I hope I'm doing this right (F looking for anything)

Started by Udontknowme010, August 15, 2011, 01:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Udontknowme010

Well, not so new but looking for new rps.

Well, first off, I'm a 22 year old female living somewhere in the world. That's really all you need to know about me, unless you're curious.

I'm looking for my first adult RP on this site; I have roleplayed for "only" 2 years and have done it on sites aimed more torwards children/teenagers, hence I have avoided adult RPs as much as possible. Thus, I'm eager as can be to RP here!

I'm very easygoing in terms of preferences. I don't mind if you are male or female; I'm bi and proud to say it. I can handle anything you throw my way EXCEPT the most extreme of ideas and things; if in doubt, PM me to ask! I am especially interested in BDSM, focusing on bondage and anything like that. I am more submissive then dominant but can play a dominant role if wanted. I prefer Forum RPing or RPing via IM but can RP over other methods; again, PM if interested. I am better at one-on-one RPing but I can do group ones.

I am, what I consider, semi-literate to literate. I average about four-five sentances a post and try to be as correct with my spelling and grammar as I can. I can do more, if needed. I also don't mind if you post less then me; I can even handle one-liners, long as they leave enough material to work with.

I do not have any ideas currently. However, I am willing to try anything! Looking forward to rping!

And make sure to VIEW my ons and offs at some point. Please.
-----
EDIT 1:
I am now looking for someone in the Eastern Time Zone (EST) or thereabouts who is on at night. If anyone matches this, please consider!

Snark

Hi! I always like seeing new people on E! I actually feel rather new myself since I'm back after not being on this site for months. I was thinking we might be able to roleplay! I don't have any ideas I'm specifically sure you'll like, a lot of my idea recently have been for dominant female chars, but I'm a switch, and if you are more comfortable as a sub, then that's fine by me, I've still got a few possible pairings! Check out my O/O's link in my signature and maybe you'll find an idea you like, or some kinks we have in common.

Get back to me if you're interested and we can talk more!

Udontknowme010

Udontknowme010

Added an edit to the thread with another preference

Udontknowme010

Udontknowme010

Thoughtful Spanker

Udontknowme010

tonioven

Idea 1 looks really nice, but you could mix it by making the abductor a relative, a friend or something like that. Or maybe he has a grudge with the girl's father and she is just like her mother and well... humiliate and break her will kill two birds with a shot: revenge against the father and fantasize about banging the mother.

He can be planning this for a long time, and wants to be creative as to how use her for as much as possible. Of course if she talks he will spread photos and videos and... how could she prove what she says?

Udontknowme010

Thanks for the suggestions; I'm always willing to listen to ideas/criticisms. I think your last idea will work best: the grudge one

Udontknowme010

Edited idea 1 with suggestion from tonioven; also corrected spelling of his name

tonioven

You made it sound much better than my rough proposal... it's a great idea to hire a thug who also has a personal grudge against Lucille's father, not to mention obsessed with her mother. Surely it's an old friend of them maybe? From the high school times... and Lucille's father screwed him so bad that... oh, well he maybe just a little bit... out of balance.

I'd take the role any day of the week if you want.

Udontknowme010

Deleted ideas already taken; added 2 new ones. Edited some text

Udontknowme010

Udontknowme010

Udontknowme010

mightymick

Hi there; stopped by to say hello. I live in the Eastern US, and I'm looking for RP if your still interested. PM me if your interested. I have O/O's and an idea list, and all of them are available if you like any, but I'll also come up with a new one if none of those appeal to you. I also would like to know if you prefer IM or forum posts.
Mike's Roleplay Requests

A/A's

All my Love to Tomorrow

Udontknowme010

1. Hello indeed ^^
2. I will look at the lists A.S.A.P.
3. I can do either with no trouble, so im flexible