oddly a lot of M/M solo going around...

Started by Ironwolf85, June 05, 2012, 09:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

now I'm playing a few, but I got a question, why are all the inventive roles ladies come up with in solo play M/M lately?
I'm perfectly alright with playing them, it's even fun sometimes, but... I don't wuite know, there are a heck of a lot of them. it's either M for M, M for F, or F for F, I lately I can't seem to find an inventive gal who is looking for a guy.
dom't know what it is, it's just somthing I've been seeing a lot this year.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

LadySyn

There are a few around, you just have to dig a little deeper I suppose.

Maybe they are simply trying to frustrate the straight male population of the site?  >:)

Revelation

Do you have any active ad threads up? Write down a few ideas and present them - Don't look for an RP partner, make an RP partner look for you! I am sure you have a few ideas that can attract others.

Ironwolf85

maybe, it's just that by the time I get to them the good and inventive stuff is gone, and for the last time I AM NOT PLAYING A SPARKLING VAMPIRE OR NARUTO GAWDDAMNIT.
phew... anyway I just need to vent a little i mean some of the stuff girls do when playing yaoi is hot and all, but sometimes I want to play kinky and be able to have the creature/lover/being of some nature, thrust into a lovely woman instead of a femboy.

alright Saint, will do
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Revelation

Thats why if i'm idle and on the PC and an idea comes up to me, I open up a wordpad and note down the idea. I have like 5 pages of little one line ideas that I would love to expand in time, and I can just pick and choose on which ones still interest me!

Jag

I don't really see the trend you're speaking of, but that might just be me. I don't hunt the solo threads. I generally post my idea and let people come to me. Yes, most of my roles are M/M, but I do a lot of M/F. I generally take on the male role because I've been playing the male character in roleplays (adult and non-adult) for over ten years. When I first started roleplaying, most of the partners I found were other females and not interested in playing the male role. So I took it on. It was a challenge for me.

For me, I do play a lot of strong, male roles. Not just physically strong men, but mentally strong ones. That is how I prefer it. I do not want a sparkling vampire (or a vampire of any sort), nor have I noticed a surplus of Naruto type games. Then again, I have a strong inner circle of writing partners, so perhaps they have spoiled me.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Ironwolf85

maybe I'm overreacting a bit, but I had to vent.
also yes michi, you are spoiled, and good for you being so.

DajaOfTheNight

AGH! YOU INSULT THE NAME NOSFERATU BY CALLING THOSE THINGS VAMPIRES!
YOU ALL MUST BURN IN HELL!!

But more to topic, M x M is more fun. Easier to be a strong guy than a strong girl. For me anyway.
And I'm currently obsessed... >:)

Ironwolf85

understood, also they are not vampires, they were meant to be Black Fae, just changing it to vamps made eddy cullen more popular.

Shjade

If there are two M's...

...is it really solo?

/philosoraptor
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Saerrael

Quote from: Shjade on June 06, 2012, 03:18:17 AM
If there are two M's...

...is it really solo?

/philosoraptor

I love you, Shjade. ♥

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Lilias

Requests around here come and go in waves. Nothing today, spoiled for choice next week. Just keep walking looking. ;)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Shjade

Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.