{F for M} Fantasy & Power Plays

Started by marii, September 26, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marii

You clicked on the link, welcome! As you can see, my name is marii, and I'm currently looking for a male one on one partner, who is a literate if not advanced literate roleplayer. Do you qualify so far? Still interested? Carry on!

About Me

I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now on various sites, although I recently took a break to live my Best Adult Life (0/10, would not recommend). I consider myself an advanced literate roleplayer, depending on the story in question. Write me a novel, and I'm more than happy to match. Write me a few paragraphs, also fantastic. Write me one line.....well, you should probably look elsewhere.

I'm a huge fan of fantasy and magic, and love stories that some sort of supernatural aspect. I also like to write strong female characters, but place them into submissive roles. I like power struggles; it makes things interesting.

I enjoy a good smut scene as much as anyone else, but not at the expense of the story. My ideal ratio is probably 70-80% story to 30-20% smut, so I'm probably not your ideal partner if that's all you're interested in. Gotta work for it! Smut or no smut, it just has to be natural and work within the context of the story. I'm happy to roleplay over threads or PMs, but won't leave E.

Some kinks (because we're all here to get our panties in a twist): dub-con (I enjoy non-con too, but I play it fairly realistically), BDSM, forced relationships (I'm seeing a trend here...), pleasure control/orgasm denial, power imbalances, light humiliation, dom males to my fiesty subs.

Some no-go's (sorry just not for me!): incest, furries, anthros, futa, bathroom stuff, vore, extreme gore, race play, body modification/bimbofication, dim characters, submissive partners

About You

I hate rules on these sorts of things, so I'll keep it simple:

• You can write a character of the male persuasion
  • You are 21+
  • You can write in a literate fashion with at least 2-3 paragraphs per post
  • You can play a strong male to my strong female

Plots & Pairings

These are just a few that I've done in the past and enjoyed. Also more than happy to brainstorm something completely new!

Bold: I want this part
(!): I have a plot! See below.

Fantasy / Supernatural
- vampire x human (!)
- vampire x vampire hunter (!) 
- angel x demon (!)
- fallen angel/demon x human
- demon x demon hunter
- fae x human

Medieval / Historical
- pirate x captive
- pirate x stowaway (!)
- prince/princess/royal x guard (!)
- bounty hunter x target
- spartan x persian warrior (!)
- warrior x captured warrior
- harem (!)

Any Genre
- master x slave
- superhero x villain (!)
- villain x civillian (!)
- post-apocalypse (!)
- kidnapping
- experimentation   
- dystopias
- arranged marriage (!) 
- space / sci-fi (!)

Plots

Fantasy / Supernatural

Vampire x Hunter
A hunter with a supernatural gift for healing is desperate for news of her best friend/fellow hunter, who disappeared two years ago at the hands of vampires. Although she is sworn to kill them, the hunter has no choice but to seek out one of the most powerful vampires in the city, and see if she can make a deal. She wants information, and more importantly, she wants her missing friend back. In return, she has the power to heal the vampire...and finally let them walk in the sun.

Vampire x Human
A vampire kills a vampire hunter after a failed assassination attempt, but is heavily wounded from the fight. After drinking the hunter’s blood, the vampire’s head is filled with memories. Barely conscious and in need of help, the vampire unknowingly follows the memories to the closest human dwelling…and the home of the dead hunter’s girlfriend. She has no idea that vampires even exist, and does not know that her boyfriend is dead. The vampire has no intentions of telling her, and in need of a place to rest and heal, decides to make her apartment his new home until he is strong again.

Vampire x ?
MC (vampire) is the right hand of one of the most powerful vampires in the underworld, tasked with the day to day running of his underground crime syndicate. It’s not a job she particularly wants or enjoys, but she doesn’t exactly have a choice in the matter; the leader of the syndicate is the one who turned her, and she is forced to follow his commands. YC is a vampire hunter, part of a supernatural police force, another vampire/supernatural being etc. actively trying to bring the syndicate down. YC learns about mine and sees a chance to destroy it from the inside, whether by blackmail / coercion, a mutually beneficial deal, or something else.

Angel x Demon
For hundreds of years, angels and demons have fought over the rights to claim earth as their domain. Angels see themselves as guardians of the human race, and demons seek to claim the land that was always forbidden to them, forcing them to live in a barren alternate realm. Now, in the mortal's modern age, it seems the angels are winning. However, demons have just discovered a bit of dark magic, one that promises them victory: a select few warriors now wield the power to take away angel's wings. A demon captures an archangel to do just that, and tip the balance in the war.

