Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Ok. This is my first attempt at a rp on this site, so we'll just have to see where this goes.

I walked through the cold, autumn night. No sound was made, other than the crunch of leaves as i stepped on them. I enjoyed nights like this. They cleared my head, and right now, that's what i needed the most. The fact that it was around 1:30 in the morning didn't bother me a bit. All that mattered was that I kept moving, until I could think straight.

Suddenly, I felt something. I don't know what it was, but it felt... wrong. Like something that didn't belong, something that shouldn't be here. I stopped, and glanced behind me. No one there. There were no sounds, either. After a minute, I shook my head, trying to shake the feeling. I kept walking, a bit slower than I had before.

Bluevamp

as I fly into the park and spot this human walking, I watch him a little and study him, I hid in the tallest tree there out of his eye-site keeping quite as I keep my eyes on this human and thinking to how can he be out so late and here in a park all alone,,, well its his bad luck to him being here at the wrong time the wrong place... still watching him trying to make up my mind to take him and feed on him,,, I must get closer to see to what he looks like to study him a little more... take and flys over to the lake and hid from him to see and watch
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

After walking for some time, I finally reached the lake in the park. I walked to the edge, and simply stared out across the water. Somehow, seeing the moon reflected from the surface of the water calmed me. I took a long, deep breath, letting the cold night air fill my lungs. Eventually, I stared at my own reflection in the water. The moon was full, and gave off just enough light for me to make out my features in some detail. I saw my short, dark blonde hair, and cold blue eyes, tainted with hints of brown around the pupils. Finally, after standing there for who knows how long, I turned away from the lake, intending to return home, and get some sleep.

After a few steps, however, I stopped. I got that feeling again. It felt like the tip of an icicle being dragged along my spine. My head was screaming at me to run, to get away from this place, but my body was completely stiff. For some reason, I couldn't bring my legs to move.

Bluevamp

as I watch him about to leave, I decided to come out of hiding and appeared in font of him with a hood up over my head long black clout on,,, evening sir and to what bring you out here at this late hour my friend, not letting him see my eyes or face at first,,, standing there getting every thought that he was thinking and feeling,,, I is at here all along as well my friend mind if I walk with you,,, uhmm you might say for protection...~giggiles a littkle~ I am not far from here and you could come in and have some warm drinks if you like,,, I want hurt you,,,~thinking at least not yet~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Seeing this woman appearing in front of me startled me. With her hood covering her face, I couldn't get a good look at her. Her voice was like sweet honey, bringing me closer. Something felt off, but I couldn't leave a lady out here by herself... I was raised to be a gentleman, after all. I cleared my throat.

"Well, this place can get dangerous at night... I'll walk you back to your place."

I wasn't sure why I was doing this. Every bit of common sense told me to avoid this woman, whoever she was. Still, it was like there was a voice whispering in my ear, urging me to go with her. I walked beside her as we exited the park. I kept glancing at her out of the corner of her eye, hoping to get a look under that hood... no such luck, I'm afraid.

Bluevamp

as I turned and started walking with him I reached for to put my arm around his arm to hold while we walk in keeping my hod over my face,,, so you never told me to what brings you out here to the park so very late night my friend,,, I thought that I was the only ,,, as you say nut or carzy to be out here like this at this hour,,, but I do so lov the lake it reminds me of my home,,, how about you my dear kind sir and if you not mind what is your name so I can call you by it
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

As she slipped her arm around mine, I felt myself blush slightly. I had always been rather shy around women, and the way this one was clinging to me didn't make things easier. "My name is Zane..." i said quietly. "As for why I'm out here, I just needed some air, to clear my head." I could've said more, but I didn't feel like telling a complete stranger how messed up my life had become recently. I frowned, and turned to look at her as we walked. "Since I've told you my name, would you mind telling me yours?"

