Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReflectManSmile

Can't disagree...

I'll just win. ;)
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Choucho

C:) I'll take the win back for myself.
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Mordred

I need this win. Just something to wrap these greedy hands around, squeezing a bit.. feeling that tantalizing pulse within. You know, it does speak.. in a crazy old tongue.. very faintly. It says such naughty things. Leave my win alone! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hrmpf!!! You're win? Ahem...I hate to be the one to point out this one wee fact, but it is my win. Sorry to burst your happy bubble but I simply must insist.

Mine! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

ReflectManSmile

Failed loose : mean win ! :P
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Choucho

You're not going to win that easily.

I WIN!!

Mordred

Gotta take it.. and ha ha! Will freeze time so even if this which is mine is snatched quickly.. the crazy little win will be sooooo conditioned as being mine.. watch out.. it'll bite! Yeah, it'll bite quite hard.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Sheesh, leave for less than an hour and have to come back and retrieve my win! 
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Choucho

Well Welcome back Xandria, but I"m sorry to inform you that this win is mine!!

Belle33

Oh dear - this is awkward, but there seems to have been a mistake for you see this particular WIN is mine.  Thanks!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

I'm sorry gorgeous, but you must be confused with that OTHER win thread..(VAN is it?).  Perhaps there you will find YOUR win, but for this WIN, tis only one rightful owner and that would be the cowgirl.

Swaggers on out, mumbling, "And that's how it's done, boys and girls"! 

lmbo

Choucho

Sorry cowgirl, but this win is mine. So just swagger on out and round up that cattle that got loose. :)

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Gathers up the pretty Dolly in her arms and claims both as her WIN!  :D

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Frowns...

Gather up the pretty Dolly, turns her over her knee and spanks her butt for being a "bad Dolly", and puts her BACK into her original box until she can behave.

Smiles sweetly.... WINS!

Choucho

abandoneddolly

Ahhh I'm stuck in my original box, its sooo small I cant breathe in here

Anesa

Sighs...  Opens back up the box and takes Dolly out so she can breath....   (see, I'm not so mean after all!) ;P

Lays her in her doll buggy, covers her up and closes her eyes (don't ya hate when one of the dolly's eyes stays open? kind of creeps me out....), whispers "Good night, lovely Dolly", tip toeing back out with her precious WIN.

WINS!

Eve Lacus

Eve watchs from the distants like a thief in the night. She sneaks behind camille, grabs the win, climbs onto her horse, and rides away. "I win!"

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

Anesa

Camille eyes the striking damsel!  The winged creature is very delicate and beautiful, no doubt, but she simply can not let her walk away with a WIN that rightly belongs to the cowgirl.  Camille grabs her butterfly net and sneaks up behind to capture the raving beauty, securing the WIN, along with her magical pony the daring young lady stole from her.  Eventually, she releases the butterfly....watching it fly off into the night.

WINS!

Choucho

Anesa

Choucho

Oh but I do think so. :P