Seeking Older F (and some younger)

Started by MagicalPen, September 24, 2011, 04:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Current Cravings. Send me a PM if you're interested. These are just basic ideas. Can be fleshed out in more detail with whomever is interested in them.

MOM teaching Teens

Idea #1:  Mom Teaching Teens

A single mother,[Girl 1], has a spare room, so decides to rent it out. An 18 year old college student, [Girl 2], takes her up on the offer as its a great house and cheap. She's quiet and shy and prefers it over living in a college dorm. [Girl 1] has strict no alcohol or boy rules so is shocked to come home one evening to hear peculiar sounds coming from the guest room. When she investigates, she finds [Girl 2] with her shirt unbuttoned making out with a handsome man.

Click here for more images[Warning: HOT]:Mom teaches Teen

Home Schooling NSFW

A hot older teacher takes 4 younger boys under her wings. She teaches them everything they'll ever need to know.

Three is Company?

When one MILF has a very enjoyable run in with her Pool Guy, she can't help but tell her neighbor and friend. And when the pool guy comes back for more, he finds that he has two pools to clean instead of just one.

(Or come up with a less cliche pairing of a younger guy and two older women!)

No idea for this one. I love the picture though. Older woman, great tits and body, sexy corset. Would prefer a pairing with a younger man (my character) but completely open to ideas!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

All I really want is an Older Woman/Younger Man pairing. I don't mind what the setting or relationship is!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games