What did you accomplish today?

Started by Mymar, August 31, 2016, 09:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mymar

What thing did you accomplish today that you've perhaps been working at for a long time? It can be any problem big or small.  I figured out why my computer has been very very lout lately and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. It just needed a slight dusting.

Despairs

I succeeded in fixing a tablet computer, after discovering that there was no sound coming from it. Also succeeded in fixing an issue with a touch pad.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Beguile's Mistress

I found some paperwork I thought had been accidentally tossed out.

HannibalBarca

I signed several petitions of note on the White House website.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Avis habilis

I put a coat of linseed oil on my scythe & gave the horse a bath.

It feels a little odd to be saying that in 2016, frankly.

Mymar

Quote from: Avis habilis on September 05, 2016, 07:46:35 PM
I put a coat of linseed oil on my scythe & gave the horse a bath.

It feels a little odd to be saying that in 2016, frankly.

Please tell me you have a pet raven named Quoth. (I kid) I grew up going to my great grandmothers farm every summer so I understand.

Lady Shadow

I managed to shovel my way out my door today.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Beej

Old R’lyeh Brewery. Enjoy a cold one, by the Great Old One.

wander

Outside of adulting, I've made vast progress in lists for Dark Eldar and Astra Militarum lists for 40K Kill Team!

Whilst neither are finished, I'm feeling for the Dark Eldar a Kabalite squad (complete with currently undecided special/heavy weapons) combined with a squad of 5 Mandrakes as shock troops in a Raider (space elf bdsm skiff!) with Dark Lance and Tank Shock added to it to really be bad news bears.  ;D

Lady Shadow

I made it through the day without falling on face by slipping on the ice outside! Plus yeah I got my work done today, but ugh, who wants to talk about work?
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

wander

Bought the Sydonian Dragoon for my Skitarii and built it up... Ugh, the tiny parts!! I never want to make another one again! xD

At least now my 200pts team of Skitarii are built and ready to be painted up now. I was recommended a cool paint for their bases that's applied thick and cracks as it dries to look like a dried mud field. Can't wait to see how it looks with them!

Lady Shadow

Most of my work is done for the day (thank god!) I guess I didn't accomplish a whole lot, except getting out of bed this morning! You don't know how hard that can be for me!
~Elvis Presley~

GnothiSeauton

Scrubbed toilets, vacuumed and shampooed carpets, cleaned windows, swept floors, made potpourri, cleaned counter tops and stove, cleaned liter boxes and moved boxes.  Feeling pretty accomplished today.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

wander

Started painting my Skitarii models. Hoping to be more or less done with base colours by tomorrow. Will then spend the weekend working on the large Sydonian Dragoon model. Should have my team fully coloured and ready for battle by next week.

The next project I want to work on is a Dark Eldar Kill Team. Although I'm still enchanted by Astra Militarum or Genestealer Cult...

Lady Shadow

Absolutely nothing and dun dun dun... I quit my job today! That asshole needed to go, I swear is it just me or are asshole bosses becoming the new wave of the future? I mean I have been lucky to have worked with nice people and nice bosses in the past but this guy???!! UGH. He needed a reality check. So off to do a whole lot of nothing! *Skips by*
~Elvis Presley~

wander

On track for the painting project...

...also progress made on Dark Eldar list.  :-)

Nico

Hrm, let's see.

Got a new project assigned to me at work. Reconnected with an old friend I haven't talked to in a while. Helped my granny with her internet issues. Bought a new brand of vegan chocolate cookies.

:-)

Lady Shadow

Completed a post for my first roleplay. So proud! Other than that, absolutely nothing!
~Elvis Presley~

Nico

I got up and made coffee!

Hey, that's a lot for Sunday!  XD

Aislinn

Got up...shoveled and deiced my front walk and driveway...made breakfast...started cleaning the kitchen, front room and hallway...took more bird seed out front for my flying friends who are a bit hungry due to the snow....took the dogs down to the fenced play park at the shelter so my pit bull princess could get off leash and tear around in the snow. Have business work to take care of tonight but for now..just relaxing a bit. =-)

I adulted way too much today...
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Lady Shadow

I managed to get my posts done. Didn't do much else. Kind of biding my time until my next job assignment. But I do feel good about things, just a bit tired lately.
~Elvis Presley~

Lady Shadow

Managed to do a few more posts, got up and out of bed (which is hard), and took a nice shower. It's not much, but it gets me by.
~Elvis Presley~

The Green One

Walked my dog for almost an hour without smoking, a huge thing for me.

Not available for new stories

Callie Del Noire

Walked 2 miles at work while on break and 1/4 of my lunch hour, climbed 18 flights of stairs and managed to meet almost every one of my activity goals (250 steps of movement every hour while working a phone support line, keep my caloric intake under 1800 calories, burn 2000+ and take in 64 oz of water rather than sodas/juice and had a decent breakfast)

God do my knees creak now..

terranspirit

I shut my neighbors dog up by yelling "STFU" through the window. It woke me up; though to be fair I needed to get up anyways           .
Love is only over with both parties quit.

Check out my request thread (I suck at links and BBCode)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=262776.msg12964871#msg12964871