News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Winter Wonderland II [Miss Emerald Wins!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, January 24, 2013, 01:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Saffron on November 06, 2011, 11:05:14 AM
Players/Venues
Note as well that once you have confirmed a correct murderer or venue, you are no longer required to submit 'guesses' about that particular piece of information. You will not be given information you already know.

Just a reminder since this keeps coming up.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

Yet to Move:
Beguile's Mistress, Caeli,  Mr Bigglesworth, Remiel, Sarena, Tharic

Please keep in mind I would like to have this round ending in about 36 hours.
Us against the world

Silver

Miss Silver would awaken to another day, another person gone. It was a wonder those who were left were staying a bit sane. The memory of seeing Professor Gray near Cabin 14 while she had been in one close by, that was were she was headed off towards. It seemed that she wasn't the only one with the same idea in mind, into Madame Aqua she would run into within the cabin. In her mind everything began to click and Miss Silver suddenly thought she had figured it out, even if she was wrong. Silently she moved about the cabin trying to find that red thing, the very thing that would prove all of her suspension without a doubt.

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Martee

If there was any good at all that could come from the sudden and precipitous drop in their numbers, it was that breakfast took hardly any time at all to be served now. Pity Mistress Ruby had precious little appetite, although she generously topped off her coffee with a bit of Irish cream with every sip.  It helped warmed the insides a bit, and took the edge off her nerves - particularly after that grumpy old professor was missed.

'And it was such a lovely day for a bit of skating,'  she mused, whilst donning another new outfit and coordinating red cashmere gloves.  Clearly no one was else was up for any kind of fun, judging from the suspicious glances and nervous looks they were all sharing with each other.  Since all propriety seemed to have gone out the window, and no one else seemed to even be trying to hide the fact that they were digging through each other's cabins, Mistress Ruby decided to pass the time doing a bit of her own investigating.

She wandered down the path and sauntered right on into Cabin 10 as if she owned the place.

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Starlequin

Senor Oro fumed silently during the next morning's breakfast. El Profesor now! Curse these asesinos! The only thing keeping him from overturning the table in a fit of rage was the knowledge of how close he was to unmasking the devils in their midst. He only wished he could have spent this day sharing what he'd found with the others, perhaps loosening their lips and learning what they'd discovered in turn, but judging from the moody expressions the Spaniard doubted he'd find much in the way of companionship today. So be it. Another day on the villains' trail would surely yield results. Oro finished his meal with mechanical efficiency, then returned to the hunt. Perhaps Cabin Two would be a good place to start today.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Valerian

Miss Jade was not entirely surprised to discover her cabin being besieged by visitors, or rather investigators -- first Madame Aqua, then Miss Silver.  Sometimes she thought that perhaps they must be right, that the murderers had decided, for some inexplicable reason of their own, to hang around her cabin.  But perhaps it wasn't so inexplicable.  Perhaps it was simply because her cabin had been the scene of the first awful murder.  She'd scarcely slept last night for fear of this possibility, and now looked pale and frightened.

It was tempting to give up on her plan, to move to a different cabin, but she decided to be brave and learn what she could there, in her own cabin 14.  After all, it didn't seem to matter where anyone was or who they were with; if the murderers wanted to get you, they would.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

Yet to Move:
Caeli,  Mr Bigglesworth, Remiel

Please keep in mind I would like to have this round ending in about 12 hours.
Us against the world

Beguile's Mistress

Doctor Ivory's cabin was a washout.  Nothing could be found that would throw the least bit of suspicion on the practitioner unless being orderly to the point of obsession was suspicious.  Lady Amethyst did her best to search for clues but really she was afraid to touch anything in case she left something of herself behind and drew the eyes of later investigators to herself.  She sighed and left the cabin but voices coming closer forced her to duck into the one next to it.  Cabin 5 belonged to Princess Purple and after closing the door behind her Lady Amethyst looked around spotting several pieces of luggage that looked like they might contain something interesting.

Sarena

Each day that passed just served to darken Mistress Emerald's mood that much more.  She had not spent that much time inside her own cabin, and so, she decided to start at the beginning.  She could not imagine that something nefarious could have gone on in her own cabin, right under her own nose, but she was at a loss as to what else to do.  Slowly, she made her way down the path from the dining room to Cabin 1 and began her search in earnest...both inside and out.
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Tharic

Scratching his chin at breakfast the next morning, Brigadier Blue decided to stay away from the group, not trusting any of them. Instead, he headed over to cabin 16 to investigate further.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

SunshineSparkle

Her search in Cabin 3 came fruitless, no suspicious activity or evidence was found, the place was neat and nothing looked missing. Doctor Ivory thought it was about time to go fetch for informations in another cabin, she crossed over to the other side and went inspecting Miss Silver's cabin, with some luck she might find something possibly related to their investigation.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Remiel

The Crimson Crusader was still blundering around and knocking things over diligently and studiously pursuing his investigation in Lady Violet's cabin when the door opened.   Hark!  Who could it be?  Was it the dastardly villain, come to finish when he had started?

