You must obey me. ((seeking for someone to write a male character))

Started by EnchantedDream218, February 17, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnchantedDream218

I've been wanting to do a BDSM roleplay for a few years now. I never did it because I've always been shy and held myself back from doing so. So this time I'd like to open myself a little bit more and find a writer who's willing to do this with me and make it creative. I'm looking for a creative writer, not afraid to do this sort of thing and be able to talk with me over pm before deciding on where our characters go and what will happen next. I'm looking for mystery, something that I won't expect and be very excited and look forward to their next response. I've been very excited about this for a very long time and I'm comfortable enough to do this. If you're uncomfortable by these theme's than this RP isn't for you. It'll have smut here and there, but I do want a good storyline more than anything so I decided to create one. Before it leads to the smut, I want both characters to build up before anything happens. The storyline is what truly matters to me more than anything. If there's something you'd like to change: simply pm me and we can work together. :) I'm very easy to get along with, so don't hesitate to give me a pm.

Time Setting: Victorian Time Era. During the 1920's.

Theme: Fantasy, Mystery.

Male Character: Time Traveler, well experienced Dom, seeking for new Subs along his journey. He arrives and simply goes to a party and somehow convinces people he's a well known businessman and simply traveling through the area. He's able to read thoughts, read body language, hypnotize people, and know how to spot Sub's. Create him any way you want too, give him style and mystery. Talk to me over PM if there's any changes you'd like to make to him and I'll be willing to work with you. :)

Female Character: Quiet yet very smart, sassy, elegant, well spoken, smart, mannerly and a virgin. She's in love with a well known poet in the area and feels heartbroken once he dismisses her feelings. She ends up painting and seeking out mystery in graveyards, abandoned building's and has a fetish for dark things. This leads her to wanting to become a sub and obeying.

Seeking Male or Female writer, it doesn't matter. Just please pm me if there's anything you'd like to change or if you're interested. I'm willing to work with you. :) Hope to hear from you soon! :)

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld