Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

*brings her up to face her and leaves her own trail along her bare shoulder*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Adrianna Paige

kisses softly along your jaw line..
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Kisses her royal hand as she kneels in submission, "My queen."

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on July 11, 2012, 09:50:05 PM
Kisses her royal hand as she kneels in submission, "My queen."

Smiles softly and kneels quietly down in front of you, leaning in to lightly brush a kiss upon your lips.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

~moves behind Adrianna, brushing her hair aside and kissing her neck softly~
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

She smiles softly as her hand comes up and finds cover in his silky hair. Her lips departing from tainted and kisses lightly the side of Dovels head as he kisses her.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

* TaintedAndDelish holds Adrianna's face with her soft, open hands, then leans in closely as she parts her lips, then presses them gently against Adrianna's. With the smoothness of silk, the gentleness of a light autumn breeze, she breaks the kiss,  then connects once more, this time brushing her tongue with light, sensual strokes, as small, faint moans escape, and the taste and touch of her tongue arouse and pique her sex.

Adrianna Paige

Her face leaves Dovel as she feels Tainted's soft hands upon her face. One of her own hands reaching up and lightly covering hers as her other one gently cups the back of Tainted's head. Closing her eyes, she enjoys the feel of Tainted's lips upon her own. She repays kindness and gentleness with the same thing as her moist, pink lips softly, lovingly coaxing Taint's

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

* TaintedAndDelish presses Adrian a against a wall as she continues to savor the taste of her sweet tongue and supple lips. Smoothly, she begins to loosen Adrianna's shoulder straps as she presses her curvy body against hers, revealing the firm extremities of her own breasts.

Adrianna Paige

Adrianna's hands find the wall behind her as Taint presses her against it, not wanting to hit it abruptly. As she rests against it, her hands come back up to cradle the back of Taint's head...pulling her towards her as Adriana deepens the kiss, her sweet, warm tongue delving deeply into her mouth, gliding along her, swirling, exploring as her lips make a tight seal around Taint's.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Taint's soft hands smooth over Adrianna's  shoulders, slipping off her top, then gently pushing it down until it just barely hangs from the edge of her breasts. Kissing her cheek, jawline, neck, and shoulder, she slowly lowers her hand, then gently presses her palm and fingers against Adrianna's lower abdomen. Still moaning lightly as their tongues dance and twist between their pretty, painted lips, she slips her hand lower, touching, then cupping her warm, soft mound.

OrchidofDarkness

-Gives a quick kiss on the shoulder-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Caitlin

*Joins the eclipse, and sits down on his knees in front of you, offering you a sensual kiss.*

OrchidofDarkness

-Leans forward a bit to return the sensual kiss on his moist tender lips  under the full eclipse-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Pounces on her adorable little earlobe like a crazy vampire-turned-earring.. giving that juicy little morsel a wild kiss while also taking in the sights and sounds of a nearby succulent pulse. Long moments later, releases that sweet little thing and gives her soft lovely lips a light kiss.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

I sneak up behind him, very quietly like a little church mouse, and I kiss the back of his neck.

Mordred

Feeling the goosebumps from that lovely soft kiss on my neck, I'd soon turn and give her lovely lips a light kiss.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

-kiss/licks right on the corner of your mouth-

Mordred

Kisses the far side of your tasty lips as you kiss the corner of mine.. looking up slyly to see if the Tumtum tree has appeared.. *being curious about it's properties*
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

-Nips her way down to your chin as you look up then breathes a warm trail down the skin of your neck to your collarbone.- Tumtum trees have the best shade for thinking in. Plus they are magic.

Mordred

Finds and gives the adorable little corner on the left of your lips a kiss while pressing the bottom lip with the fangs... I love good shade.. and anything that helps with thinking.. does this magical tree have fruit?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

I would pat you on the back and laugh heartily! Then I would wink and kiss your lips in a very passionate manner!

Daelen

I move the man out of the picture, and replace him doing exactly the same as he.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Skadii

I would take your glass of red stuff, down it, and then I would crawl on your lap and kiss you deeply!

Daelen

He grins as he watches her down a glass of blood, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her deeply, tasting that slightly metallic, sweet taste on her lips.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."