But no, it was even worse.  The shapely form of Miss Silver appeared in the doorway, exquisitely gorgeous, and perilously seductive.  The Dapper Detective knew he was in trouble.

But that wasn't all!  Soon she was joined by that salacious siren, Mistress Emerald!   The Crimson Crusader knew his heroic virtue was in extreme peril as he was so sorely tempted by these sensuous succubi, these femme fatales.

But fear not!  Our hero was as smooth and suave as ever as he gave the lovely, lusty ladies the slip and beat a hasty retreat to Cabin 19 to look for clues there.

"Ummm...me have go now."

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. Green walked in circles for what seemed like hours; nearly out of ideas as everybody he investigated seemed innocent.  For no other reason that he happened near Cabin 4 as it was getting dark, he entered to see if anything would catch his eye there.

-- Been a busy week, I'll be more active next round, supposing I'm still alive!

Autumn Sativus

Round over I will be responding to your suspicions and making those changes I mentioned today. :-)
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

At breakfast in the morning, all are accounted for. Upon stepping outside after the pleasant meal it becomes apparent very quickly that a number of the cabins have been boarded off. Any personal belongings found inside have been packed and neatly left near Lady Black's door for the owners to collect and choose a new home for the remainder of their stay, if theirs happens to be one of those no longer accessible. The hunt has just become smaller, hopefully the group can get to the bottom of this before it's too late.

*The killers are now able to remove two players per round with the least number of clues rather than one player with the most clues.
*The cabin you seek is one of the remaining cabins.
*The methods of murder have been updated to a smaller selection as well.

Sorry again for the changes but I had hoped this game would have ended ages ago and don't want it to continue dragging. I hope this helps. Good luck everyone!

Please move to a cabin and begin your investigation. This round will end on Monday at 11:59pm EST.
Us against the world

persephone325

Madame Aqua was pleased to hear that there had been no murder the previous night. But found out that her cabin was now inaccessible.

"Oh... Hmm..." She pursed her lips together and made her way to Lady Black's house to see about other arrangements. Surprised to see her belongings outside the door, she picked them up and shrugged. "Well... I guess I'll have to be rooming with someone now." She said as she made her way around to see which cabins were still open.

Madame Aqua made her way to Mr. Green's cabin and gently knocked on the door. "Mr. Green? Are you in?" She asked softly.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

DudelRok

Captain Turquoise found himself to be one of the lucky few not having to move his stuff around, but there was a problem that needed dealt with, so off to Cabin 18, Lady Amethyst's place.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Sarena

After a short conversation with Senor Oro, Mistress Emerald was happy was relieved that she would not be left sleeping in the snow or in some corner of Lady Black's manor.  The only reason for boarding up the cabins that Emerald could surmise was that there was safety in numbers and perhaps now, they could all survive the night.  She gathered her things from outside the Lady's door and made her way to Cabin 13, checking her pocket for the small book where she had taken extensive notes on everything she had learned since the first death.

Once settled in, Mistress Emerald spent the next hour pouring over all of the notes she had taken.  It looked like a pattern was starting to take shape, she wasn't quite sure, but she was willing to take the risk.  They had been lucky the night before in that there were no more deaths.  But if she remained silent and someone else was killed during the night, Emerald would never forgive herself. 

Sending a message asking everyone to meet her outside Black Manor, Mistress Emerald went outside and waited.  Once everyone had gathered, she cleared her throat softly, "I believe I know where and how Miss Scarlet died, as well as who killed her."

Clutching the small notebook in her hands, she went on, "Lady Amethyst is Jack Frost, Lady Auborn is the Krampus and they killed Miss Scarlet in Cabin 13 with the scarf!"
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Autumn Sativus

Lady Black was a bit startled by the message that came but she arrived on time along with the other guests. When Mistress Emerald announced her suspicions Lady Black turned to seek the accused. No one seemed to be acting out of order and no one knew if she was correct. Believing the woman's suspicions may hold some ground, Lady Black sat down with Mistress Emerald to review the evidence and confirm what she was able to. It seemed that she was indeed correct.

The trailings of red fibers throughout the cabin area suggested that the murder had indeed been by strangulation. Miss Scarlet's own scarf... Following the bloody footprints led them right to a pair of Lady Amethyst's shoes... still a few drops of blood to be found on them too. A small metal brooch that had been dropped in the snow, made of something like bronze and wrapped in Auburn fabric. The shape was what gave the Krampus away... a bundle of twigs, the choice element of torture for such a creature. It was just a matter of Cabin 13... The marks in the snow make it clear that this is where it happened, a few drops of blood and the clear markings of a person being dragged right to the very spot where Miss Scarlet had been found.

"It seems we have found our suspects, and the rest of us may actually get to enjoy a bit of our vacation." Lady Black allowed the Manor Staff to take the killers away while they waited for the authorities. Once they arrived and took those dastardly killers away it was finally time for the remaining to celebrate the lives of those lost and do their best to enjoy what was left of their time at Black Manor.

Congratulations Miss Emerald!
Us against the world