Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Which..leaves me kinda..shy of a pokegirl...and a storyline. o-o..and..yeah...*hugs Carlissa* Oh well..atleast I have Milktit.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on December 28, 2009, 02:51:39 PM
Which..leaves me kinda..shy of a pokegirl...and a storyline. o-o..and..yeah...*hugs Carlissa* Oh well..atleast I have Milktit.

Kyle is stuck in the ball till the fight is over at the earliest. :D

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on December 28, 2009, 02:39:23 PM
Actually..I think Treena's moved on to another website entirely. o-o

Does that give me premission to call her a bitch now? lol jk xD
Try emailing her or somrthing...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on December 28, 2009, 03:57:45 PM
Does that give me premission to call her a bitch now? lol jk xD
Try emailing her or somrthing...

Yeah..she told me she was moving to another site..I dunno if she's going to be back or not..but doesn't look like it..o-o

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on December 28, 2009, 03:58:43 PM
Yeah..she told me she was moving to another site..I dunno if she's going to be back or not..but doesn't look like it..o-o

Well I got a knack for dying games. LOL

Carlissa

I didn't even know there was another adult site besides this one...And why should she move? Couldn't she be part of both?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

I dunno. All I know is that she said she was going to another website..I dunno if she's coming back to Elliquiy or not.

Callie Del Noire

She was on today..and posted in the absences section yesterday.

Wolfy

Really? o3o..Hmm..*shrugs* I don't know then..all I know is that she's also found another Adult Roleplaying Site, I think...but who knows, she might go between the two...and she might be having trouble with her eyes..she did have surgery afterall.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on December 28, 2009, 04:55:33 PM
Really? o3o..Hmm..*shrugs* I don't know then..all I know is that she's also found another Adult Roleplaying Site, I think...but who knows, she might go between the two...and she might be having trouble with her eyes..she did have surgery afterall.

Well that was why I checked.

A while back I suggested in the other thread we 'hijack' some players from it (so those still interested might want to play.. I'd think Kyle would love to have the 'pokeboy' Noriko find 'her' ball. LOL)

Wolfy

LOL..:PI still want a dragon or ice Pokegirl..>_< xD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on December 28, 2009, 05:12:45 PM
LOL..:PI still want a dragon or ice Pokegirl..>_< xD
Sorry Kyle is going 'DrowZee'.. hopefully aiming for something 'great and powerful magus' in the end. :D

Wolfy

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on December 28, 2009, 05:28:50 PM
D'aww...o3o

Moot point anyway if we can't get folks to move the game forward.. Kyle will be trapped in the ball forevah!

Wolfy

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire

So think we should try and lure the remaining players from the other game over? :D

KunoichiRogue5

You guys can invite anyone you want in. I'm happy to continue! I just want to continue on but I need others to post before I can continue.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on December 28, 2009, 07:42:46 PM
You guys can invite anyone you want in. I'm happy to continue! I just want to continue on but I need others to post before I can continue.

Well I'm sorta 'off screen' right now.. I'm pretty much open to anything you want.. but I definitely want to see the others move forward (I'm curious to see what else the bad guys do!)

Wolfy

I dunno what to do..o-o..I mean, if Treena doesnt come back, I can't really do much..neither can Carlissa...because I basically left off introducing Milktit to Treena's Phoenix..o-o

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on December 28, 2009, 08:39:23 PM
I dunno what to do..o-o..I mean, if Treena doesnt come back, I can't really do much..neither can Carlissa...because I basically left off introducing Milktit to Treena's Phoenix..o-o

Pout.. could 'bluebook' past it I guess.. (Push comes to shove..) Have her in another place thinking about it.

Laughing Hyena

Well it was suggested I come chek out this thread and so I have. So whats the jist here? :-) Just pokemorphs or this similar to the pokegals thread? PS Im interested in being a tamer or trainer.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 28, 2009, 08:47:03 PM
Well it was suggested I come chek out this thread and so I have. So whats the jist here? :-) Just pokemorphs or this similar to the pokegals thread?

Pokegirls. There is a big bad running around beating up trainers and girls. :D

Kyle, my dude, just got sucked up in a pink pokeball (boy is he in for a surprise when his trainer lets him out!)

KunoichiRogue5

Anyone that wants to join can. I'm happy to have anyone join up! But we need more pokegirls for the tamers.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on December 28, 2009, 08:56:38 PM
Anyone that wants to join can. I'm happy to have anyone join up! But we need more pokegirls for the tamers.

How many more you need? I'd LIKE to go to the tamer you came up with but I'm game for any tamers (preferably female ones though)