Looking for a F char, slow going RP

Started by Haipeabyss, May 06, 2012, 04:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haipeabyss

Hi all! Before start with the detail of the plots, a bit  of introduction about what i'm searching and why i'm searching it that way.

After many tryings i have discovered that i'm very inconsistent about RP. I start with 3+ posts/day, and end loosing all the desire to keep it going. It's a limit of myself, i recognize it! There has been just one exception, a story i have kept up for very long, before loosing the contacts with the other player (not my fault that time!), enjoying a lot the game.
The "secret"? We decided to not give ourself a pressuring schedule, ending writing each-other a post/week, sometimes more, sometimes less. Not a thing you have to do every day, but a nice surprise when you receive the mail. This gave us the time to proper prepare the messages (English is not my native language, i RP also for trying to improve myself, so this was a bless for me), having them to be more or less around 3-5 paragraph (depending on the situation, obviously). The pace could be faster, if we feel it in that moment, only knowing that we could need to wait a bit more than usual for an answer.

I know that this might not be a very alluring introduction to find someone to play with, but better to be honest and define properly what i'm looking, than risking to disappoint someone again!

Well, if you have read till here, my compliments!, Let's talk about plots/ideas!

I'm very open minded about fetishes to include in the story, and can easily adapt to match the other's players wishes and kinks, from plain to extreme. Just ask and i would be happy to discuss any detail with you, even during the progression of the RP!

I'm looking for someone to play a female character. Your real gender is pointless  I would play as male! I would love to give more or less equal space both to plot and to sex, along the game.

Ideas for settings:

Iron Kingdoms (Warmachine/hordes)
Warhammer 40k
Generic Steam Punk
Sci-fi/Fantasy (even mixed)

I know it's very very little to start build a rp from, but i would be happy to hear the ideas of those interested, to work out a pairing and a plot together.

Oh, last two things!
-I would love to do this over E-mails
-Rule #1 of the RP, not forget the RP, even if answering slowly XD

Feel free to send me a PM for anything you want about this! ^^