Medieval / Historical

Pirate x Stowaway
Fleeing an arranged marriage, a young woman sneaks onto a ship in the middle of the night, intending to get as far away as possible from her hometown. From overhearing the crew, she thinks the ship is a merchant, and docking in a port only a few days away. However, when she is discovered, the stowaway realizes she’s actually on a pirate ship- and the crew/captain has no intentions of letting her off any time soon.

Prince/Princess x Guard
A monstrous king rules a kingdom with an iron fist, with his subjects all living in terrible fear. Although rebellions have happened in the past, the king’s army has tortured and killed hundreds of people with each uprising. One rebel spy, who has been undercover as a royal guard, is suddenly chosen to be the prince/princess’ personal guard. With this new development, they are ordered to assassinate the prince/princess… the only problem is, the royal prince/princess is nothing like their father.
Pausing this one for now.

Harem
My character has been imprisoned for months, whether a captured warrior from some battle or a common thief. Your character is someone of standing, whether a prince, king, general, etc. During an inspection of the dungeons/cells/whatever, your character notices mine and offers a choice: join his harem and live in relative comfort, or rot away for the rest of her days.

Spartan x Persian Warrior
Set around / after the battle of Battle of Thermopylae (300) - King Xerxes is well into his invasion of Greece. All of Euboea, Phocis, Boeotia and Attica have fallen to the Persian army, and Athens is next. The remaining Greek / Spartan forces are gathering throughout the countryside in an attempt to stop the advancing army. MC, a Persian warrior, has been sent ahead with a small group of scouts to gather intelligence when they are ambushed by a troop of Spartans. MC is taken prisoner rather than slaughtered, whether because of her gender, to be sold into slavery, for information about the Persian army, etc. We'll figure it out from there.

Post-Apocalyptic

It's the end of the world as we know it
Due to human’s excessive plunder of the land and destruction of the atmosphere, all of the world’s glaciers and icebergs melted, causing massive waves to flood and destroy the earth. Almost all technology was wiped out, and billions of people died, leaving only pockets of survivors across the remaining land. During the time after, when the remaining humans tried to rebuild, the waters finally began to recede, revealing a jungle environment never before seen on earth. As the humans wondered what was happening, strange humanoids- beings that had the same bodies as humans yet were faster, stronger, more intelligent, and lived longer- came to earth. They wanted to claim earth as their own...only, they have to kill the remaining humans first.

My character in this one would be a human; you have the option of being a humanoid or another human. We can also explore other reasons why these beings chose earth, such as needing human females to breed, a virus wiped out their own planet, etc. This could also happen right after the invasion or a few years / generations in. Craving this one right now!

Arranged Marriage with a Post-Apocalyptic Twist
The year is 2150. Earth is slowly emerging from a nuclear winter, which took out nearly 2/3 of the human population. Everything seemed to be going fine, but as the first generation of postwar children aged and began to reproduce, it was clear that something had gone terribly wrong. Now, only one female child is born for every 10 male children. Without means to expand the population, women have become a valuable resource, and are available only to those with money or power. My character has been living disguised as a boy for most of her life, knowing what would happen if she was openly female. However, her true gender is discovered and she’s shipped off to marry your character, a powerful politician/warlord/bureaucrat/etc.

Miscellaneous

Chasing the Story
MC is an investigative journalist chasing after her next big story. Maybe young women across town are disappearing without a trace, there are some disturbing rumors coming out of a psychiatric hospital, or corruption charges are being levied on a powerful and ruthless local businessman. In any case, she’s decided to go after the story no matter what the cost, and decides to go undercover to discover the truth. Unbeknownst to her, however, her cover has been blown from the start - and she has no idea what she’s about to be trapped in. This can go a lot of different ways, but I’m imagining something a little more NC / smutty!

Superhero x Supervillain
Superheroes/villains exist, but generally stick to fighting crime (or each other) in the shadows. They generally aren't known to normal civilians and keep their identities closely hidden. MC and YC are both supers with whatever powers you please (perhaps one hero and one villain). They've fought against each other before, are nemesis, or generally dislike each other for whatever reason. One day they both wake up and realize they've both been captured by some unknown entity (scientists who want to experiment on them, a corporation bent on controlling supers for their own gain, some other sinister reason, etc etc etc). Can our characters work together to escape? Or will they betray the other in an attempt to get out?

Villain x Civillian
A supervillain is determined to destroy his arch nemesis, but can’t seem to find a weakness in the superhero’s powers. However, he soon discovers that his superhero enemy has a civilian girlfriend (or ex girlfriend)…one who has no idea her boyfriend is a hero. He decides to use her to get to him, and destroy his enemy once and for all.

