Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Well everyone, I'm sad to say EnchantedDream is having to step out, thanks to a broken PC. But a big thank you to Ceralilly and her husband Rafiki23 who is stepping in to fill her role in the village. EternalDream's role is just shifting to him, so everything about the game remains the same, and voting continues.

Thanks again, both of you!

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 09, 2015, 09:53:51 PM
Well everyone, I'm sad to say EnchantedDream is having to step out, thanks to a broken PC. But a big thank you to Ceralilly and her husband Rafiki23 who is stepping in to fill her role in the village. EternalDream's role is just shifting to him, so everything about the game remains the same, and voting continues.

Thanks again, both of you!

Not a problem! I told him about it when the game started and he was bummed he missed out on it, so the second I saw that there was an opening I knew He's take it. LOL!

I do hope that  all works out well for EnchantedDream, though! xoxo
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Verasaille

Welcome Rafiki! Oh and please for the sake of the many women in this rp, you need to indicate which pretty girl you are speaking to, please!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

I believe it is safe to assume from the matching descriptions that he's addressing his wife, Vera.

Blythe

Sorry to see EnchantedDream go; computer problems totally suck. Perhaps it'll get fixed later down the line and she can join in on a new mafia game if another one gets run here in the future.

And welcome to the game, Rafiki! ^^

Ceralilly

Quote from: Verasaille on April 09, 2015, 11:50:10 PM
Welcome Rafiki! Oh and please for the sake of the many women in this rp, you need to indicate which pretty girl you are speaking to, please!

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 10, 2015, 07:03:48 AM
I believe it is safe to assume from the matching descriptions that he's addressing his wife, Vera.

Waves and nods with a Cheshire grin in place

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

The real question is whether you're going to let this total stranger stay in your home with everything happening in the village. =p

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 10, 2015, 02:46:22 PM
The real question is whether you're going to let this total stranger stay in your home with everything happening in the village. =p

Hmmm Innocent girl, Strange handsome man...What can go wrong? ^_^

Mwahahaha

Galactic Druid

On that note, I don't know if I made it clear in the rules, you guys are free to post as much as you like in the game threads. If you want to discuss strategy, comment on events or just RP, that's totally fine. All I ask is that you put any game stuff in bold.

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 10, 2015, 03:37:45 PM
On that note, I don't know if I made it clear in the rules, you guys are free to post as much as you like in the game threads. If you want to discuss strategy, comment on events or just RP, that's totally fine. All I ask is that you put any game stuff in bold.

Awesome! Makes sense!

Galactic Druid

I should have put this in rule rules when I think about it, I'll need to make an update to that later; players are not allowed to post in the IC thread during the night phase beyond RP posts. Basically, if a player that gains information at night, they can't reveal what they found out until the following morning when they know they're still alive to share that information.

KatKwik

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 11, 2015, 11:28:41 AM
I should have put this in rule rules when I think about it, I'll need to make an update to that later; players are not allowed to post in the IC thread during the night phase beyond RP posts. Basically, if a player that gains information at night, they can't reveal what they found out until the following morning when they know they're still alive to share that information.

Please can you tell me the timing for the night and day phases as I'm on UK time. Thanks!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Ceralilly

Some characters will not be active at night then? I am a bit confused here. :-)

Galactic Druid

The night Phases go by very quick, it's just the pat of the round when the baddies pick their victims, and villagers such as the bodyguard perform their actions. Once it's all in, I announce who, if anyone, died, and any other secrets revealed, and a new round of discussion and voting begins, this time, for who the village wants to lynch.

Nothing is played in real time, night phases begin when voting is finished, and end when night roles send in their PMs.

Ceralilly

Galactic Druid

I've got almost everything I need to start the next day.

Verasaille

Vera trembles in her bed with the covers over her head!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

KatKwik

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 11, 2015, 01:54:50 PM
The night Phases go by very quick, it's just the pat of the round when the baddies pick their victims, and villagers such as the bodyguard perform their actions. Once it's all in, I announce who, if anyone, died, and any other secrets revealed, and a new round of discussion and voting begins, this time, for who the village wants to lynch.

Nothing is played in real time, night phases begin when voting is finished, and end when night roles send in their PMs.

Thanks!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Galactic Druid

I just realized I made a mistake in my OP for the game thread. There is no healer in the village, I thought having two people learning the names of the attacked players with the option to save them would be too powerful, so I put in a priest instead, but forgot to change the list of roles.

Thankfully, it's not the kind if mistake that demands a reroll, there's the same number of special villagers in game, just one of them is a priest instead of a healer.

Galactic Druid

Ceralilly

Rafiki and I will be a bit more active now. :-)

Love this!

Verasaille

Oh MY! I am still alive? Hmm who shall we lynch?

So how do we know who is gone? I mean the ones who have been eliminated, will they still post something in the IC thread? Like: "The body of (insert name) was found and is now a restless spirit floating around the town."

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 12, 2015, 01:56:27 PM
    As day broke, the villagers left their homes once more to congregate in the village center and decide on a course of action. At least, most of them did. After a quick call, they noticed that two of them were missing, James Moriarty and Lady Lunarius. The search party didn't take long; both of them were found dead in their homes. Even worse, James Moriaty's belongings indicated that he may have been a huge help. He was a Special Villager indeed, or had been, at least. Lady Lunarius had much more common belongings, nothing usual for a Villager.
    [/list]
    This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
    It always ends in a fight.
    You pulled me from the river. Why?
    I don't know.
    "Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

I guess what I meant was what kind of special villager was James? Do we have to guess?