Bluevamp

aaah Zane it is huhh, well Zane so you out here at this late hour ccause you needed to shake some things off, like from life it self or just a few thinngs that your trying to get off of you mind,,, you know they say that I am a good listener ~as I was feeling his blood runny through his body the lust of it al was kinda making me to take and bite him right then and there but not yet not here~  in other words I have good shoulder to lean on as you say'' but I understand my being a stranger I don't blame yu not wanting to say or talk about it... and as for a name ~giggle abit,,, just call me Blue for now my friend for when we reach my home then I will tell you of my full name agree
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

upon hearing her answer, my eyes narrowed, but not noticeably. Blue? What was that, some sort of code name? What was her game? She was definitely a strange one. And why was she analyzing everything I was saying? I didn't want a psychiatrist right now. Still, the sound of her voice, and that laugh of hers, seemed to calm me down somewhat, for some strange reason. I gave a curt nod. "Agreed... Blue"

Bluevamp

~ laughs a little~ nono not a code not my name no,,, it is Bluevamp that is my name  ~then the wind blew my hood off a little to where he could see a little of my face and pricing eyes and a smile take and pulls to hood back over my head~ come its just a little more and we will be at my home and I will fix you something warm to drink to take the night chilled off of you,,, so you going to tell me what it is that is brothen you or just keep it bottled inside,,, come now I want tell anyone
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Ok, i was getting very freaked out now. What was this lady, psychic? From what i could see of her when the wind messed up her hood, her smile was very charming. I almost melted on the spot. I would've, if it hadn't been for her eyes. Her gaze was.... terrifying... there was no other way to describe it. I still wasn't comfortable talking about what had happened to me recently. But if I didn't say something, she would keep pestering me. I sighed. "Me and my girlfr--- ex-girlfriend, just broke up... let's just leave it at that." I didn't want to go into details. Not now, not with... Bluevamp... what the hell kind of name was that?

Bluevamp

~as we walked I listen to him not to sure of himself tighting up on his arm a little~ brrr its very cold tonight to out here like this, don't you think Zane,,, look if you don't want to talk about it, its fine by me, but I wouldn't let something like that stay inside me burning ~ thinking Mmm yes burning is right his blood is very hot cause of him thinking of what ever it is~ but its up to you my friend and my name is an old name from my family way back thank you ~thinking yes I can read yur mind and feel everything inside you but yet he seem scared of me~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i felt Bluevampire cling tighter to my arm, leaving virtually no space between us. As much as this woman freaked me out, I couldn't deny that there was something very attractive about her... I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks. If i was cold before, I certainly didn't feel cold now. My heart hammered in my chest, wondering what exactly she would do or say next. It seemed like she could read my every thought, and wasn't willing to let me out of her grasp anytime soon. And why was she so intent on getting me to her place for a drink? I was very nervous now, keeping my eyes on the ground as I walked.

Bluevamp

~*thinking of now here I am scareing him and yet trying make a friend as I hear his heart beating fast and a little loud Mmm the thought of his blood it lavish in my mind and body making me want him that bad and yet I need to relax him some~ tell me Zane what of your family where are they at and to what is it you do for a living my friend,,, I tell you what we will make a deal, like you tell me about you and then I will tell you all about me ok, now is that a deal Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I continue walking silently for a little while longer, contemplating whether to answer her questions. Answering would basically tell her what else was wrong with my life. Finally, I figured I might as well tell her. "I was fired from my job 3 days ago... As for family, both of my parents are already dead, and I was an only child." I answered quietly. I don't know why it was so easy to tell her these things, but it was. I was determined to keep it together until I got home.

