News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedroom Lazarus

-Anti aircraft weapons discharge and the sky boils with fire-

-Arrives with several federal agents who block off the scene while he sifts the win out of the debris-
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

Foolish Earthling! Your weaponry consists of nothing more than glorified rock lobbers.

--Snatches back the win and switches on his light manipulator to render himself invisible--

Bedroom Lazarus

Not so fast.

-X-com operatives upgraded with enhanced spectral analysis cybernetic enhancements sweep the area and turn you into so much plasma residue, leaving me to sweep up the win-
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

--bubbles around on the ground for a little bit before his matter begins to reconstruct itself. Meanwhile, three Sectopods blast through an adjacent wall and being to rip the x-com unit to shreds. He then uses his Ethereal telekinetic powers to pull the win back to his reassembled form.--

Bedroom Lazarus

-Thankfully the sectapods blasting through triggers the heavies with heat ammo on overlook to unload their munitions stores with glee. The shrapnel from said sectapods eviscerating all the other hostiles in the area. 

Mecha-Lazarus, having been upgraded after his previous injuries, flame throws the area in spite and collects the prize.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

Well played, Mecha-Lazarus, well played...

...except, you forgot that this area is above a quarry heavily composed of magnetite.

--Vill points down at the several craters left in the wake of the exploded Sectopods. Boulders of magnetite begin to vibrate and hum before ripping out of the ground and launching themselves at Lazarus' new mechanical form.--

Have fun dealing with that!

--Does a running tuck-and-roll past M.L. to grab the prize--

The Muse

~Sneaks in past the battling duo to steal the win~

Blythe

While The Muse tries to avoid the duo, a crafty Blythe drinks an Invisibility Potion and steals the win!

Bedroom Lazarus

Having been turned into something that vaguely resembles a mechanized crepe,  he falls from the sky on a current of wind, sweeping past Blythe to knock his hat off and drift away with the win.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Aw what the heck. ::Watching the dueling with a bag of popcorn to slip in for the win::
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

ChicagoOkie

*Sneaks off with a brand new win.*
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

::He thinks he has snatched the win, but low and behold, it's an empty popcorn bag. Runs off with the win and gummy bears!::
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

ChicagoOkie

Tackles Cryptic and steals the win, also takes the gummy bears.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

How dare you take my gummy bears! ::Drops down from a tree, and sits on chicagookie for the win, while eatting gummies::
A/A's

ChicagoOkie

As much as I enjoy a woman sitting on me, I'm afraid I must take the win and leave.

Flips Cryptic over and runs off with the win. Leaves the gummy bears.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

::Seduces with whiskey then steals the win while he's drunk::
A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Hiccups. Hey...you...coma...hiccups...back...with the...thing.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Come and get it big boy.  >:)
A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Charges after her, but unfortunately accidentally chooses the wrong one and runs smack into a tree.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

George george george of the jungle. Watch out for that Tree... Oooo.
A/A's

SpiralSpider

Fords, Fords, come from my bung hole... CRASH THEM INTO TREES!  >:)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Vill

--Ponders the meaning of the post above his while tucking the win safely into his coat pocket--

Bedroom Lazarus

Emerges from Vils shirt pocket, where had drifted to in the first place, win in hand.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

--Looks down in horror at Lazarus--

FACE HUGGER!!

--Pulls out a bat and inadvertently beats himself windless in an attempt to crush Lazy-lazy-bo-bazy. Luckily for him, this wrenches the win free so his crippled body can pull it close--

Cryptic

::Grabs the win again!:: You'll never be able to defeat me! I'm cute!
A/A's