The walking dead style rp

Started by vietatoSconosciuto, November 19, 2011, 02:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vietatoSconosciuto

Michael looked out through a small hole in the barricaded window at the women running down the street screaming ''someone please help me''. Michael did nothing his attention now turned to the group of zombies staggering slowly behind her, blood dripping from there faces, body parts missing and they still gave chase. he looked closer and he could see a man or what used to be a man who had half his torso missing and his insides were just hanging out but yet he staggered on after the women letting out a terrifying moan. Michael looked back to the women she was still screaming and running ''Help please help'' as she ran looking behind her, a lone zombie came shuffling out from behind a van reaching out its arm garbing hold of the her pulling them both to the floor. As she tried to fight off the lone zombie the group that were chasing her now caught up there moans louder as more got to her ''NO NO PLEASE HEl........'' her screams came to a stop as the zombies ripped in to her flesh, they all crowded round now noring at different parts of the women. One of the zombies was noring at one of the women's legs as he pulled and riped at the leg, Michael could see was the muscle trailing after the zombies teeth with each bite. Michael turned away from the window and slouched down to the floor letting out a tear of sorrow, comforting himself with the thought that he would of only of got himself killed if he had tried to help. he picked up the the dirty photo of his wife and son then cried once more. ''what have i become'' he said to no one but as if to his wife. he lay down on the dirty mattress covered in rags and looked to the smaller mattress in the corner were his son lay and watched as his son slept, he could sill hear the moans and cries of the dead outside but after all this time it seemed like a normal noise and sort of soothed him to sleep.

I would like it to be more like the comic (lots more gore and some drama) rather then the full drama of the TV series. plus i really like the survival aspect of the comic, that they know that any moment could be there last.

don't know if theres any interest but i don't really mind about characters but nones immune.

Lysari

TheRedGuy

(Ohhh, I love that series. You have my sword -_^.)

TheRedGuy

Quote from: Lysari on January 13, 2012, 04:29:59 AM
(I would be up for it ^_^)

Oh Lysari? November 19, 2011, 02:57:59 AM, I didnt see that till just now. Are you sure vietato is still on this?