the kiss is broken looks at Adammair, blushes and smiles...wraps arms around his neck and leans up..gives him a sweet kiss in return*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Insanityenviesme

leans up against her from behind and slowly slithers the curtain of her mesmerizing hair sideways to reveal her lustrous skin and gently presses his hungry lips against her shoulder, gasping in sensual pleasure
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Grainne

*blushes winks Adammair and turns to Insanity...keeping her eyes locked on his she puts only her lips on his and doesn't touch him otherwise...a secret smile hiding in their depths*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Daelen

*Winks at her and comes up behind her, dipping down and starting at the base of her tattoo, kissing his way up*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Breathless Intent

Waves and blows a kiss from the other side of Eithne.

Autumn52

Nibbles his neck before placing a soft gentle kiss there
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Daelen

Kisses her chest right next to her hand

SummerWhispers

Peeks around the back of his chair, and slowly kisses the side of his neck.

Daelen

Moans as she kisses the side of his neck, not wanting to take her lips from there. He blindly reaches for her hand and kisses over her palm and wrist, eyes closed.

SummerWhispers

Trails kisses down the top of his shoulder, while shivers run down her spine from his kisses on her palm

Daelen

Turns as she kisses from behind him down his shoulder, kissing the top of her head and moaning softly.

SummerWhispers

Kisses the bottom of his neck, feeling the vibrations against her lips... the results of his moans.

Moraline

*kisses her shoulder and givers her a long warm affectionate hug*

Zaphod

*kisses her cheek* Need help with that black thingy? ;)

Breathless Intent

Comes up behind him to blaze a trial of kisses up along the back of his neck.

Zaphod

Jumps in surprise and turns around to smooch her lips, leaving her breathless- Hello sweetheart.

Breathless Intent

Grins and loops her arms around his neck, lifting up onto the tips of her toes to kiss him lightly on the lips, "Hey there, sexy!"

Zaphod

Grins and kisses her lips slowly, loving her taste. "We should kiss more often"

Breathless Intent

Giggles and quirks a brow, "More often? Our lips will be bruised if we kiss any more than we already do!" Emphasizes that last bit by kissing him squarely on the lips.

Zaphod

I don't mind a bit of bruising if you don't! *grins and kisses her lips hard* Mmm

OrchidofDarkness

-Press her soft small hand to her lips and moves the hand away blowing a dark kiss from it-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

TheLegionary

* arrives from behind, holds her waistline and kisses her right cheek tenderly *

OrchidofDarkness

-Smiles feeling the soft tender kiss on her cheek. turning slowly returning the soft kiss-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.