Exiled
It's the age of space travel - humans have expanded beyond earth and into the galaxies, leaving no planet untouched. With this exploration, humans have discovered several planets with harsh, almost inhabitable landscapes and now use them essentially as jails. Criminals, undesirables, and generally anyone unlucky enough to get on the bad side of the law are dropped and left to fend for themselves. If you don't die from exposure to the elements, something else will kill you... but some of the most hardened humans have managed to survive. MC has just been exiled and dropped on one of these planets. YC can be the same, someone who has lived on the planet for a while, something else entirely, etc.

Finalities

Slide into my PMs and we'll go from there! Tell me a little about you / your roleplaying style / what plot or pairing you're interested in. Please don't reply to this thread.

CaptainErotica

Hi,

After looking over your plot ideas I find myself interested in a few of them. Your first two Vampire ideas sound fun as does both of your Post Appocalyptic ideas. I'd like to write any of them with you if you are interested. Just let me know which one you are most interested in writing.

A little about me, I am a 43 year old American living in Japan. I've been a member of Elliquiy for over ten years, but haven't always been very active. I am comfortable writing in any situation and can usually give as much as I get content wise. I am easy to write with - or so I've heard and am big on communication, especially if I have a new plot twist or idea to add to our story.

If you have any questions, or are interested in writing together or even just want to chat, my PM box is always open.

CaptainE

marii

marii

A few edits, a return from a hiatus, and a bump!

Velocifaptor

Hey Marii, I'm new to E and erotic role-playing, especially in the play by post format. However I do put a substantial amount of effort in the things I write and I'm not afraid of writing paragraphs of story; because getting to role-play with someone is a pleasure. I'm mainly interested in two of the plots you've listed. I have a bit to write about each and a few questions to ask.

Vampire x Vampire Hunter:
To me the most interesting aspect of playing a vampire is the sheer breadth of time their lives have and the idea of Vampirism being almost a biblical curse. Not literally biblical as in it has to be set in the real world but that it is a curse that deprives the afflicted of their own humanity and yet forces them to face and pursue humanity as prey. Being denied the Sun is being denied the light of humanity in a figurative and literal sense. The light of day banishes the predators like wolves and other nocturnal hunters. It banishes the fear that persists in the night and gives way to the productivity and comfort of the day. Vampirism denies this basic link to the rest of humanity and forces you into "the other", you must become a creature of the night, yet the source of your life still lives in the shelter of the sun.

So if I'm playing a Vampire I'm playing a character that views society with a longer view, often drifting into musings or observations, yet constantly on edge like a predator. Initially he's likely to be unimpressed with some human girl that supposedly has powerful healing magic especially since he's lived so long without seeing any real evidence of a way to restore his own humanity. However I think it would be interesting to develop your character healing him not only magically but also in restoring his own hope and vision towards the future. This character is likely to be extremely romantic and dramatic. However that could easily change as the story progresses.

I haven't read a lot of vampire fiction, I'm not a massive buff on the genre, I'm not experienced with the white wolf games or anything like that beyond osmosis from being a fan of RPGs. My favorite vampire film is 1994 Interview With a Vampire. I've watched a couple seasons of True Blood but I'm not the hugest fan of it.

Questions:
What is the city like? Is it like a high magic city with flying carpets and wizard schools? Or is it like a medieval city with near one hundred percent human population. With guilds that run various city quarters and tons of fiefs surrounding the town/castle. I'm just trying to get some imagery.

Pirate x Stowaway:
A pirate would be an opportunity to play a more fun character and the route I'd likely take with him would be more of a genuinely adventurous and courageous captain. He's likely to take a castaway and put them to work while trying to figure out their story than lock them up in the captains cabin as a prisoner. I'm more interested in pirates that gravitate towards the life out of a desire for wanderlust and freedom than out of a lack of options and poverty.

I have a lot more questions for this one and less to say about the plot.
Questions:
It's listed under Medieval/Historical, does that mean you're only interested in real life age of piracy type pirates? I'm honestly more interested in fantasy pirates that can travel to old and wonderful locations, encountering ghost ships, finding tons of treasure and artifacts to go blow them in a city of wealth and delights.

Are you fine with basically ignoring the inconveniences of living at sea? Pirates historically are super gross and uncleanly and I'm not exactly the most enthusiastic about role-playing as a smelly guy covered in lice.

I don't have a thread set up yet for my Ons and Offs so if its okay I'll list them here.
Ons
Foreplay/Build-up, Teasing subs, building up to surrender, Fellatio/Cunnilingus, Full body kissing and touching
Offs
Cuckoldry/Cheating, Gore, bathroom play, pain/torture

I'm willing to try for a bit if you're willing to give me a chance. However I understand that you explicitly asked for people with experience. Yet I'm confident enough to at least try and I want to be a partner for the listed plots.

marii

marii

marii

marii

Took some time off from writing, but ready to try again!

marii