Bluevamp

~hearing this and knowing to what is in his mind and soul~ well there I say isn't it better now, I mean don't you feel a little better to get a little out, you see it doesn't hurt to talk ~thinking Mmm yes I thought so he is all alone no one would be looking for him if he go missing~ well to put you at ease I will tell you a little of mine,,, I come from an old would you might say, and my family is very oldfashion just as I am, but as like you my whole family is about gone there not many of us around anymore,,, I hope that made you feel a little better Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I was rarely open with my feelings, or my past. It was good to get my feelings off my chest every once in awhile. Strangely, I had opened up to this stranger I had just recently met. I turned to her. "I guess we're both alone, huh? But you're right, I do feel better...." i gave her a small smile. "thank you." i said quietly, slightly embarrassed. Still, I felt much more comfortable around Bluevamp now... maybe something good would come of this.

Bluevamp

ahh we are here ~as we walked in front of my home in witch is very dark and a little gloomy 2-story house with a lot of trees around it to help keep it nice and dark and shield from the sun some in the daytime~ so come on in and I'll fix you up something real good and hot to drink and then we can sit in front of my fireplace and talk if you like, that we can get to know each other a lot better ok, what you say Zane ~thinking I could use my eyes to get him to do what ever I want but I want do that, he intrests me~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Even though I was more comfortable around Bluevamp now, actually seeing her home set off something in my brain, saying that staying was a bad idea. Still... this could be my chance to get to know her better. If I left now, she might be offended... and I wasn't really looking forward to walking all the way back to my place. "Sure" i say. "If you're certain i'm not troubling you, that is..."

Bluevamp

that good then come this way, and no your no trouble at all, its good to have someone in this old place of mine, so come on in and have a seat and I'll go and warm up something good to drink,,, oh yes one favor please if you would not mind starting the fire please and I'll be right back with our hot drinks ~walks out to heat up some hot cider and befor going comes back in with the hot cider, I took off my long black clout and now you can see my long black gress and my face & eyes as well, now I go back into the liveingroom and hand him his hot drink~ here you go well lets see ~looking at him all over Mmm let me see now that there is some light in here, I like to get a good look at you my friend
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

while she was getting the drinks, I managed to get a fire going in her fireplace. I couldn't remember the last time I had used fireplace that didn't just run on gas. When she came back into the room with the cider, I nearly dropped my jaw. She was even more beautiful than I had pictured her under her hood. Then she started looking me up and down, like i were a piece of meat she was inspeciting. I blushed under her gaze, and sipped the hot cider, avoiding making eye contact with her.

Bluevamp

as I was standing there looking him over thinking Mmm nice cute Mmm he may just do turns around and sits down into this high back old valvet chair me with longish reddish blond hair and a slim long black low cut dress in witch sets my eyes off as I look into his face I knew that he did not want to look right at my eyes yet but they are of Blue with Green in the meddle my face of softnss but a bit pale~ hey Zane why yu tell me more about you and to what set you off and would you please look at me that is my face ~me with a kind smile looking at him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i take another sip of the hot cider, using it as an excuse to clear my throat. I looked at her face, and found that I wasn't able to look away from her eyes. "I-I'm afraid there isn't much to tell about me..." I muttered quietly. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't do it. Those blue green eyes of hers seemed to freeze me in place, and made it hard to think straight. "As for what set me off... It was my ex being a bitch"

Bluevamp

~ I feel his fear of me so I closed my eyes for a min, then thinking to how can I get him to trust me well I'll just do my best by talking to him~ well Zane yu know that we females are a bit of pain just like you guys are to us at times, its like one dose to one and then it come back on them, like to what ever it is about you and your ex-girlfriend, well put it this way what ever she did will come back on her 3-times harder, so if I was you I would not worry myself about it anymore,,, just you wait and see... ~looks down to the floor thinking~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I took another sip of the cider. "what goes around, comes around..." Still, the way she had said it, it almost sounded like... like she was planning to make sure that my ex paid... but that was crazy. She had no reason to do so. I finished my cider, and placed the cup down. "Thank you for the hot cider. But, it's getting very late, so, i should probably get going..." I rose from my seat. "I enjoyed talking with you... we should do this again soon." I said, a small smile on my face. I began to head for the door.