Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annisthyrienne

Guilty.  And the dog looks at me with that 'Why Me?' look.

Ever look for your glasses everywhere only to remember they were right on the top of your head?  Or if you don't wear glasses, maybe your keys, only to find them in your ignition or door lock?

Miss Red

Guilty. I look for my glasses only to realize that I'm wearing them. .____. My mornings are terrible that way.

Ever told many people something, only to realize later you were wrong?
"My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists." - Jean Rostand

101 Excuses (A/A)

Annisthyrienne

Guilty.  Usually because I remembered my facts wrong.

Ever lock your keys in your car with the engine running?

Funguy81

guilty...i have once. Thankfully the lock was broken so i was able to get in my car.  ;D

Have you ever accidentally hurt someone while playing sports?

Annisthyrienne

Quote from: Funguy81 on April 14, 2013, 02:30:15 AM
guilty...i have once. Thankfully the lock was broken so i was able to get in my car.  ;D

Have you ever accidentally hurt someone while playing sports?

Guilty.  Well, I'm not sure if it counts as a real sport.  I was messing around with my brother playing 'karate fighting' shortly before one Christmas when we were teens.  I kicked out and connected with his thumb just as he was punching.  Broke his thumb and he ended up having to wear a cast.  The rough thing was, he got a unicycle that year for Christmas and couldn't ride it for 6 weeks.

(Love your avatar, btw.)

Have you ever ended up owning more than one home because you bought one before you could sell the other?

Tersius

Not guilty

Have you ever toured open houses just to look, even though you weren't looking for a new house?

Styx26

Guilty; I used to do it when I was a kid, just to see what kind of house I wanted to live in when I could afford it.

Did you ever sneak out late at night, when you were supposed to be sleeping?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

mymistica

Guilty! I'd sneak out my window when I was in middle school and high school to go talk to my horse. Animals are always amazing listeners.

Have you ever started eating food from the grocery store before you went through the check-out line?

Miss Red

Guilty! They just leave the bags of grapes just laying there, begging to be eaten... *Shifts feet guilty*

Have you ever hit someone harder then you intended to?

"My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists." - Jean Rostand

101 Excuses (A/A)

persephone325

Guilty :(

Have you ever skinny dipped?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Tersius

not guilty, although I want to. I have a pool in my backyard too... I can't figure out why I haven't yet... :P

Have you ever jumped into a pool and had a wardrobe malfunction?

persephone325

Definitely guilty. I can't contain my girls! rofl

Do you still have stuffed animals from when you were little?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Miss Red

Guilty. Part of me still thinks that they will come after me if I don't sleep with them.

On that note...

When you were a child, did you think that if you didn't sleep with all your stuffed animals, they'd get sad?

101 Excuses (A/A)

persephone325

Guilty. :-)

Do you have a secret stash of candy or chocolate?
I don't know.

mymistica

Guilty! A very large one, in fact. I had to find a new place to hide it - my grandpa found it and almost cleaned out my entire stash. :P

Have you ever forgotten to turn off your headlights on your car?

WhiteShadow

Guilty: I never turn them on :-)

Have you ever been seduced by  Goddess ?

Tersius

Not guilty....

have you tripped so bad you've ended up rolling on the ground, but made it look like a cool tumbling move?

WhiteShadow

- Guilty , but in the end i feel better  :o

- Have you ever stole the neighbor`s cat ?

Bruja

-not guilty, who the hell steals a cat?

Been caught stealing?

Tersius

not guilty, my life of crime continues unchecked!  :P

Ever pee'd in someone's house, but not in the toilet?

PrincessAriel

Not guilty.  :o

Ever slept butt naked in a stranger's bed?
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

WhiteShadow

Guilty  8-)

Have you ever been for sale ?

Miss Red

Not guilty... o_o

Have you ever typed without looking at your fingers or looking at the screen, only to realize the entire thing is incoherent?

101 Excuses (A/A)

WhiteShadow

Guilty .

Do you have sometimes feeling that someone else is looking your screen ?

Blythe

Guilty. Especially if I'm looking at something NSFW.

Ever wear flavored lip gloss and end up trying to lick all of it off of your lips because you like the flavor?